My friends call me MJ

>My friends call me MJ

This was as bad as the Robin reveal in TDKR

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cIqx0h0dDTw
thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/2856866/tom-holland-and-ella-purnell-set-tongues-wagging-with-bafta-after-after-party-at-posh-london-hotel/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>My name's Otto Octavius, but my friends call me Doctor Octupus.

The MJ "reveal" was infinitely worse

What's the first thing you think of when you think of the character Mary Jane?

It was meant as a joke. She's not Mary Jane.

At least Robin really was the sidekick, so there's a similarity. What is MJ's similarity to the canon? Having a vagina?

God she's perfect.

Perfect 3D tsundere.

#NotMyMaryJane

I prefer whatshername

>Michelle Jones is my slave name.

Can you really say the Robin thing in TDKR was a reveal when it's obvious he's playing the Nolan equivalent of a Robin?

>mfw wypipo

redhair

>Raimi died for this

>red hair
>white skin
>blue/green eyes
>beautiful face

Stop talking about red hair, you'll summon the Lillis pedos

Really? I remember them doing damage control on Twitter and changing it because people got pissed at it.

>you just won a gorilla, tiger

What an ugly cunt...also is she supposed to be an actress?
Because she has the same face in every scene.

She's supposed to be unattractive. That's why she was hired to play the part.

Lupita N'Gyongo

>not Franny

jesus christ how horrifying

le 56% face

Idris Elba

Feige said already that she was never meant to be Mary Jane. This was obvious from the joke itself.

>friends call me MJ
>you don't have any friends

Amazing people still take her line seriously.

Red haired white woman...

Wow, the 'le 56% face' meme is real!

>the year 2017
>this shit movie gets over 70% good reviews
How do I get off this ride?
youtube.com/watch?v=cIqx0h0dDTw

shut the fuck up, we americans are 100% white, Im Scottish Celtic myself.

That movie is pure cringe.
>I'm not going near any Washington monuments. Slaves may have been in the vicinity of the stone masons!

Is that baby thrall from the warcraft movie?

jesus fucking christ what a genetic abomination

The future is now.

The propaganda of 10 years ago prepares you for now. What is in current propaganda? What can we expect in 10 years?

This.

Also, how the fuck does anyone call this movie any better than the original Spooderman, played by the true peter parker

>pic related

Is it bad if I like to fap to the thought of three way sex between her, Peter, and Ned? Michelle all sexed up, sandwiched between the two of them as they shudder and fill her up with their seed from raw, unprotected, double vaginal?

Friendly reminder that the baby is from Poland, not America.

Polish/niggerian is as American as Apple pie.

Well in current American propaganda films we see sassy mixed race and black people schooling white people on why they are so evil and the white cucks just smiling awkwardly happy that they arnt being lynched. So I'm guessing that is what we will see in 10 years.

Brittany venti is a bit of a cutie desu

also she was at the HWNDU in the first week trolling it

>white/black babies do not exist in america
lmao. That baby is your future president.

Hella Fucking Epic

Bingo

What's going on with her chin

Not really.

venti is the only amerimutt I like

>Imagining MCU Peter with a girl

black mixes need to go

>America can't save the white race
>Europe also can't save the white race

White genocide when?

It's been in action for decades

cutie until she opens her mouth

Europe still can

I don't believe that was her real voice when she was livestreaming

BRITTANY A CUTE

>My "race" (a concept the scientific consensus rejects) is everything that defines me.
Not even baiting but what makes a person get there?

It's hard to treat people as equals when they have special rights and privileges.
White identity comes from attacks from the media

Ayy lmao

What?

>what a genetic abomination
Less than you'd expect looking at her background.

Its not everything its the first thing that defines you. You cant explain ghettos everywhere caused by this failed multicultural experiment.

My race doesn't define me, it's just an objective fact that I shouldn't breed with certain ethnic groups because of the risks of outbreeding.

You can't rationally state that ethnic groups, separated by tens of thousands of years can simply merge with no consequences because of "muh social construct".

Those snaps are for Tom, who is her boyfriend btw

>its the first thing that defines you. You cant explain ghettos everywhere caused by this failed multicultural experiment
Except that it isn't definitional in that regard. There are blacks who detest ghetto culture and white trash ghettos and whiggers who embrace it

The are dating for a year. So happy for them.

Wow you're such a weasel
>Because of these outliers your entire argument is wrong
>P-please ignore that all majority black populations fail with no exception

injecting myself with an adderall pipe

Got it

>black male white female
Every fucking time

Do you know what definitional means? Outliers don't matter your argument is just wrong all around.

Dat not nigga gay

Americans abandoned their whiteness when they fled the old world.

>You can't rationally state that ethnic groups, separated by tens of thousands of years can simply merge with no consequences because of "muh social construct".
What a meaningless nonanswer. Of course you there are consequences with everyone you breed with. If you mean harmful consequences yes I CAN state that as biology and scientific consensus agrees with me. Many aspects of the parents effect the child. Race is not one of them and I bet you everything in the world there are genetically more valuable mixed childen than you are (on your own conditions on what defines valuable).

>He's been forced to beard for a year. So sad for them.
FTFY.

>ITT: racists

What's wrong with the line? It's clear that in the next movie she'll start modelling for money and adopt the stage name Mary Jane. She'll probably go through a change in personality (from being angsty SJW to a pixie playboy girl) since she is in her teens. Peter, while acknowledging the hypocrisy of her change, will still fall for her.

we all gonna be super heroes in 10 years?

different races have different genetic disorders, and they can stack up too. I dont want people to have lactose intolerance combined with crohn disease and have that fucked up clobbering on their fingers.

Nigger detected

So date people without genetic disorders?
Jesus Christ you are literally insane.

Ugly parents always gives average/good looking children, why is that ?

I am whiter than cheese and love black women. Can't wait to have my own warcraft child.

This saddens me. And I'm a sandnigger

Its not even black and white problem. The chinese are the same (with their fucking chinatowns wherever they go). There are some ghetto here in Europe were africans fight each other bc they came from differente african countries and they hate each others. Multiculturalism did not work and races (or call whatever you want, ethnicity, tribes...whatever make you sleep at night) are definitely a thing you can easily see.

>different races have different genetic disorders, and they can stack up too

see this is why high school education is important. genetic disorders are 99% recessive, they cannot stack up in a way that would affect a person's life if both parents have different recessive genetic disorders.

but if parents have the same genetic disorder, from the same race, then the disorder would show itself in a life-altering way.

the chances of a mixed person having genetic anomalies are much much lower than a homogenius society.

>What are recessive genes

No, they are real, trust me. It's not PR since they denied the rumors that they are dating. If it was just PR, they would come out & confirm the articles about them being a couple instead of denying it. There is no reason for them to meet in private, visit each other at weekends (through their busy schedule) if they were just friends. Zendaya likes to keep her relationships private, that's why she denied the rumors but her fans found out receipts of her relationship with Holland. Those snaps at were deleted btw, she posted but then deleted. She tells everyone they are friends like she did with her previous relationship who last for 4 years. Her ex cheated on her so they ended badly. We hope things will be better for her and Tom.

Well?

what did she mean by this?

>If it was just PR, they would come out & confirm the articles about them being a couple instead of denying it
This is the new PR. It's either he is the gay best friend, or she is just a beard.

That has nothing to do with whether or not people have genetic disorders. Didn't they tell you that in your infographs? Hmm. Alright then.

Why are you so fond of minorities?

>Since you value truth you are ideologically opposed to me
That really says more about you than about me.

They are a real couple and he is not gay. I don't get it why straight males on Sup Forums are obsessed with Holland's sexual orientation. Most of the times I think you all either jealous cuz you want Zendaya for yourself or you are Holland's fangirls who want him to be gay cuz they don't want another woman to date him. He had girfriends before, his longest relationship lasted for 3 years with a girl named Ellicia (Elle).

OH NO NO NO NO NO

That is not common

reefer

I can see the resemblance I guess

>We hope things will be better for her and Tom

Zendaya's ex was an asshole for cheating on her. Hopefully the rumors about Tom & Ella Purnell were not true, cuz it means that Tom cheated on Zendaya last year and they were laready a couple back then.

>thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/2856866/tom-holland-and-ella-purnell-set-tongues-wagging-with-bafta-after-after-party-at-posh-london-hotel/

My point was that you can still run into problems even if you reproduce with someone without any genetic disorders. The presence of recessive genes could mean that your offspring inherits a disorder that isn't present in its known lineage.