Would you, could you, with a Fox?

Would you, could you, with a Fox?
Would you, could you, in her box?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=_PVjcIO4MT4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

OUI MADAME.

Je t'aime.

If she actually had a costume that resembled a fox instead of a damn cobra? Sure.

Obviously there was a mix-up at the costume shop. Just imagine how Crimson Cobra must feel wearing a fox costume.

Absolument.

That must be the least fox-like costume I have ever seen.

Also, why did she have a secret identity if she didn't wear a mask.

Pour toi!

Like you'd have a choice. She has Pheromone powers

Of course, Im more attracted to furries and feral animals than humans.
Id Fuck anything that isn't human. I Live xeno shit

Isn't the whole thing about Crimson Fox that she always dies and then some new girl takes the role and dies in the next story?

I'm worried.

I think there's only ever been 3

this is nothing like a "fox" costume

Hey look, it's that character who was everywhere for a while but did nothing.

You're thinking of Black Orchid, Crimson Fox is the twin french sisters with pheromone powers.

>you will never be snatched from the fight for earth to be in a snek harem

;_;

How has this never been addressed?

Superhero comic artists apparently know nothing about animals. Think about how often Rocket Raccoon doesn't look like a raccoon at all in comics and how Cheetah is almost never drawn with the black eye lines that are one of the most distinct features of cheetahs.

Where do you buy cloth for a costume that perfectly contours to your nipples?

No come the fuck on, a toddler knows the difference between a snake and a fox. There's clearly something else going on here.

If the fabric is thin and your nipples get hard they'll be noticeable

I mean she is sitting in snow and is only minutes away from raping Hal Jordan, of course her nipples are gonna be hard

Difference is toddlers don't have the conceit and ego of comic artists. Twitter has revealed just how much of whiny egotistical little shits most comic artists are.

>If the fabric is thin and your nipples get hard they'll be noticeable
I mean if the pheromones dont work its nice to have a plan B.

Uh I've never seen a raccoon irl but I feel like Rocket hits the description and Cheetah has the yellow fur, spots and tail and when she wore that cheetah pelt . You can guess a mile away those are supposed to be a raccoon and a cheetah. I do agree its weird they call her the crimson fox when she's wearing a browning costume.

She's an old character so the whole modern artists are egotistical argument falls flat and to assume all artists have egos is pretty stupid user.

She's Crimson Fox because she's a foxy lady.

Ever think about that saying? The woman is attractive/sexy because she reminds you of a fox which means people think that foxes are attractive/sexy. Would be funny to hear the first time the term was made/used.

The Hebrews are responsible

>m.youtube.com/watch?v=_PVjcIO4MT4

Oh hey it's background: the character

Vixen seldom have any fox-like features. They both just mean Hot.

Wait what, this isn't a cobra?
Dropped.

Pretty sure rocket is missing the black stripe between the eyes.