JUST League Cut Scenes

>"He said you'd come. Now, let's hope you're not too late". GONE
>"I had a dream. It was the end of the world." GONE
>Barry breaking the Window with his finger. GONE
>Iris West. GONE
>Lex Luthor prison Batman interrogation and Deathstroke breaking him out of prison. GONE (boat scene moved to post credits)
>Bruce watching the Superman hologram. GONE
>William Dafoe. GONE
>"Exploding wind-up penguins". GONE
>"More more or more less". GONE
>History Lesson. TRIMMED
>Bruce recruits Aquaman. RESHOT
>Most of Superman. RESHOT

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ssbOzbL1SJQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>mfw

>evil Superman arc gone
Good fuck hack snyder

Fuck man, is there any hope of a Zack snyder cut on blueray? Because this shit just boils my blood.

And how would you possibly know how trimmed the history lesson was without watching the first cut?

Just more random complaints and smear

My dream based
> Snyder super Ulimate Cut
> 3 hours
> Jankee/Zimmer soundtrack

If this is true, then I will just wait for the inevitable extended ultimate cut on blu ray . I'm not getting ass rammed like I did with the BvS theatrical cut, when the ultimate cut edition was many times better.

I doubt they'll put any of the Snyder stuff back in, WB seems like they've washed their hands of him the way they're promoting Josh Sweden.

Why did you make this b8 thread a second time? It's LITERALLY the exact same word for word. The first one is still only a few rows down... What the fuck is this mousehsill smear shit?

>"More more or more less". GONE
They CUT a quip? Nah man, you're just pulling my leg.

Now Gal goes, "More, more, more?? Or more more less less less?"

Fucking Snyder fanboys

BvS was an absolute shit show, of course the studio doesn't want him fucking up their 200 million dollar sequel with his stupid shit

explain this

kek

Linkara just got married.

>disneyniggers going full turbo smear campaign right before a rivalling film comes out
nothing new

samefag

Yea, they'd rather have Whedon fucking it up.

youtube.com/watch?v=ssbOzbL1SJQ

Ackhually it's a 300 million dollar sequel.

>ultimate cut on blu ray
>not remembering that Whedon redid the entire third act
>not realising WB want more funny and less dark or serious
>the inevitable truth when this film gets fairly positive reviews by MCCuck lovers that this is the DCEU's future now

Wrong. cry more retard. Its funny how fast people are to find a way to make an Evans meme.

If you don't find it funny you belong on Pleddit where people may take your brand loyalty bullshit seriously.

Ur life is a shit show