Would this make a good movie?

Would this make a good movie?

No it shows how degenerate we have become

>paying for a woman’s abortion
kys if you’ve ever done this

Did one of them beat her up so bad she ended up in a hospital on Guerrero Street?

JLaw as the whore, Emma Stone as the pregnant friend, 19 no name white actors as the guys who she had sex with and John Boyega as the one true love who gives her all the money she wants but begs her to have the child so that they can start a family together and live happily ever after

Damn beat me to it

that's actually brilliant

Haha, what a story, OP!

>this would become a feminist victory film

i can already see the smug reviews

It shows how degenerate women have become.

bump

>Produced by Harvey Weinstein
>Directed by Quentin Tarantino (pending)

>i had sex with 11 white men and 9 black men
>i received 6050 in total

what did she mean by this

>having sex
>having sex with a girl
>having vaginal sex with a girl
>having vaginal sex with a girl without using a condom
they all had it coming if I may be so frank

Nah, you gotta have at least one of the 19 white actors who also goes for JLaw but hates Boyega because he's black, and the reveal of this is a part of the climax.

Fuck you for making me laugh and do math before work.

Also make sure you use one of your condoms and put it on yourself. Don't trust her with it.

It would make a good dark comedy movie.
Put Aubrey Plaza in the starring role.

Alternatively you could make it a parody of romantic comedies, and have it turn out an hour into the movie that she actually is pregnant, but since she used a condom with all twenty guys she doesn't know who the actual father is, and is morally opposed to aborting the child.

And they reveal she is in fact pregnant with Boyega's child, because black semen is just that strong

I broke up with a girl, had her fake a "I think I'm pregnant", got back together over the trauma of it, break up again weeks later, and she's "pregnant" again.

Fool me once, shame on me.

Twice?... I might throw your pregnant ass down the stairs to save money.

>aubrey plaza

that cunt is not funny she is depressing and doesn't belong in entertainment.