How do you think Mike feels knowing that Damon Lindelof, Simon Pegg, Jim Norton...

How do you think Mike feels knowing that Damon Lindelof, Simon Pegg, Jim Norton, and Neill Blomkamp are all fans of his work? Does he even understand what a cultural touchstone the Plinkett Phantom Menace review is, and how many people in the actual industry have seen and enjoyed it?

Other urls found in this thread:

slashfilm.com/watch-this-70-minute-video-review-of-star-wars-the-phantom-menace/
twitter.com/simonpegg/status/464008474196996096?lang=en
twitter.com/neillblomkamp/status/873706208808415232?lang=en
youtube.com/watch?v=NvybQTfeLqo
twitter.com/nickjfrost
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Damon Lindelof, Simon Pegg, Jim Norton, and Neill Blomkamp
Literally whos?

YouTube isn't tv or film

>Doesn't know who Simon Pegg is
???

That's like saying Netflix isn't tv or film.

Get some real friends, faggot.

Scared, probably.

You can tell from Spacecop that he and Jay have a kind of performance anxiety. They're clearly too afraid of criticism to put their heart into a project and fall back on making something "ironically" low quality instead.

>film analysis isn't film related
Okay

>How do you think Mike feels knowing that Damon Lindelof, Simon Pegg, Jim Norton, and Neill Blomkamp are all fans of his work?
Source?

>what a cultural touchstone the Plinkett Phantom Menace review is
top kek

I'm sure he wishes he could cash in on that somehow.

he's a retard magnet

Youtube faggots need to die

He's an obese pleb who had the gall to make fun of Zaddy's masterpieces. I hope he dies of diabetes.

Damon Lindelof:
>slashfilm.com/watch-this-70-minute-video-review-of-star-wars-the-phantom-menace/

Simon Pegg:
>twitter.com/simonpegg/status/464008474196996096?lang=en

Neil Blomkamp:
>twitter.com/neillblomkamp/status/873706208808415232?lang=en

Jim Norton:
>youtube.com/watch?v=NvybQTfeLqo

Took five seconds to google, you lazy asshole.

>$20,336

He does

>Mike, Jay, ...
oh, come on. We all know who's the real mastermind behind these people.

What does Jimmy like more, Mr Plinkett or tranny cock?

>Your life is about to change. This is astounding film making. Watch ALL of it.

High praise from the creator of The Leftovers.

Max Landis and the kid from Home alone are his fans too.

This is a confusing post

How do you feel about being a complete nobody that spends his days on Sup Forums trying to psychoanalyze people more successful than you?

>there will never be a simon pegg + nick frost botw

:(

In other related news, Linkara gets hitched

How do you feel being a complete nobody that is trying to psychoanalyze anonymous posters on the internet?

twitter.com/nickjfrost

>looking at the twitter of celebrity you like

wew lad

Patton Oswalt is more famous than all of those people and has literally appeared in RLM videos.

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

So has Tim Heidecker. I've heard he offered to try and get them on Adult Swim but they weren't interested.

except he did a giant no no - he insulted jewlywood producers and mocked Weinstein. Go read up on Brando's interviews. People in jewlywood are fucked up thin skinned degenerate sex craved hedonists. I want Mike to double down on jewlywood producers.

wish we had a podcast and intertainment board

I need podcasts and the only place you can ask are Sup Forums and /r9k/ but they have shit taste

This. Rather than make something ironic and pretend to act they definitely 100% couldve made something real, it couldve been shit but it wouldve been real, they are capable people and seemed to get scared of doing it seriously and falling on their face over it, so they hit themselves in the face first to show people that they arent taking it seriously so they shouldnt either, and because of this they made a movie that felt like a shrug, an honest to god waste of time and effort.

In their own words, its only funny if the people involved treat the work seriously, what they produced was something they themselves would fucking loathe if they werent involved, its a movie that seems to be trying to be bad because the actors are acting bad on purpose, and thats the worst kind of bad movie.

Kys

>I've heard he offered to try and get them on Adult Swim but they weren't interested.
Got a source on that?

I've watched over 900 movies in my life time and been browsing Sup Forums for at least a couple years. This is the first time I've ever read the names Damon Lindelof and Jim Norton.

>Jimi Neutron
isn't that some shitty weak sauce anime?

cum town

Damon Lindelof created Lost, and more recently the highly acclaimed HBO show The Leftovers. Jim Norton is a famous stand up comedian who has done many specials over the years, was a regular on the Opie and Anthony show, and currently hosts Jim Norton and Sam Roberts on SiriusXM. He's also the guy in Spider-Man who goes "He stinks, and I don't like him."

Mike never finished high school.

How did they let him attend college then?

Anyone can go to film school as there is no academic study

Someone asked Tim on his podcast some months ago. The sperg who asked him was about to get a heart attack from anxiety and it took him like 2 minutes to just ask him about RLM.
Tim appeared on their show because he was looking for talent for abso-lutely, and they told him they had gone through that before and they preferred to do their own thing. He also mentioned he tried to sell them around but nothing ever came out of it.
I don't know which episode was it but it must have been around July, Tim's podcast is called Office Hours.

No, you need a high school diploma to attend college.

>fans of a man that pissed the bed until his early 20s

>film school
>college
Choose

How do you even find this shit?

Somebody tweeted this to RLM and they retweeted it.

>every thread is rlm, dsp or I miss him Rich Piana threads

I'll take that but it'll be a shit board

Are you having brain problems, lad?

Film school is not real school. Nobody on earth considers it to be actual education. Anyone can attend if you have money.

The fact those hacks think Plinkett's Phantom Menace review, a video full of bias and fallacious moments like the "describe a character without mentioning their job or their looks" one, is anything but mildly entertaining for a youtube video should tell you about the state of the movie industry.

>describe Original Trilogy's characters without mentioning their jobs or their looks
>everyone (their RLM friends - which obviously negates the validity of the segment - instead of random people) tries their best to apply motivations and traits of personality to cardboard characters that would be considered simple in children's TV shows
>describe a Phantom Menace's characters without mentioning their jobs or their looks
>Same friends: Uhhh, like, one of them is... stoic? And, uhhh, he has grey beard. Oh, I mentioned the looks, lol

It's so funny to see people saying they now do this 'test' whenever they see a movie, to know if the characters are good or not. Hint: EVERY character, even the shittiest one of any movie, can be described as a complex, fully realized character if you want to use his actions and his dialogue in a movie to imply stuff about his personality. The same way, every character can be reduced to basic elements so that you can mock him if you don't like him. We've been doing the latter for a long time here, with the >muh meme

Graham Lineham (creator of Father Ted, Black Books, IT Crowd) is a big fan too.

>mike was born with fetal alcohol syndrome

>Film school is not real school. Nobody on earth
Oh shut the fuck up, that's not even what you were arguing. Go get a blog.

>The sperg who asked him was about to get a heart attack from anxiety and it took him like 2 minutes to just ask him about RLM
That was me you jerk.

The mental gymnastics of the prequel apologist. That's just baffling.

How can you come to that conclusion by reading that post? It's not saying Phantom Menace is good, it's just saying the review is flawed.

You don't need a high school education to go to film school. They accept everyone.

The only time I laughed was when they made fun of Jay's height.

>muh deconstruction
>muh criticizing criticism
lol fag

Roger Ebert's praised him too. In fact I can't think of any other e-celeb that's more revered by actual industry people

Why do people pay someone to tell them how they should feel about movies and tv they watch?

Imagine being such an ass blasted, youngfag prequel defender you type all this shit out over a 2 minute long segment in an hour long video. If it's pasta it's new to me

I love his rant against theaters in the Thor 3 review, he just seemed so fucking fed up, like going to theaters for popular movies rotted him to his core and now he just wants to see it all destroyed.

the plinkett reviews of the prequels is actually better than prequels as a movie, not only that, is an actually insightful and funny comedy, if you consider them as a documentaries, they are one of the best of the 00's, and they were made by a fat drunk

Imagine being so poorly educated you think writing three paragraphs is a big deal.

Imagine having such a poor reading skill that after reading that you imply the writer is defending the prequels.

No wonder you need help from Mike and Jay to decide what you like.

Not mentioning how it's flawed, though.

You’re trying really hard to make this a thing, aren’t you?

If he lost some weight and startng lifting he'd be a Slavic god.
Instead he chooses to live on a diet of cheeseburgers, cheetos and red bull like a typical Wisconsinte.
Why does he do this to himself Sup Forums?

He's on anti-psychotics which is why he's always gaining weight

I bet Mike eats at Culver's three or four times a week.

I do.

To be fair I hear their burgers are pretty good, shame you only really see their restaurants in the Midwest.

I usually get the tendies. Sometimes some custard. That custard is crazy good, even in these Midwest winters.

>butterburgers
It sounds like a heart attack in a bun but is probably delicious

that literally looks like the fries and tendies i buy from a grocery store

>hey idiots, have you ever heard of carbon monoxide, it is odorless and colorless, your wife won't even know what hit her

Hiro is an ignorant chink, he's never going to open worthwhile new boards

The fries are 10 times better than they look, and the chicken is very delicious. They also have a buffalo version of the tendies, but I usually get regular.

No buddy those are literally store bought french fries.

We only really have McDonald's around here, the only other one is a Five Guys which is nice but I'm not paying those prices all the time.

>every crinkle cut fry is exactly the same
You’re an idiot

Culver's is a little more expensive than most other fast food places, but I think it's very much worth it.

I know a fucking store bought fry when I see one. I'm sure that shit is classy as fuck in Wisoncson, but it looks like trash straight up. Sorry.

>Slavic
Stoklasa is Greek.

The tendies are nice but their burgers are what you should be buying.

Please continue to argue about a place you’ve never been and food you’ve never eaten

He's of Polish decent isn't he?

Please continue to get upset that someone said the food looks like crap, which it does.

It might defeat the point of the skit, but based on some of his comments, I would love to see Simon Pegg on The Nerd Crew

Getting this angry about what people choose to buy from Culver's

>Does he even understand what a cultural touchstone the Plinkett Phantom Menace review is, and how many people in the actual industry have seen and enjoyed it?

Well he did get invited to a Danish film festival so probably.

>cultural touchstone

pffffaahahahahahaha

All of those celebs listed are dogshits too. Lindelof is a total hack, Pegg is just a nerd, JIM FUCKING NORTON need I say more, Neill is a meme director with literally ONE good movie EVER.

I'm sure it feels neat though. I'm sure he takes pleasure in the fact that he singlehandedly made RLM e-celebs and saved them all from having to get real jobs

I don't mind paying more for a Five Guys every now and again, I usually just go to McDonald's most of the time. I mean it's not the worst but at least it's cheap.

That does look good, say what you want about Wisconsin but they do know what to do with all that beef they produce.

>pffffaahahahahahaha

I wonder what George Lucas would think

>Jim Norton

Wojak posters are mentally ill