What was your first Sup Forums waifu/husbando?

What was your first Sup Forums waifu/husbando?

>the spider lady has two eyes in both eye sockets
help me jesus

waifu dumped that's horrifying

Can't remember exactly. I'd fantasize about Felicia all day erryday, and later about Jenny Wakeman and later still Frankie Foster. However, I must've been like 17 or 18 by the time Fosters was airing. I guess Jessica rabbit and Lola Bunny were earlier animated girls I thought were hot, but I don't remember being as much into them. So, they wouldn't be my waifu.

So, yeah, Felicia broke my brain. (Tho girl Ranma was my first waifu, I mean, who can compete with saturday morning TITS ON SCREEN, OH MY GOD TITS! that is more Sup Forums than anything)

Probably either Cinderella or Snow White. I loved me the Disney girls

Patsy Stone

This Jewish mouse.

Fucking unrealistic. She's missing at least one pair.

I might be boring, but I can't deny it.

>she'd give your dick a body job
>it would fall off from all the diseases she carries

>Take mouse to vet
>vet gives it a cleansing and shots
problem fixed.

>no french spider mom to wrap you in a sleeping bag of her own silk

>implying the Vet wouldn't curse god, the devil, and science itself for creating a talking mouse and kill everything and everyone he see's

Having a mouse as a waifu is too dangerous user, but I wish you the best none the less

My first waifu?
I started young...

Its not fair

Its NOT FAIR

Jej.

Perfection. Early Scooby doo was top tier chartoons

>be kindergarden
>watch this movie with the class
>this fucker shows up
>my stomach feels weird
>why am I turning red
>why are my palms wet
>tell teacher the movie is making me feel sick
>get sent home because they think I'm actually sick

I blame Fern Gully for about 45% of all the horrible fetishes I developed as an adult, but this guy did the most damage. I knew better then to let my parents see all my drawings of him because even at that age I felt like it was NOT normal. I stayed away from this movie for the better part of almost two decades just so nobody would find out.

Sounds like some actual "toxic love"

You have very excellent taste, matey.

And that is probably one of the greatest sexual awakening stories I've ever heard.

Thanks. The worst thing is I still get 'stomach shakes" when I see something that tickles me, and it brings me back to that moment instantly.

now that I think about it we're probably looking at like 60% of the fetishes

>tfw you thought skeletons were sexy before it was cool

Mah nigga.

same.

Pretty sure she's responsible for my love for nurses, legs and huge tits

thanks, zone

Ditto.

I'm not proud. It's not the robot.

Penny Gadget. Especially when she got tied up. I was like, eight.

Marie Kanker

I was asexual until I saw TJ-912 in Star Wars The Clone Wars.

I must have been the most oblivious kid, because I can't recall ever having funny feelings about those situations.

It's a robot. You're still asexual.

I was into thicc before it was thicc.

B I G B O N E D
I
G
B
O
N
E
D

He's robosexual

...how?
is it the voice? daddy issues?

Since I was so little I didn't really feel much until I was older. Now really, Meryl Streep was the first crush I had sexually, and made me realize my dykeness. But Snow Queen was my first Sup Forums crush

Really set the tone for the rest of my crushes.

I remember a strong fondness for Double-D around the same time but I think that was more platonic.

I've only ever had or needed one husbando.

I realize this might not be considered Sup Forums but in my mind pokemon never was an anime. I guess because of how mainstream it's been on western television
Purely Sup Forums Id say
this

>Doug still dumps her by the next episode and goes back to chasing his unattainable ideal girlfriend.
The balding bastard deserved every ounce of suffering he got after that.

This. Lord, even now I don't know why. Wonder if it's the movements and the weird very personal touches he makes.

or Irma from TMNT

>Voiced by Tim Curry
Gee, beats me, user.

Oh god, yes. Her or April O'Neil.

My nigger

Does anyone have that Black Cat gif/webm of Felecia transforming into Black Cat from the 90's Spider-Man cartoon. Because that scene.

Only applies to the Daisy from this specific short, Donald's Diary. She was never this beautiful before or since.

Thanks user

>Grows a few inches.
>And a six-pack.
Whew.

>implying

Every iteration of Daisy is sex incarnate. See Quack Pack.

These, this, and jessica rabbit. It's really a miracle I'm not a furfag based off this list.

Meant to attach this.

>Tanya
>not Miss Kitty

He gets better with age

>My nigga

I...don't know.

Holy shit, I don't know. What's wrong with me?

You have to find her (or him), user. They'll tell you everything you need to know about yourself and your tastes.

Fucking Aisha and Ryoko being shown to me in so little time cemented a lot of my current tastes

Your very exquisite tastes, I might add.

was one of the first toys I owned with tits. I got her to go with mojo, but then she kinda lingered in my mind as I got older

>Be introduced to Legend when a child
>Tim Curry's sweet, sensual molasses of a voice and that devilish charm as Darkness
>Watch Ferngully again with Hexxus
>It's Tim Curry again
>MFW knots in my stomach and sweaty palms
>Watch the original Rocky Horror Picture Show years later
>MFW I want to make sweet, rough love to the sound of Tim Curry's voice

This, maybe that's why I was so attracted to my first gf. From Louisiana with the accent with red hair.

Sawyer from "Cats Don't Dance."
It was the first movie I watched in a stream with Sup Forums.
Disclaimer: not a furry.

Don't laugh
Chase Young

>Jenna (Balto)
>nala Lion King
>perdita 101 dalmatians

>first waifu
>in a stream you watched with an 18+ image board

Felicia from the cartoon was definitely the start of my catgirl fetish. Oh how Japan has been kind to me since then.