ITT: Simpson's jokes you don't understand

ITT: Simpson's jokes you don't understand

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0vxkutwSMab
youtube.com/watch?v=tCp3eM01dWM
youtube.com/watch?v=Y4lnZr022M8
youtu.be/3d2jtlypuBY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He has syphilis cos he can't sleep with anyone so pays prostitutes to sleep with him.

What a fucking waste of dubs you massive retard.

That's racist

it's a sneed reference

look at the pipes, it's the same beer
a joke about how people can't taste any difference between beers
and a joke on how cheap and unscrupulous duff company is
i assume

There are dubs every 10 posts calm down lad

>TEMEO DIJO EL BARSINSO

What does that even mean?

He got the syphilis from a whore at Chuck's F*** and S***.

muy deliciousa

S N E E D
N
E
E
D

I geniuenly didn't notice the pipes all came from the same place until you pointed it out

I like this thread. Can anyone explain this

tabloids are bottom-of-the-barrel garbage designed for mouthbreathing retards?

So...is Marge still the Mayor? I expected her to not like the job and life go back to normal.

Wait come to think of it didn't the Simpsons already do this??

Marge wanted to clean the lake or something and so she bacame Mayor.

inb4 a dozen sneedposters come in here and think they're being funny

>is Marge still the Mayor
marge was impeached for quimby in a museum exhibit in the next 8-years-later jump

are you saying that the rate at which dubs are produced is dependant on how quickly i shitpost?

Jessica Simpson is a city slicker with Park Avenue manicured nails.

Didn't get this joke until recently when the proper aspect ratio was adopted by Sky One. Before, it zoomed in and cut out the top and bottom

didn't get this comment because they didn't say sneed

Sneed.

>"Do you have any plans?"

SNEED'S FEED AND SEED
FORMERLY CHUCK'S

Sneedhole

vocaroo.com/i/s0vxkutwSMab

>not posting the video
youtube.com/watch?v=tCp3eM01dWM

i just don't think they should arbitrarily introduce new family members like that

Why wouldn't Skinner let Superintendent Chalmers see the Aurora Borealis that was localized entirely within his kitchen? Chalmers was a guest in house, why was he being so rude? Wouldn't he want to impress his boss with such a feat?

He didn't want Superintendent Chalmers to find out that the "steamed hams" were actually Krusty burgers.

that "clean the lake" thing was family guy

Let me guess. The episode was about Republicans being stupid and it was a parody of "Drain the Swamp."

I don't get it, what was going on in there?

why would chalmers link the aurora borealis with skinner buying krusty burgers? he has no reason to believe that they're not real. skinner literally told him that he was just doing leg exercises.

Are you fucking retarded? it was a fire and he was using the Aurora to cover because he didn't want him to know he had fucked up the cooking

There was a window in the kitchen, he could've seen the Krusty burger sign and drawn the conclusion.

He's showing off his manicured nails and Skinenr is unimpressed as they're not Park Avenue.

Who finds these threads funny? When people are being purposefully naive?

Jesus Christ...

If it was a fire, why wouldn't Skinner just say so? Surely leading Superintendent Chalmers to believe that the kitchen was on fire would imply that Skinner was indeed cooking the meal himself.

wrong, that episode had to be from back in 2004 or 2005 cuz That's probably the last time I saw family guy on tv

I actually don't understand the Sneed and Feed Seed lot, where is the joke

Two part joke.
1. Asking for a cereal for people with syphilis.
2. Eating penicillin-os later on

it's funny that it used to be chuck's feed and seed, and now a guy called sneed has replaced him. you'd think sneed would be the founder of the place because it rhymes with his name, but no - it's just a coincidence.

>Good Lord! My Stormin' Norman commemorative plates stolen!...again
?

Who hasn't had an STD and looked to breakfast cereals as the cure?

i'm gay

Because it was a fire. Watch the scene again you idiot.

youtube.com/watch?v=Y4lnZr022M8

Sneed, Feed, and Seed all rhyme. The store used to be Chuck's and the viewer is supposed to assume that Chuck was followed by two words that rhymed with it aka Fuck and Suck

Stormin Norman is a lame intellectual property; commemorative plates are also lame. The idea that they would be stolen, and stolen again, is therefore humorous.

Uh, listen to it carefully.
>Good lord, what is happening in there?
>Aurora borealis.
Skinner literally says it's the aurora borealis.

*raises paw*

Hes fucking covering for him self because he didn't want him to know he was fucking up the cooking. Are you autistic?

fucking this, with the oreos

are you literally 12 or 13 years old? i know its supposed to be ironic but i honestly cant fathom men into their 20's sitting at a computer, typing this shit, posting it, having a chucle to themselves. it gives me the fear to be honest.

I loved this easter egg in TFA

Skinner is more than capable of cooking a meal. I don't know if you've watched much The Simpsons, but he's actually the school principal, a position of huge responsibility.

>Moe, Moe, Moe
>Why dont you like me, Why dont you like me
>Moe, Moe, Moe
>Nobody likes me, Nobody likes me.

It's a sign that the show has jumped the shark

It's making fun of other cartoons that try to be "deep" and "meaningful."

This

Subtle

ive been watching the simpons since 1989 and i never got this joke

best i can tell its past it's date

are you literally 12 or 13 years old? i know its supposed to be ironic but i honestly cant fathom men into their 20's sitting at a computer, typing this shit, posting it, having a chucle to themselves. it gives me the fear to be honest.

They're "irregular", i.e. they do not meet the normal Oreo quality standard. Moe sees a normal looking one, eats it, and immediately understands why it's "irregular", but exactly why is left up to the viewer's imagination.

What was their endgame?

Are they both empty inside?

Stormin Norman was the guy in charge during the Gulf War

youtu.be/3d2jtlypuBY

It wasn't irregular in shape so it must have been irregular in taste.

why would there be prostitute at a feed and seed store?

real answer here
before Moe says that line, Snake was smoking and Apu told him he couldn't smoke inside the store... then Moe came and said something like "ugh, you smokers disgust me" AND THEN he says what he says in your pic.
that's the joke... he thinks smokers are disgusting, but he has syphilis, which is more disgusting.

>tfw i just got the joke

If you look carefully, some of the stars spell out lewd sexual acts