Fuck yes. You go, Marvel

Fuck yes. You go, Marvel.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QsBT5EQt348
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>still butthurt about Ranarock BTFOing Wonder Woman in 3 weeks

Who should she scissor?

Black Widow, Hulk, Valkyrie threesome.

uh....who? I just watched the movie this weekend and I didn't see any fag...

It's only behind the scenes.

Kek, if they really wanted to be progressive they wouldve show a romantic scene with her and some whamen.

Just randomly saying that as a fact during a press event is stupid and pointless.

YASSSSSSSS

Gay females, especially bi females, appeal to my white cis male penis more than any other demographic. Is this their goal?

Yes well done user, well done user. HOWEVER, Dumbledore was brought out of the closet after the books were over and it gave Rowling many brownie points.

wasnt there a tranny mutant in one of the x-men movies

why do they keep making shit up so that everything they do seems like the "first"

HELLA F*CKING EPIC

POOOOOOOORG

>Valkyrie is not only a nigger but a lesbian

why we can't have good things god fucking dammit

>I promote mental disorders
you're so hip

In the deleted scenes there's a woman coming put of Valkyrie's room, so apparently she bisexual. Goldblum's character might have been gay for Loki too.

This. I'm too jaded to see the film now. Erasing white people from our own culture isn't entertaining, it's ugly, lazy, and shit.

I can understand why transgender is a mental disorder, but how is homosexuality one?

America was a mistake

This. Is. Huge.

even if you don't like marvel you should see this movie. here are six reasons why...

it's not, user is either trolling (indicative of a mental disorder) or retarded (literally a mental disorder)

being trans isn't a mental disorder either, it's just that most people who actually get reassignment surgery have a mental illness (gender dysphoria)

previously, psychologists would classify any deviant behavior as abnormal, but now we've amended the definitions to restrict behaviors that aren't distressing or disruptive to the people's lives (e.g. ham-flavored ice cream being your favorite flavor is deviant, but it doesn't mean you are mentally ill as it is not negatively impacting you).

With homosexuality, it's deviant, but there are plenty of happy homosexuals whose homosexuality doesn't disrupt their daily lives.

With trans people, it's a bit more complicated, but the idea is that many tend to be majorly depressed due to feeling they are the wrong gender, and an effective treatment is reassignment surgery and hormone replacement therapy.

To get back on topic, though, Marvel does deserve props. They made a gay character without making their entire character revolve around their sexuality, unlike 90% of fiction writers who make one-dimensional gay characters (or any character for that matter).

>Being mentally unable to do the one thing all organisms are meant to do in life (reproduce) isn't a disorder

how many kids do you have, user?

oh wait you're a virgin lmao

>mindlessly popping out kids in an overpopulated world isn't a disorder

>What is gender-identity disorder

There is no white culture. That's retarded. White people are spread across several different cultures. The only reason there's a black culture is because descendants of slaves had no sense of where their ancestors were from and forged one based on shared suffering. White people across the board don't have that unless you're in the KKK. Otherwise it's Irish culture, Greek culture, Italian culture, American culture, none of which is exclusively white. Especially given that some of those weren't considered "white" until the last 60 years or so

All she was missing was being a jew or a muslim
Now THEN we'd have a fucking shitfest

Yanks and their desperate struggle to find some culture Lmao

gender dysphoria is gender identity disorder, user

You do know what in vitro is for, right?

>being trans isn't a mental disorder either

It literally is. It's on the same level of dysphoria as anorexia: major body delusions that stem from the brain.

>being trans isn't a mental disorder either
It is, it has always been, and it always will be
I don't care what anybody says, Trannies are a disease to humanity and I'm glad they're the most prone to commit suicide

big if true

Not a single valid argument

I'm disappointed in the fact that she's not trans. Cmon marvel, what are you doing?

You must be a nazi

Not all trans people experience dysphoria. It's entirely possible to not feel like you are the correct gender, but also not meet the criteria for GD

>It is, it has always been, and it always will be
I don't care what anybody says, Trannies are a disease to humanity and I'm glad they're the most prone to commit suicide

None of what you said is based in fact. Good job thinking with your feelings user. I'm sure that'll get you far in life.

large if legit

>LGBTQ
>Q
Those snowflakes added another letter, what shit does this stand for?

YAAAASSSSSSSSSS!
FUCKIN' SLAY MARVEL!

>he thinks there wont always be a group doing this somewhere and taking over.
get on the winning team retard.

How the fuck is in vitro not a valid argument you fucking underage faggot?
Let me ask again, do you know what it even is for?

Queer

Thanks. I wasn't asking for your approval to begin with.
Enjoy your mental disorders, my man (or is it woman?)
Hope you fucking die a horrible death, it's just fair for your kind of people

>he thinks there wont always be a group doing this somewhere and taking over.

There won't. Most experts agree humanity will never surpass 12 billion people. Birth rates across the world are dropping drastically as civilization develops.

Here's a dumbed down version

youtube.com/watch?v=QsBT5EQt348

I'm not even trans lmao, suck my dick you hateful retard

But it already has LGB. Those are queer.

>Nordic culture
>not a white culture

Go cry to your friends at tumblr or reddit if you feel so offended

Why has this drag show talk entered the mainstream lately? It's fucking annoying.

I'm not offended, I want you to suck my dick, open up you pathetic nobody, maybe I'll knock a couple of your brain cells together and you can think with facts instead of feelings

@90188364
I refuse to believe you're this fucking slow. Weak ass bait doesn't deserve a (You).

You are literally (ironically) positing that if someone Feels they are another gender, their Feels are right and it’s the material world that is wrong

It’s impossible to get any more Feels Over Reals than that, bro

Stop avoiding the question you actual retard

did... did this fucking guy just "@" a Sup Forums post?

and you have the balls to bitch about OTHER people trolling?

gtfo of my board

Jesus Christ you're actually a fucking retard, aren't you. My argument was that being a faggot is a mental disorder because it prevents you from naturally reproducing offspring. Then you countered that with a medical procedure. ARE YOU ACTUALLY THIS FUCKING STUPID?

>Good job thinking with your feelings user. I'm sure that'll get you far in life.

I mean literally everything that we're dealing with today is talking about feelings instead of facts so he'll do fine.

>he actually believes this shit

read the thread user, we're talking about gay and trans people being mentally ill, which they aren't by any modern definitions, and haven't been since the 70s

they just want to hate something other than themselves, and gays and trans people seem to be a decent enough target

keep telling yourself this shit as pedro and moohamid take over.

But you said he won't get far in life when trannies do nothing but base their lives on feelings and everyone celebrates them

Why do you dig so far just to be offended? Worse than SJW's.

No amount of appeals to authority will make people believe that a man who thinks he’s a woman isn’t mentally ill
You can get people to sympathize and even get some people to support subsidized sexual reassignment surgery, but it is all with the firm, intractable knowledge that these people are mentally ill and simply need to have their Feels catered to so they stop killing themselves at absurd rates

those countries are still developing, but in the next few decades their birth rate should sharply decrease, as literally every other country who develops has seen

trannies are just normal people with extra shit they have to deal with user

everyone has to deal with shit, generally they don't base their lives around that shit

the ones you see are the vocal ones, just like how the weeaboos you see are the vocal ones that move to japan and wear fox tails and naruto headbans and carry around body pillows, they're not representative of the majority

pretty sure loki fucked a horse in norse mythology

Do you actually think in vitro babies are legitimately developed in a lab?
Maybe the fertilization bit happens in a lab, but the god damn baby grows inside a regular woman just any other fucking baby on this god forsaken planet
I don't see why you're being so autistic about this

> but it is all with the firm, intractable knowledge that these people are mentally ill

Okay, user, you can't have it both ways. You can't say that listening to psychologists is "an appeal to authority" and then go on to say that listening to psychologists from 50 years ago isn't an appeal to authority.

Fucking pick one, holy shit you're dense.

Sexisim is terrible in this world.

>trannies are just normal people with extra shit they have to deal with user
WILLINGLY
They willingly decided to mutilate themselves and willingly decided to add to the pile of shit they'd normally have to deal with
They all WILLINGLY decide to fuck up their lives just because of their feelings
How is that not a fucking mental illness?

If it's not on screen, it doesn't matter. So there's no openly LGBT characters in Marvel movies.

>They willingly decided to mutilate themselves and willingly decided to add to the pile of shit they'd normally have to deal with
They all WILLINGLY decide to fuck up their lives just because of their feelings

No, user, you're missing the point. People with GD don't willingly choose to want to die because they don't feel as if they're the right gender. That's the mental illness aspect.

They do choose to undergo HRT and GRS, as they have statistically shown to improve the severe depression that people with GD feel regarding their gender.

And it doesn't always work, sometimes it makes their GD symptoms worse.

But generally it helps. Until they get murdered for being trans (many of them are).

she can be openly gay and not have her entire character be defined by her gayness, user

Wouldn't want to upset the chinks.

If she was gay they should have included a scene where Hela made her a pusyslave.

Sure, but if there's no actual reference on that in the movie, then it doesn't matter. You can write all you want about it, but if it's not in the movie it does not exist.

Hollywood doesn't know how to do gay characters anymore
It's all a clear case of flanderization, where any character that's gay is gay first and foremost, he acts as a gay any chance he has and must remind us he is gay on every scene he is in

Thor was always a faggot

Lmfao at how desperate a reach this is
Saying that people born as men who believe that they are women to the point that they mutilate their own bodies in a doomed, tragic attempt to achieve a passable facsimile of the female form are mentally ill DOES NOT require any appeal to authority whatsoever; it’s self-evident given that their self-perception is in stark contrast to material reality to the point that they often can’t live with things as they actually are, exactly like anorexia and other mental disorders

The ONLY argument that they aren’t obviously and manifestly mentally ill is a limp-wristed appeal to a political consensus that is so self-evidently fallacious that they have to meekly concede that if their mental delusions cause any distress, than yes they’re mentally ill. It’s just objectively silly doublethink and a perfect pleb filter that lets you know who’s overly socialized to the point of not being capable of independent critical thought

They cut out a second of footage.

Someone at Marvel is /ourguy/

They're monsters, inhumans if you will.

>because of their feelings
you mean because western media polluted theiir minds that its alright if they act unnatural

Doctors recommend transitioning for people with gender dysphoria because it's most likely to improve their quality of life. If you have some alternative treatment you think would be better, feel free to test it and show your results.

>explicitly
>it's not mentioned or shown anywhere in the movie
THIS ISN'T WHAT EXPLICITLY MEANS. YOU DON'T GET POINTS FOR PONTIFICATING ON TWITTER AFTER THE FACT. IF YOU WANTED TO MAKE A STATEMENT, MAKE IT IN THE MOVIE!

FUCK THIS JK ROWLING TWITTER RETCON BULLSHIT.

What does any of this have to do with mental disorders, you fucking idiot?

You're trying too hard to be upset.

Not him, but I'm 100% good with gay or bi characters being in stories. I kind of wish there was more of that in cartoons. The hardest time to navigate dealing with that shit is when you're a kid, so seeing it represented as a normal thing in cartoons would go a long way in talking the stigma out of it. Being bi myself, I'm not angry about a "lack of visibility" in movies, but I do welcome characters that are bi if it is handled well. House did a good job with a bi character (based Olivia Wilde).

What pisses me off are the people who want the reward for taking a risk without actually taking the risk. More and more, people want a pat on the back for being BRAVE enough to put a gay or bi character in their book or movie, but they don't have the balls to actually do that, so instead they put out the book/movie and make millions of dollars on it, then after cashing the check they go on Twitter and say "by the way, this character was queer."

It's cowardice. If you wanted to include a character like that in a setting where people don't expect it (like a Marvel movie or children's fantasy book), then actually do it. Don't take the safe and cynical route of making a bunch of money telling a story about straight or non-sexualized characters and then retroactively claim that were gay. That's bullshit and I have nothing but contempt for the people who do this. Fuck them.

it's kinda like how dumbledore was apparently gay despite it being completely irrelevant. they know numales love this capeshit so they pander accordingly

>isn't even confirmed within the film
very bold

I've never read the Potter books nor watched more than 3 movies. Was the sexuality actually ever referenced in the books/movies? Or did Rowling make that up after the fact just to look like she's super progressive.

Literally never. Like with "I never said Hermione wasn't black :p" it was her looking for twitter popularity years later.

So she was just being opportunistic with it. And the libs swallowed it hook, line and sinker. Good for her.

Her girlfriend in the flashback was a blonde, she should get with Captain Marvel.

Really?
They're applauding a bisexual female character?
Are they for fucking real, are they this desperate to pat themselves on the back?

yyyyyyyyyyaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

I've noticed that modern LBGT advocates are extra fragile special snowflakes. They have a terrible desperation to be included, so they drool like Pavlov's Dogs if anything related to them is mentioned.

It isn't, it's what animals have been doing for millions of years consistently

>an actually sensible, non-racist, unbiased post on Sup Forums

Truly a marvel

It was implied in the movie, though.

Anyone else just have no desire to see marvel movies anymore? The last one I saw in theatres was Dr. Strange, and it was just so alright that I had nothing to say about it. I saw Spiderman Homecoming at a friends house and it gave me exactly the same feeling as Dr. Strange. It just had no bite to it, I knew what was going to happen in every scene. It doesn't mean it was a bad movie, but I had nothing invested in it.
Now people are saying Thor Ragnarok is good, but is it really? I don't want to watch it if it'll just be more of the same.

I think society has legitimately regressed these past few years
With the entire BLM and LGBT rights movements shit has just gone down the drain
Hoe long until we colonize the moon? I’m tired of this doomed planet we live in