Is there any streaming service actually worth owning all the content is shit and they keep funding original series that...

Is there any streaming service actually worth owning all the content is shit and they keep funding original series that suck ass.

hulu and amazon prime are good
netflix is a piece of shit

Netflix for old shows.

Whats good about amazon prime if you're outside of USA?

There is no good streaming service.

>you don't own anything
>content is constantly being removed
>filled with unwatchable filler
>garbage bitrates
>stereo audio
>no features

This.

I don't fucking use a streaming service to keep the movies forever. The whole point is for content to be rotated.

Not anymore. They've been hemorraging good shows all year. They're turning into an only originals service.

That 70s Show, Fresh Prince, Full House has been there for a while.

HBO

Really it’s a personal choice: Amazon Prime has more than streaming if you can find value there, Netflix is ad free and provides alternative competition, Hulu is good if you want incumbent content.

I live in UK, have amazon prime.
its worth the free next day delivery for a year alone desu, but has shitload of classics that you wont get on Sky

Friendly reminder that Disney is gearing up its new mammoth streaming service

>no CBS All Access
What's wrong with you people?

back in like 2008 or 2009 i signed up for the 'get notified when hulu becomes available in Europe' mailing list

haven't received anything yet

I subscribe to all three.

Netflix by far has the most original content, so that's one thing they have going for them. Pretty good selection of independent movies as well.

Amazon Prime isn't quite as good of a service, though they have those A24 movies which is a huge plus for them, and Prime gives you so much value with other services that it's easily worth the price of the subscription, more than any of the other movie services.

Hulu is the most expensive and least good of the three, but they scratch itches the other ones don't. They have some good original documentaries, all of South Park, and older shows like Taxi and The Bob Newhart Show.

Of course, if you're just looking to watch great movies, you should sign up for FilmStruck.

And then there's going to a fucking Disney one. What's the point of a subscription if you have to pay for 3 or 4 of them for decent coverage of shows.

Great another shitty app I need to install on my phone, xbox, pc.

>oh I want to watch X movie again!
>oh wait it's been removed
>prices are being raised to pay for our new series of "soyboy and the black woman 2"

wow yeah, great

>all things disney will no longer be on television and closed off on their paying service
fantastic desu

This is the way it always works. They figure out how to make the most money possible. Only you, the consumer, have the power to tell them they've gone too far, and that's by not giving them your money. I think they'll probably do just fine though, and if the consumers are happy and the businesses are happy, that's the way it'll be.

lol just pirate then, you act like information isn't free on the internet

UK prime has loads of recently new movies that are pretty good and some oldies.

Heres some ive saved to my watchlist on there

Moonlight
Arrival
Manhester by the sea
La La Land
Silence
Jackie
Swiss army nan
---+++++
Dune
Chinatown
Watchmen
Into the wild
Inception
Argo
Birdman
Interstellar
Goodfellas
Deer hunter
Drive
Mean streets
Ben hur
I saw the devil
Moonrise kingdom
Eternal sunshine
The place beyond the pines
Lost in translation
End of watch
Macbeth
Apocalypse Now
Magnolia
The Fall

There are getting to be too many services with rising prices.

Soon it will cost over $100 a month for basic stuff

>amazon
>good

I subscribe to all three of those because I have a job.

point been proven in the thread, stupid.

Get a fuck if you cant afford that you lazy, entitled f*cking millenial

So we're back to the premium cable/satellite tv package meme once again.

>Amazon
Its the best service offering the best content especially with the delivery. Netflix maybe for the original stuff but most of their originals are shit

Fresh Prince is not available in the US, That 70s isn't very rewatchable, and Full house, really?

The combined libraries of Netflix Hulu and Amazon are more than enough reason to cut cable.
That's not even considering the inevitable amazing library that the Disney service is going to have, especially if they aquire Fox as planned.

except you need some manner of cable to subscribe to streaming services.

But a lot of cable has on demand and can stream shows now. Not to mention you can get a good package deal for internet cable and phone.

It might be a better deal than signing up for 6 different services.