Inhumans

Any thoughts/speculation on the Inhumans cast? I know Elysia Rotaru isn't confirmed but she's heavily implied

I wonder who will get race swapped

>I wonder who will get race swapped
Either Karnak or Gorgon. I'd bet on Karnak.

Triton is probably pretty likely since they'll just cover up his skin in green face paint anyways

Yeah he'll probably be black

Let's be real, Gorgon is gonna be black.

Time out, didn't this get canceled?

It's TV show now with the first two episodes being shown in imax

>It's TV show now
So it went from bad to worse.

He looks black half the time anyway

If you're going to put Rotaru there for Medusa based on twitter comments, at least put in Eliana Jones for Crystal and Owen Harn for Gorgon. They're rumored just as much as Rotaru.

Wasn't Owen announced as Gorgon or rumored or something?

Just go to hell...???

It's a tv show that can afford Iwan. It's going to be alright.

wtf we're /mffg/ now???

Actual honest question time, and I don't mean this to sound as negative as its going to, but...

Is there anyone, aside from Ike Perlmutter, who actually wants this?

It feels like there isn't room in Marvel for the Inhuman royal family anymore. AoS gets a pass on not appearing during big events because in all honestly no one ont he team is powerful enough to matter on that scale anyway. Daisy is the only one who could show up to an Iron Man fight and not instantly get wiped. The same basically holds true for the Netflix defenders, Luke's invulnerability is the only power there that matters and he doesn't want anything to do with the hero game.

But the big name inhumans... they create this weird vacuum where its like 'yeah, but why isn't Black Bolt solving this problem again?' On top of that, we already HAVE inhumans in Agents of Shield and it works there, but there is no royal family or any obvious room set aside for them. We even got alpha primatives, after a fashion.

It just feels like this big, clumsy puzzle piece that doesn't actually fit anywhere. And truth be told the Inhumans are not even all that popular as far as Marvel franchises go, so it feels weird to seem them getting ahead of the line like this.

If you say so

Danny DeVito as Black Bolt?

Only solutions I can think of are having Attilan very isolated or having it set in a different time period

the casting call had everybody but Triton as white

He followed the twitter and rumors started

>Luke's invulnerability is the only power there that matters

>Iron fucking fister
>Jessica "Hold my beer" Jones
>Punisher
>not mattering

Why does "not even that popular" even matter? It doesn't matter what's popular with the few thousand people who actually buy comics.

Iron Man, Captain America, and Thor weren't top-selling comics, and Avengers seldom was, (until the New Avengers relaunch with Wolverine and Spider-Man) and normies were barely aware of them, yet they love the movies. Same for Guardians of the Galaxy. Until the current series, Doctor Strange hadn't even had an ongoing book since the mid-90s. The Scott Lang Ant-Man never had his own solo book before. But "The New Marvel Movie" guaranteed them an audience. The same will be true with any New Marvel TV show, there are just more immediate issues of holding on to that audience once it starts.

Whether this series will be a success or not is another question, but how popular the Inhumans are in comics are is largely irrelevant. No amount of anti-Inhumans backlash from angry X-Men fans is going have any influence over whether the people watch this show or not.

I do want it. The only thing I'm worried about is the production quality. I'd prefer if the Inhumans didn't interact with anybody especially the movie gang with their current comedy trend. There is no reason to bring popularity in this, I would argue they have more popularity than at least Jessica jones and she managed a series. Everybody knows the movies/tv won't interact even though they pretend to be in the same universe, we will never see Tony in Netflix or shield, so why doesn't X do Y is silly argument.

The casting sheets specified that Medusa, Black Bolt, Maximus and Crystal had to be white. Gorgon, Triton and Karnak could be any races though and Triton is going to be mostly CGI + heavy make-up.

I'm significantly more excited for this than any of the Marvel Studios movies at this point, even Infinity War.

>having Attilan very isolated
If Attilan ISN'T very isolated then it isn't a proper Inhumans series. Just have it be on the moon.

Yeah but I think he's trying to say that they're not gonna help in a fight against someone like Thanos whereas Black Bolt & co would

Not true. Karnak and Gorgon were open, not specified as caucasian.

What a qt.

I think it was mentioned in the casting they were looking for a black person to play Karnak. Triton will probably be also played by a black, but he's green so no one cares.

Tan =/= Black

Retard.

I hope MoonGirl shows up!

No, the casting just didn't specify race meaning any race could play the role, whereas Crystal, Blackagar, Medusa, and Maximus specified caucasian. Meaning Karnak could be black, brown, asian, white, w.e. Same with Gorgon and Triton.

Because if you had read the comics you'd know the Inhumans are a SECLUDED society living in the fucking moon.

So, unless Peter Quill brings his dad to fuck Mars Blackbolt shouldn't give a shit what happens if Iron Fag and Fagtain Americuck are fighting over the ass of a former assassin.

This is about the actual inhumans, so she won't.

You're right. That's code for "we're likely putting a minority" here though. I'm glad Crystal will be white at least.

I hope you die in a fire!

Solid cast all around. The biggest problem is getting someone to pull off BlackCuck.

>Black Widow
>Hawkdude
>Falcon
They're also useless against a real treat, if they can participate in killing Chitauri and destroying cardboard Ultrons so can JJ, Matt, Danny and Frank. Hell, throw fucking Stick, Elektra and Foggy with a chainsaw there too.

Very true, but he does look black in that photo, you undisciplined piece of fecal matter.

No, he doesn't. He looks light brown, like a muslim or a mexican. Fucking retard.

And no pics from a literal gay nigger is proving the contrary.