twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

MDE presents: World War
coming 2019

Panhandling on the Internet.

Suicide by cop

Sam Hyde will make a big come back soon

And get away with it

being a footnote

What is Sam Hyde up to right now do you think?

Stop shilling this shit here

He wants to save us.

Beta Uprising

Just shut the fuck up and stop posting altogether newfag. He's always been posted here and will continue to be posted here no matter how many pathetic newfafs think it's "shilling"

How long until his Wiki page is deemed unrelevent and taken down?

They did just that to the Cultural Marxism page, so it's more likely than you might think.

How many shootings has he gotten away with now? I've lost count

He’s responsible for every single death in America.

fuck off sam
maybe try to get a proper job instead of nonstop shitposting on turkmenian laserdisc collecting board

what's next for his career?

Is Sam in this thread?
There always seems to be one user that gets upset about people shitting on Same Hyde.

I feel genuinely worried for Sam, since his show got cancelled he's been in a downward spiral and now he looks fucking disgusting and does nothing but occasionally ramble in his car (which he looks like he might live in) and I don't think it's being done ironically like in the old days with the kickstarter tv videos.

His streams are kino, but I feel sorry for him. I think he took the cancellation the worst of the three. He loved making it and now he doesn't seem to know his place anymore.
Nick has a shop and a wife.
Sam has a gf and a dozen new MDE projects his working on.
And Charls, has Andy, but he doesn't seem to staying in one place, an elusive, depressed mystery man crossing the country and sharing wisdom.

He don't have anything better to do

Oh epic meme, kid, epic meme. I bet you think you're part of the crew now, don't you? Spouting pseudo-memes that have only risen to popularity within the last year, like you're trying to prove you AREN'T a little bastard asshole of a newfag. Is this what you wanted, for me to become irate at the mere sight of you? You disgusting little bastard, don't even think about replying to me again.

youtu.be/3pC0JvsXb9k?t=46m42s

>When I've met fans in person, a lot of you don't have a cool... walk.

What did he mean by this?

not getting away it is

sam, try regain your composure

Virgin walk

Will Sam ever recover from this?

>Oh epic meme, kid, epic meme. I bet you think you're part of the crew now, don't you? Spouting pseudo-memes that have only risen to popularity within the last year, like you're trying to prove you AREN'T a little bastard asshole of a newfag. Is this what you wanted, for me to become irate at the mere sight of you? You disgusting little bastard, don't even think about replying to me again.
saved

wideo james

Will Sam Hyde ever get show back?
Is this the end of an era?
What will he do now?

I know nothing about this guy yet he pops up everywhere. Redpill me on him pls

He's a genius that most plebians on here do not understand, you have to have patrician tastes to appreciate his show.

He just posted some HydeWars videos a couple days ago giving a really all over the place review of DOOM 2016.

Sam doesn't have a gf. He and cup girl are just friends.

How long until Sam ends up on Gavin McInnes or Alex Jones? He's going to re-launch his brand at some point soon I suspect.

youtube.com/watch?v=KgeS6uo2n3c

How do you know? Do you know each and every one from Sup Forums personally or something? I can fucking tell you that Sup Forums was never any different than it is now (besides the obvious shoehorning of politics in everything and the increased popularity)

what an edgy faggot

legally defending himself against a women's rights march

McInnes is alright, Sam is an edgy wannabe who's career is basically dead at this point. Good riddance.

>McDildoOnCamera
>""""alright""""

He's already been on Gavin McInnes' show a few times

I've been seeing Sam for the last month or so, it's weird to see a thread about him

post hyde kino
youtu.be/dswbdK5yWi4

youtube.com/watch?v=YuMoy8rECKY
youtube.com/watch?v=BwoTpBhhQkw
youtube.com/watch?v=7ErsO78rYa8

The jews blacklisted him.

He's fucked.

>had mom fucking innuendos for years
>straight up screams he wants to fuck his mummy in the latest video
How does he keep getting away with it?

Unironically suicide

>jews
Fuck off, cunt, back to Sup Forums or /x/ with these idiot theories

Lol fuck off

not gonna lie, the hydewars episodes crack me up and i thoroughly enjoy them

Same here. The five bucks is worth it.

videogames

youtu.be/PwVynvmNk_Q

E-celebs are bad. E-celebs that shill their shit on 4-chan are worse. But you know what tops both? E-celebs that try to build a career off the backs of user like Sam.

The fucktard has the gall to think he can force user-culture back onto us through his shitty comedy and make money off of it.

You are the newfag if you think IRL tripfags like Sam somehow deserve to be white-knighted. No one that isn't anonymous is immune, and deservedly so. Even Moot took shit from his users here. Now fuck off back to plebbit or wherever you came from and suck Sam's dick there instead.

Forgotten? It's sad that your comedic senses are so dull that you cannot grasp his genius. All the best comedians have some inner struggle they use to channel their material. In Sam's case, it's his repressed homosexuality.

Tell me, would a straight comedian come up with a hilarious bit like this?

youtube.com/watch?v=FNSan5v3PYw

And have so much inner turmoil that he uses transsexuals as an outlet to deal with his gay demons?

If only you could comprehend how much he suffers for his art, just to make people laugh. It's the least you could do you ungrateful cunt.

If Sam got his show back it would just get re-cancelled because he anally abused a girl half his age. Hollywood doesn't seem to tolerate that kind of shit anymore.

He even practically admitted to it in one of his skits (2:20) : youtu.be/UHHJMrP2YG0?t=140

Sam's only option is to siphon money off his fans for pity money by pretending that he's homeless. Hopefully his patreon/book money/bitcoins run out that he stops being able to afford the shills that spam his faggy ass here.

>fucked a trap

OUR
GUY

bump

What's the difference between anal abuse and anal sex?

What the fuck is that picture trying to prove?

gay for pay

youtu.be/F3ODCSkEGKk

youtu.be/SeJyorNbvWg

that DOOM vid is honestly the worst video i think he's ever done.

literally 0 effort financially obliged to do 2 videos a month garbage

conversely the other video is one the best he's done. fun, light, engaging and lots of cool car talk.

posting on Sup Forums every few hours.

Yeah I think he's teasing by making actually good content we appreciate and probably thinking upon his obligation, thought it would somehow be funny to make an intentionally shit video.

He sodomized a 15 year old

I found a fake profile for Sam on OkCupid. Nice try guys.

youtube.com/watch?v=zBbBc5UYqDw

>fake

His mainstream career is dead.

He'll try to cash in with some crowdfunded stuff but that'll eventually go away as more and more people lose interest in him

The profile is all memes

And I care why you make good entertainment you make good content I don't care what his personal life I wouldn't even care if he raped a toddler I'm going to still enjoy his content.

This this is the game he said he was working on in one of the videos this is a link to it has all the information and plot and story to it.
reddit.com/r/COM98/comments/4pkodx/joyride_broad_overview/

The anus was not designed for sex. Only degenerate sodomites like Sam stick their dicks in one.

what is that from? was it ever released? i remember seeing it teased years ago

>He even practically admitted to it in one of his skits (2:20) : youtu.be/UHHJMrP2YG0?t=140

>implying that collage wasn't made after that video, using things he said in order for it to seem plausible

Lol that's good stuff right there

Marky (the girl in the photo) posted the screencaps herself to the /ashleyj/ board

>he doesn't like politics on Sup Forums

He should play Rabban in the Dune remake.

why doesnt sam just join the military

Marfan's syndrome

Are you really that stupid. Look at the dates in the infograph on those Sup Forums posts and the date of the skit. The skit came afterwards (but was filmed before). It doesn't matter when the infograph was put together.

If you think the dates were edited then here is the original archived one:

archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/62082240/

what channel does he stream on?

why are all my heros such terrible people?

Terry and now Sam...