Why is Mel immune to the Weinstein effect?

Why is Mel immune to the Weinstein effect?

Let me tell you what, a Racist is worser than a rapist.

because he did nothing wrong

I wonder who could possibly be behind these stories.

What the fuck does Mel have to do with the Weinstein effect?

It's because no one aside from Jews cares that he got drunk and talked shit about Jews.

Because he's not a serial rapist, he just got drunk once and chatted shit about Jews, for which he apologised

Because he had paid his debt to the society?

>accuse the Jewish cop pulling you over of being a Jew
>owing a debt to society

>"I hope you get RAPED by a pack of N***ers"

He was only racist to the Jews, you say?

You think black people don't know niggers rape?

>go into a mel thread
>doesnt expect people to talk about the jews

Oh jeez idk, maybe it's because he just said some mean words instead of physically forcing himself upon girls and using his position of power to get women to do sexual favours for him?

Lol, who the fuck writes these articles? And do they literally not put a single shred of thought into it? Or do they? And they are fully aware just shit posting in order to stir up controversy? Either way, Vanity Fair is some of the fakest news ever.

Jew here. My mom and step-dad still loathe Mel and refused to watch Hacksaw Ridge last year even after I told them what a masterpiece it was and how much better it was than that awful Moonlight flick
They simply refused to support an anti-Semite

But the cop that pulled Mel over literally was a Jew. Jewish LAPD Deputy James Mee, and he's have a career filled with corruption claims and has he even been kicked off the force before.

>step dads a cuck
>step dad marries a jew
>step dad wont watch Gibson

Literally if you accept any of these 3 facts independently the other 2 automatically become true

It's filled with Christian references, they'll most likely hate the film even without Mel.

because everyone hates jews

Black people don't give a shit if Mel Gibson continues to have a career or not. It's literally only Jewish people bitching and moaning about it.
>RAPED by a pack of N***ers
First of all, it's niggers, not N***ers, you fucking pussy reddit cunt. Secondly, only white faggots like you are offended by this.

No, not everything's Jews. This however is absolutely Jews.

He's a Big Strong AusGOD

Is the movie any good?

But Mel didn’t rape or coerce anyone with sex. He just said words that people didn’t agree with.

Probably because he never raped or sexually assaulted anyone. Also he's never portrayed himself as some super male feminist that hates masculinity and rape cuture or whatever bullshit they're against so even if he did he would at least not be a hypocrite.

I mean people really, really hate hypocrites.

What does talking shit about niggers and jews like 10 years ago have to do with raping half of hollywood.

Jews

Because he didn't commit a crime, and people don't just cease to exist when Twitterfags disapprove of them.

If you really want a laugh, check out the negative reviews on RT. See how many rotten ones mention Gibson and how many of those reviewers have (((peculiar))) last names.

It's so weird, that shit wasnt as prevalent during the time he actually said the shit. It's only now.

During apocalypto people weren't going 'omg muh jews'. My jewish friends even joked he fucked up because he said that shit while hollywood was owned by jews

>that shit wasnt as prevalent during the time he actually said the shit
Are you kidding? The media was all over him for like a month. They treated him even worse than Weinstein. He basically had to go into hiding for a little while

And yet only Jews ever seem to bring it up because how dare someone exist in the public spotlight that has named them

That's true, but you wouldnt feel awkward around jewish friends talking about seeing his movies. At the time i simply didnt liked it because i was a anti-conservative fedora lord

people now literally act as if jews own EVERYTHING and the conspiracy will fuck you up if you dont go "i'm the most anti nazi person ever, i love the jews, will never see a mel gibson movie"

Eh. In my experience, people are still pretty laid-back in real life. It's only in the news and on the Internet that I really see people going nuts about this stuff

I don't think Gibsom had too much to do with the BO either way. People just really wanted a sequel to Daddy's Home

Because he didn't rape anyone he just said racial/antisemitic slurs.

One is a crime the other is you just being a shithead.

oy vey you tell'em Hyman, the jewish people are certainly not over represented in any industry at all whatsoever

The Weinstein effect only applies to sexual accusations, because both the left and the right hate that shit. The right loves racists.