EPIC
UPVOTED
PICKLE RICK XDDDD XDDDD XDDDD XDDDD

Pls be in London

if there ever was a guy entitled to at least, AT LEAST, a tuggy, it was sam

>t. Roastie

Neither do most men these days.

>share the load

no western man is deserving of camaraderie in our time. melkor won everyone can go home. better luck next time

hi roasties. post tits or get out

This, just like in Tolkien's work, Men of the West are corrupted and being led to their doom.

Do girls like anything besides the mirror reflection? How is it even possible to go through life without ever developing self consciousness or any kind of deep complex thoughts? Is it hormonal? All they care about is is YouTube makeup tutorials and reality TV. They could never be moved to tears by a beautiful symphony or piece of poetry. They have no brains and they have no souls. Tragic creatures.

Sean Astin is actually a pretty good actor

>he's never had a friendship so strong that he feels totally comfortable telling his bro that he loves him and not even needing to say "no homo"

Their only worth is the hole between their legs and they’ve spent the past century trying to hide from that fact

>Sam married and repeatedly impregnated Rosie Cotton
>gay
pick one

>I can't carry it for you... But i can carry you
*Soul piercing flute starts playing*

>I made a promise, Mr. Frodo

It's really annoying that you can't be close with another man today without inevitably being asked if you're gay. I laugh it off most of the time, but on another level I really hate my spending time with somebody being misconstrued.