Reminder that Justice League and the entire DCEU will be rebooted from scratch over and over again until they "get it...

Reminder that Justice League and the entire DCEU will be rebooted from scratch over and over again until they "get it right" (they won't).

This whole debacle was only a test run to them. Better luck next time.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/gYKeQczkFfM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

4 days to go, the mouse is so desperate it might do something foolish

Wonder Woman outgrossed Civil War in the US though

That's great.

>Muh Box Office

kek

It's true, Suicide Squad outgrossed Winter Soldier without China

The mouse is really strong in reviewers and on Sup Forums

Civil War outgrossed Wonder Woman in my house and to me that's the only market that matters.

t. Chink

They should have went with a solo Batfleck film first

what the fuck were they thinking doing all these BvS, Suicide Squad, Aquaman, Wonder Woman bullshit first for?

If it does poorly I bet Disney will be stepping up to make an offer.

Then pretty much every major comic book and science fiction property will be under the mouse's thumb

And which is regarded as being the better movie?

youtu.be/gYKeQczkFfM

Never 4get

there she is

>This is what MCucks believe

Patty, you know the US alone doesn't solely make a movie a success right?

If you visit Sup Forums everyday, Sup Forums is on MCU's side.

capeshit please fucking stop

Well it made more than GotG and Winter Soldier worldwide too

They spent a billion dollars making these movies, and that's before marketing costs. I kind of doubt it was a test run.

What is their endgame?

they aren't even marketing justice league here. saw one poster for it at a bus stop. non stop ads for Paddington 2 tho. but that one is actually a great film

DCU NU 52
DCU REBIRTH

>JUST league

GotG2 did better worldwide, what's your point?

US box office counts for about 1/3 of these movies' total revenue. Even if Wonder Woman draws in a lot of people in the US, it won't be enough to save Justice League by itself.

I think a lot of people are also completely overestimating how much people like Wonder Woman vs how much people liked a female led superhero film.
Wonder Woman did spectacularly well in the US because nobody predicted that feminists, sjw critics, and numales were gonna act like it was Citizen Kane.

Pic related, and Ragnarok still has another 2-3 months left in theaters.

gr8 b8 m8

No one cares about Lithuania

look how de-emphasized fucking batman is on all of the promo material. this is because affleck is already out the door and they are prepping the next batman reboot

this is gonna be fun

Why are they looking away from the parademons?

>you can't save the world alone
How many times the world needs to be saved? The plot is boring and basically irrelevant in these movies, isn't it?

I unironically enjoyed WW even if it kinda falls apart at the end and it's really a shame the rest of this series drags it down so much. It's not a bad movie but it's not strong enough to carry a whole franchise by itself.

the fuckin sand is blue

>hanging out here every day

You sound pathetic. DChads are too busy for that

and ANOTHER anti-JL thread. Marvelshills are really obvious at this point