Corry says CK called her about two years ago to apologize to her for what he had done...

>Corry says CK called her about two years ago to apologize to her for what he had done, but he remembered the incident wrong, leading her to believe that it was a common occurrence for him.

>She told GMA that CK thought he had forced her into a closet.

Is forcing people into closets ok?

>forced her into a closet
this is hot

mind if i jerk off?

>have a pathetic cuck stage persona
>can't even perform a real sexual assault IRL, has to masturbate after begging the woman for her permission, later apologises
It's like pottery.

Forcing someone into a closet sounds like real sexual assault

Also he even forced himself on a character in his show Louie, and then afterwards she forgives him and has an actual relationship with him (wat)

That seemed so out-of-place at the time.

it's always best when you write what you know
more authentic

He was probably just exaggerating the incident to make his apology seem more legit and because he's an idiot cuck, he probably just guided her in

if he just guided her in then why would he have needed to apologise?

No one wants to be guided into a closet unless they want something sexual to happen, and in this case the woman did not

I've never seen much of Louie but I don't understand how he could get away with such a storyline

>“This would be rape if you weren’t so stupid. You can’t even rape well.”

Geez. That's some creepy confessional dialogue there...

I wonder why he cares about his daughters so much but then does terrible things to other women

Will Louis ever come back from this?

Mel Gibson did

Yeah, give him a couple months when the hysteria dies down and attention goes elsewhere. He didn't even do anything wrong

I bet he diddled Gary Gulman.

What's that facial expression called and why do comedians make it?

>asking for consent and then doing what the woman consented to is "terrible things to other women"
At least they consented.

Definitely.
Hollywood and the media are just in this manic hysteric phase that will pass once Trump does something yuuuuge again.

Normies already don't give a shit about all these allegations.

Did you even read the OP

>forces someone into a closet
>privately apologises over it
>"at least they consented"

What a strange understanding of consent you have

It's the 'I'm a wacky guy' face

>is attempting actual rape ok and also forgetting which incident is which
no

Billbaileyface

"I'm a wacky lad"

people are cutting this guy some serious slack. they really loved him...