Blockbuster movies have absolutely no right being this good

Blockbuster movies have absolutely no right being this good.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SXkpCGwN31Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

WFTPOTA didn't deserve to be that sloppily written either.

It was absolute monkino.

more like CONCENTRATION CAMP OF THE APES am I right? and they were surprised when it bombed

It's the weakest of the trilogy, barely stuck that landing but I guess it did cuz i was crying in the theater when I thought Rocket might die and cried when Caesar did. Still, losing two writers to Avatar sucked.

>crying in the theater
Are you a fucking woman?

I wish!

>See idiots complain that
>Ugh! if it had that epic war scene it would've been to much like the last movie! also muh gabeshit!!!1
>It fucking copies the first movie with the whole prison break premise
I'm not even sure how natural selection hasn't routed these retards out yet

I wanted an actual war not woody and caesar bitching each other out

Sup Forums likes movies with close ups of nothing but guys in mocaps talking all day, even if the story is shit and the characters are poorly written, it qualifies as kino on this board somehow.

>Caesar speaks to other monkeys instead of sigh language (for the plebs)
>Hamfisted soundtrack made to direct the emotion of the scenes (again, for the plebs)
>Deaf-mute girl doesn't shed a tear for her father's murder
>Soldiers in charge of monitoring the Apes literally nowhere to be found as they escape
>That one Soldier who goes into the Ape cage without backup

This had no business being as shit as it was. Woody Harrelson was the one and only redeeming factor.

It was shite lad.

>This had no business being as shit as it was.
Like I mentioned earlier, two of the writers for the first 2 movies got shanghaied by James Cameron for Avatar and did not contribute to the third.

Is this the third one?
I don't like the way they where titled.
Rise came before Dawn. They fucked up.

It was fucking awful

The ending with the avalanche was pretty hilarious.

>400+ pound gorilla riding a horse
>still using a crossbow after the first stealth kill, and shouting reloading after every shot.

never forget the six gorillion

it was so fucking bad
they even had an ape jar jar

This was the Pinnacle of CGI

I’m not sure what I hate more, the movie itself or this one shill that has made a thread praising this movie every day for literally a year

youtube.com/watch?v=SXkpCGwN31Y

this

Fuck you he wasn't anywhere near as bad as Jar Jar

NO. bad ape.

huge let down, ruined a sold enough trilogy

they squandered it

there was no war, there was dicking around for an hour then sitting in a concentration camp for an hour

Garbage flick to be honest. The story made no sense, the characters were retarded and the action scenes were just pathetic.

> by James Cameron for Avatar
This is news to me. Now my interest in avatar sequel changed from 0% to at least 15.

It didn't really push the cgi to new levels. The 1st and 2nd were jaw dropping, but the 3rd left my jaw firmly in place

Are we really pretending this was bad now?

Monkeys look insanely good, some decent cinematography, everything else is just trash, burn it all.

No, it actually was bad. You just have poor taste. I'm sorry

Why would any human bean want the apes to win? Why would anyone want to become mute pets for the apes. Should we feel guilty for other humans putting them in camps? So much so that we would be ok with them being our masters as a sort of penance.

cringed hard when they named her Nova
Was waiting for them to find a doctor called Zaius

this is when she's wandering around the fucking base for five minutes, yeah?

when that ape died and she gave it the flower, one fucking scene after it inexplicably gave her the flower, you knew this was a dumb movie

>A loli in a terribad shit film saves it
This is how pedophiles actually think

so, you cried over a monkey?? is there a term for that type of faggotry?

>weakest of the trilogy
>Not Rise

You are DRUNK.

The first movie was buildup for the sequels you nigger faggot

Well it had nice visual but the movie was utterly shit, why go from the perspective of monkies fucking boring shit

Its legit stunning to me this movie has positive reception.

>butthurt
try harder

Not an argument

Dawn and War have better acting, writing, directing, editing, production design, cinematography, music, special effects. What does Rise have? That cringe fucking Malfoy character?

I'm struggling to remember what monkeys actually did in this movie. They just walked a bit, then sat in a cage and walked a bit again. They achieved nothing nor did they ever set out to achieve anything. What was the point?
Also, I'm struggling to remember what humans actually did in this movie. They just fought each other for seemingly no reason and died. What was the point of that story?

>Dawn and War have better acting, writing, directing, editing, production design, cinematography, music, special effects
I'll give you special effects. Other than that get the fuck out

I'm sorry that you are blind, and deaf, and also retarded.

every koba vision was amazing

Not an argument

more like Ape in the Striped Pajamas

Rise is kino

this movie feels like it was directed by an ape

I'm sorry that you can't produce and argument. Also, I'm right and you're not.

Watched this thanks to this thread and now regret my time.

Humans are apes you dumb ape

I don't feel like I'm an ape, I have nothing in common with those animals.