Will Ben Affleck stay on as Batman if Justice League gets shat on like BvS?

Will Ben Affleck stay on as Batman if Justice League gets shat on like BvS?

what car is it?

It's an old Chevelle.

He's contracted for 3 starring roles.

Is this achievable natty?

It would be extremely painful.

1968+?
They were more boxy till 1967 I think.

Depends on how much money him and WB agree on. I'm sure he's sour that the HW business came to light, if it hadn't he might have had better leverage.

He wears jeans and sneakers just like everyday people. He is very relatable.

>if
First of all it's WHRN and second of all he's gone even if it isn't it will

>[Matt Reeves’ Batman] is something I’m contemplating…you don’t do it forever, so I want to find a graceful and cool way to segue out of it.

According to a quick web search it says it's a 66'. Nice color.

ah roofline in OP pic seemed more like 1970 one. Maybe perspective.

Yeah, probably. I'm more of a Mustang guy but it's a really nice car.

Not a chance. He's been looking for an out since BvS was a huge pile of shit. He went from writing, directing, and starring in The Batman to maybe not even starring in it at all. Dude hates what WB has done.

Has it come out that he hates being shackled to the batman movie?

No he will be replaced by Mel Gibson, saving the franchise.

he's already dropped out. they'll announce it when JL is out of theaters.

No, but it really sounds like he's not going to be involved at all. All of his comments are vague and non-committal. I wouldn't even be surprised if he managed to get himself killed off in Justice League as part of the reshoots so he can be done.

So in about a week

kiiinooo

Is he taking a shit?

Why does he always look like he wanna off himself?

He's an alcoholic who cheated on his wife and only sees his kids when sober.

ABSOLUTELY HARAM

You can see he hates what WB forced the movies and his character to turn into

>Ben will never rape you while Casey and Matt hold you down

Who gives a fuck. Whats Casey doing these days?

>gets shat on
you mean if it will be shit?

Would Batfleck leaving kill the franchise?

No but it would be huge egg on their face bullshit, as bad if not worse than Gal Gadot currently talking about not returning for Wonder woman 2. oh you could replace them but the overall damage to the general audience would be a helluva shitstorm

>as bad if not worse than Gal Gadot currently talking about not returning for Wonder woman 2

madeup bullshit

You're right, it's currently just a rumor, besides that walking stick barely has enough brain cells to put together a move like that.

I think deep down every actor that signed on is feeling regret taking it. Some might just go for petty victories like Henry Cavill refusing to shave his mustache for JL but some people like Affleck (didn't know about Gal Gadot saying that though) may just fuck off because WB needs them more than they need WB. I don't care about the stupid ass Marvel-DC flame war but at least Marvel looks like they have fun making their movies, however shit they may be

Cavill not shaving his 'stache was because he's still filming for MI 6, and I legit think he's having more fun than anyone else in this, he's still that chubby little boy asking advice from Russell Crowe. He made it.

i would've said yes he is going to bail

but after the harvey thing, he knows he's on thin ice, and still has a foot in the door at WB, easy paychecks after live by night bombed. he'd be stupid to leave

BvS
Justice League
Suicide squad but that was more of a cameo
Solo Batman film?

Still got another Accountant movie to do as well, that movie made bank and I was glad for it.

Is that how Chads get out of cars???

>refusing to shave his mustache for JL
That's a contractual thing. It's not his fault, or the people working on mission impossible's fault WB called them back after filming had wrapped.

He's a tall guy and that car is pretty low.

Oh yeah I forgot that he's doing Mission Impossible

"BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPT!!!!"

Fuck alla you that I had to do this.