Does Sup Forums have any other great examples of a scummy character getting what they deserve?

Does Sup Forums have any other great examples of a scummy character getting what they deserve?

>Man ruthlessly beating a defenseless woman

Wow, is this what comics have lowered themselves to these days? Power fantasies for fat man-children virgins in their parent's basements?

from Jeff Parker's Thunderbolts during Siege

I think only Marv Wolfman mourned Terry Long's death

Cant tell if bait or retarded.

The entire run was just BUILDING to this shut down. Parker is a fucking wizard at taking garbage runs and making something good out of them.
After however many issues of Mr. X wanking, he somehow managed to A. make the character more bearable without making him likeable and B. deliver an excellent, succinct beatdown.

And it's even better with all the edgy Mr. X back issues in mind, although by the time Tieri wrote him punching bears I think it was more self-aware of its badness

That's what made it so remarkable. I don't think Parker's T-Bolts would've been as good without Tieri's godawful run before it.

>inb4 that one page from Unsounded with Starfish

Is beating a defenseless men better?

You might want to examine that sexism of your's.

I think he actually went and looked at it for inspiration instead of just picking up on what Diggle had been doing.

This, too, is an utterly excellent beatdown.

A man is never defenseless. You think it's okay to raise your hand against a female? You disgust me.

Why not both?

Ellisbolts had some great beatdowns. Jack Flagg soloing the T-bolts, Robbie one-shotting Moonstone, Swordsman finally being badass and destroying Venom, shit like that.

Beating anyone who has no means of fighting back is pathetic.

Oh gosh I love that page

I'd still do a lot to get even just a one-shot with all the shrinks/psychologists of the MU teaming up

>He thinks men and women should be treated differently.

The year is 2017, in case you didn't know.

He's a troll you idiot.

Stop being so easily strung along.

>Thinks it's not okay to beat women
>"Must be a troll"

You fucking cavemen need hanging

Wasn't this pretty much the last time someone wrote Samson well?