When did RoosterTeeth transform into the purest form of cancer?

When did RoosterTeeth transform into the purest form of cancer?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/lbymQuSJmwI?t=48m38s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

what the hell is a roster teeth

What kind of fucking name is that

They produce RWBY, Achievement Hunter and such

>watching roosterteeth
Why?

They created Red vs Blue and then did a bunch of other less entertaining stuff while gradually ruining the series.

When that guy Blaine fucked my ex girlfriend

remember to sage and hide all eceleb threads that aren't RLM

Why the fuck does anyone still care about these guys? Their no-effort sketch comedy Halo show stopped being funny over ten years ago, but apparently they're still like youtube bigshots with a 3dcg magical girl show or something?? What?

> Red vs Blue
had no idea this was still going, and an actual show at that. genuinely though it was just some amateur halo stuff on youtube when i was a kid.

RvB was only funny because you were 12 when you saw it. They were always cringy faggots.

AD READ AD READ AD READ *THIS CONTENT IS FOR DELUXE MEMBERS ONLY* HEY FUCK JEFF GERSTMANN FOR GIVING FALLOUT 4 A BAD REVIEW WHAT A FAG

Funhaus is worth it, sometimes Sugar Pine 7. The rest can burn.

Cock Bite
Rooster Teeth
It was supposed to be some fake name holder but it got stuck due to some corporation recognizing them as Rooster Teeth

>put on makeup
>"i'm a woman now"

Cool I guess Lauren Southern is related now too :^)

If you want your blood pressure to go through the roof check this out (48:38):
youtu.be/lbymQuSJmwI?t=48m38s
Imagine being this much of a corporate slave

this should have been the first post

They became shit when they started focusing on CGI fight scenes in a comedy miniseries instead of the comedy itself. Most of their content started off decent but was killed because they were pretty much forced to cater to their fans. That's why the Achievement Hunter branch still makes Minecraft Let's Plays. I don't blame Ray for leaving at all. They're probably all sick of playing the same games every week.

Since the Fullscreen buyout

why do yo have some sort of jibberish text where english should be located?

I never put it together until I started watching Achievement Hunter as a teenager and eventually I connected the two.

The Know has always been shit

oh that was painful
>like, uh, thanks for pointing out flaws of the game and keeping it real haha
uhm, yes?

When Burnie went full jew and sold the company

I prefer Cowchop. I liked them better before they became an arm of RoosterTeeth.

Idk I stopped watching over a decade ago when it became clear they were becoming a bunch of unfunny numale faggots like the rest of the internet, getting bought by a larger firm didn’t help either

Right when the female spartan joined the cast and became the biggest badass on the show, which I think was late season 1. Such absolutely pathetic feminist pandering before it was really a thing, you could say they pioneered being a numale cuck

Why are they so obsessed with podcasts, all of them have 1 or 2.
None of them are good

Am I supposed to know who this gayboi is?

More videos means more ad revenue

Podcasts are a meme marketing tactic, every semi-public figure on the internet has a damn podcast and is trying to get in on the podcast fad, Comedy Central has one for all their shows that come out after every episode, YouTube is full of them, podcasts are a fad that marketing teams are starting to pick up on so now it’s the bread and butter of a project, everything has a podcast now

It was funny because you used to play the game and it was witty how they made a nice machinma due to the limitations, especially in the beginning, when bungie hadn't created forge. However, if you never played halo and rewatch it as an adult you won't understand. same goes for arby n the chief guy

>feminist pandering
>in 2002
Man, there wasn't really a feminist agenda or numales in 2002. A lot of your mindless buzzwords that you threw into your post are products of the last 6 or 7 years. Besides, her character is pretty flawed if you paid any attention whatsoever, and the only other female character on the show was a slut who was written to be laughed at. Not exactly the feminist ideal.

This. It's really just a product of the time and of the video game subculture before it was popularized.

stopped watching them when Halo 3 stopped being THE game. Also when they started having anime shit in their updates.

I love sis she has STDs

>RvB is still going
>Arby n the Chief is still going
what the fuck
Who watches these? I can't imagine adults (formerly the kid audience) still enjoying this, and I can't imagine kids from today getting into it either.
Please tell me Penny Arcade, CAD, VG Cats, asdf Movie, Newgrounds MADNESS Collective, etc. aren't around anymore either.

>tfw playing blood gulch for hours every day

>tfw playing the PC demo endlessly because it had Blood Gulch and you didn't need much more
>the servers were still active until at least 2007
>a green, motionless Master Chief model (it was a R vs B match) would spawn on the map for some reason
>still have no idea what that meant

Entropy is real and doesn't just apply to physical matter.

Inevitably, people become disillusioned with change.

God I fucking miss Halo. I really wish they'd eventually port some of the older games to PC.

those pokemon go videos where top tier

Having new fags playing our games, shitting on them since they are spoiled brats and have no humility at all. I seriously don't know.
>We are what's left
>...
>Halo, it's finished
It certainly is. It's a forgotten place, only memories take you there.

I don't know, but now I watch Funhaus. Rooster Teeth became boring.

Giant Bomb is worse.

I think he means "Kdin Jenzen"