She and Bresson developed a close relationship during the shooting of the film, although it was not consummated...

>She and Bresson developed a close relationship during the shooting of the film, although it was not consummated. On location they stayed in adjoining rooms and Wiazemsky said that "at first, he would content himself by holding my arm, or stroking my cheek. But then came the disagreeable moment when he would try to kiss me ... I would push him away and he wouldn't insist, but he looked so unhappy that I always felt guilty." Later Wiazemsky lost her virginity to a member of the film's crew, which she says gave her the courage to reject Bresson as a lover. On the set of the film, she met Jean-Luc Godard, whom she married a year later.

Was Bresson /ourguy/?

The virgin Bresson x the chad Godard

GOAT director if you disagree you're a pleb

JUST

What a fucking roastie whore.

Jesus, poor guy.

Top 5 for sure my man.

This poor guy. His movies are way better than Godard's.

>Later Wiazemsky lost her virginity to a member of the film's crew,
>when being a critically claimed artist isn't enough to fuck some 6/10 roastie

You think this was the reason Bresson decided to start hiring non-actors exclusively ?

Godard is a communist piece of shit and it's a genuine tragedy that his legendary contemporaries are all dead and he is alive.

Godard's a pretty cool guy, eh? Supports Pol Pot and doesn't afraid of anything...

Was this a body double?

Bresson wanted to fuck that body so bad, but some camera guy fucked her first.

She has panty tan lines but no bra tan lines. I like it!

what were their lines when they were out tag teaming bar sluts?

Did Tarkovsky get bitches?

>boom guy: ay bitch lemme in that ass

>even being a great artist you'll still be a social loser and feel eternally unfulfilled because of it
>your hack contemporaries's memory will last longer than yours
give me ONE reason to keep going

>Bresson: Let's ditch Orson.
>Tarkovsky: Yeah, he's cramping our style.
>Orson: MWAAAAAAAAAH THE FRENCH!

then Orson goes and cums inside Jeanne Moreau while Tarkovsky and Bresson read their bibles

He was a big guy

any women Tarkovsky touched died of cancer the same week