ITT: Shit casuals don't know about

>ITT: Shit casuals don't know about

Frank Castle (the Punisher) has always been a violent, murdering psychopath. It only became more apparent when he returned from the Vietnam war. The murder of his wife and child were only his last thread to his sanity because for Frank, the war never ended.

Eh, different writers do it differently.
I mean, technically speaking that revelation was only about MAX Punisher, not 616.

Punisher is just a perverted killing maniac who kills criminals to justify the fact he kills at all.

Frank likes Spice Girls

Frank doesn't pay taxes.

But Maxfags are the most casual of all Punisher fans.

Always been a psychopath? No, not at all. He was a pretty normal guy before he went to Vietnam. He had parents who loved him and had a regular childhood (he may have witnessed a few violent things, but he wasn't a part of them.

Frank had to build up his killer instinct to survive his three tours, and it's hard to turn that shit off when you come back from war.

Frank's constantly killing because he doesn't know what else to do with himself. I don't know if you've ever witnessed a husband lose a wife, but the experience breaks a lot of those guys. A man is conditioned to provide for his family and to "fix" things. You can't fix the dying and the dead though, so it's like a blue screen of death for that mindset.

My grandfather tried to get his wife to take antibiotics while she was on her death bed; you couldn't convince that such an act was pointless. It's the same deal with Frank.

No John, you are the casual.

Frank Castle is a hero. An angel of death sent by god to punish the sinners and protect the meek. He does what other so-called "heroes" are too afraid to do and actually makes the world a better place.

Truly, he is the ultimate libertarian.

pretty sure killing people violates the NAP

NAP is not an inherent aspect of libertarianism.

tell that to the people whose rights you violate

I have to agree to an extent I dot think frank was always so dogmatic or close to insanity,he clearly was fairly Normal before the getting into war,I've always seen it as Franks numerous experiences on the field had warped his perception on what life is,his family dying just solidified an idea already there,honestly had his family lived id still see frank walking a similar path after a while

He breaks the NAP all the time, for example against people who just sell cocaine. It's not the Punisher's place to decide what people can and cannot sell.

>it's the 'all killers are psychopaths' meme
c'mon guys, humanity has been killing each other for thousands of years. Accept that a healthy human being can kill and live a normal life .

not That I'm saying Frank is normal or healthy. Far from it, he damaged and shit

I plan to.

>An angel of death

He's ultimately entitled?

bump

Libertarians oppose entitlements

>thinking Max is cannon
I love newfags

Daily morality is objective REAL HEROES DON'T KILL thread by some faggot neckbeard

I love Phantom Pain

>Punisher has always been a violent, murdering psychopath

found the faggot who never read anything before Ennis

you're just a faggot in general and probably don't even read the comics

it's sjws that hate the punisher

RIP Punished Frank and New Lady Friend

Too good for this gay earth