Injustice 2: Booyah! Edition

Injustice 2 Thread

Cyborg was revealed in a story trailer that went up yesterday. NRS streams are going to increase in frequency for March and April.

12 minutes of Swamp Thing gameplay: youtube.com/watch?v=SF1JHtLrbdU

Shattered Alliances Part 1: youtube.com/watch?v=XTeb6WLGIl8

Wonder Woman/Harley Stream: youtube.com/watch?v=-2xyqLGAnG0

Pastebin: pastebin.com/V5wVHSY2

No word yet on when the next reveal date is, should likely be soon considering the recent reveal frequency.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/4fTk1G_z6lU
youtube.com/watch?v=KO9i7o55vuc
youtube.com/watch?v=SF1JHtLrbdU
youtu.be/suPlVlxHPEI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fate or Cold motherfucks, gimme them already.

Or at least put Hal and Barry together in a trailer, everyone knows they are back.

WHERE IS EEL

Well they've "officially" confirmed Barry since he has a bio up so he'll probably just get gameplay on a stream or something but Hal has still yet to appear anywhere besides the mobile game. Hopefully they double up on him and somebody for when they do finally get around to revealing him.

BOOM SHAKA LAKA

Cyborg better have a blue/white/grey shader. The TT color scheme would look really good on this design.

youtu.be/4fTk1G_z6lU
>3:59

L-lewd

Him, Flash, or Scarecrow will probably be the next to be revealed.

I'm hoping it's Scarecrow. I really want to see him in the actual game. The mobile game's graphics aren't doing him any favors.

youtube.com/watch?v=KO9i7o55vuc

How will Injustice 2 stack up?

Well hopefully Supes will get mullet gear to bring it to this game's level.

Why does it look like he has an ear stuck to the side of his head a few inches higher than it should be?

So who do you guys think will get live-action skins this time around?
Most characters who could got one in Inj1 even if it were through the mobile game

Probably everyone who has had a recent live action adaptation, though I'm guessing only the ones from TV shows will get the actors to do voice work for them.

>Reverse Flash voiced by Tom Cavanagh
now I know this won't happen because it made me too happy

Most of the cast probably

>SS skin pack
Joker
Harley
Deadshot

>CW skins packs
Flash
Arrow
Black Canary
Supergirl
Firestorm
Captain Cold

>JL Pack
Supes
Batman
Wondy
Flash
Aquaman
Cyborg

>Black Canary
Which one?

the real one

>though I'm guessing only the ones from TV shows will get the actors to do voice work for them.
Sounds about right but even then I'm thinking that won't happen. It just seems like it'd be too many people to gather up to do the voiceovers

>tfw he lost always his booyah in injustice

That'd be cool

I like Captain Redfield

>the real one
That doesn't answer the question

>CW Flash vs. DCEU Flash could actually happen
fuck I want this now

Worst Girl is prettiest girl.

Here's hoping for her to redeem herself this time around.

She needs to die

>None of us wanted this

FUCKING WHAT¡?¡?

>youtube.com/watch?v=SF1JHtLrbdU
Swampy looks really cool.

Well, probably nobody wanted a war. The Regime just wanted to rule the world with an iron fist with no crime ever in peace. Is that so wrong?

She deserves to die just for the fact of pulling Emperor futher into warlord like her, even witholding info from Clark

Wonder Woman is the Sheev behind Superman's Vader.

A sexy, sexy Sheev.

All I want is Red Hood Joker.
And for him to not be shit this time.

She really is

I feel Joker's going to be one returning character who's going to get a serious revamp in their moveset he really was crappy in the last game.

Oh look its the Batfag misogynist. Batman deserves to die before anyone else in the story. The fact that he can still walk around and tout his moral "superiority" just shows how retarded he is. He should have hung up his cowl in shame and let Superman save the world.

>Implying everyone in the Injustice-verse, except a handful like Plastic Man, isn't retarded.

What are you doing here, Diana?. Shouldn't you be back at your island?...Oh wait, Themyscira doesn't want you either!. Too bad!

I'm wondering if Swamp Thing is being voiced by Fred Tatasciore in this, sure sounds like him

so does anyone know what the story is yet?

So far it seems to basically be "King Superman breaks out, the Regime and the Insurgency fight until The Society shows up and they all fight until Braniac shows up."
Bats may or may not be using Brother Eye to be Big Brother.

Is just me or is Cyborg blacker?

's not just you, his skin definitely is darker

Her dying is how worst/prettiest girl can redeem herself. Or she can stop lusting after SuperCock and use her brain. But I know NR can't write worth shit so there's no hope.

But Bane doesn't belong to any group so he's the wildcard

Anyone else a bit annoyed Cyborg's super uses Boom Tubes and Parademons? Whats Darkseid going to do? Hopefully it involves The Furies, or at the very least Dragon Tanks OR BOTH

Why is Cheetah so pretty?

Darkseid is gonna just reuse his super from the mobile game

I hope she had decent gear variety, preferably not all are loincloths

What makes you so sure

Which was what exactly?

>rewatching Injustice 1 cutscenes
>Good and Bad Cyborg try to hack each other.
I wonder how many gems like this will be in InJustAss 2.

youtu.be/suPlVlxHPEI

NRS

that omega beam was THICC as fuck.

He looks like Grimdark Mr Hanky

so it's literally just a baseless assumption then. got it

Couple issues with it for me
>Barda is there
>Only other Fury is Lashina
>Darkseids' weird giant mode
Personally I would do it this way
>Lashina, Stompa, and Mad Harriet Boom in on a Dragon Tank
>Each get a few hits on the opponent
>Climb back on the Dragon Tank
>Finish with a tank blast
>Boom out
And just leave Darkseid there to watch. Why? Because hes a god, let his followers do all the dirty work

She has a nice thicc butt too.

Peeg better be rethicculous or I'm gonna set Ed Boon on fire

has this been posted yet?

i miss the guy who made the generals, usually put latest news in the op

I just want this two to remain together thoughout the story, even if they have to have some bumps but still remain loyal

Also I want them to end up raising Lucy Quinzel together, but this one it's for my imagination

>doesn't even read the op
>asks if it's been posted

Is this really that hard to understand? They were only saving the world. They never wanted to fight others or hurt anyone, but it was a position they were forced into by those who would go against peace.

>12 minutes of Swamp Thing gameplay: youtube.com/watch?v=SF1JHtLrbdU
He put it

>No animal transformation trait

lame. fuck cheetah

>Saving the world

Sure..Sure

I dunno what they're going to do with them story wise but I bet they'll definitely have a lot of fanservice intros and clashes.

>makes world peace
>green lanterns come in to start a war
>thinks this pic proves anything
>posts black canary the most biased person ever

Guy said it best

Injustice Superman really is a big fucking baby who does what he wants because no one can say no to him. I mean jesus take a step back, look at the guys who are siding with you, and a sane person might say "Oh fuck, half these monster men are with me on this. The fuck am I doing?" I havent kept up with the comic, did Darkseid ever get a kick out of this or let Supes know what he thought?

LET'S HIT THOSE SHOWERS

Had some comments about it

Atrocitus doesn't do much with constructs and I think that's kinda lame

>ever get a kick out of this or let Supes know what he thought?
Darkseid got his ass kecked in year 4

Well the idea behind that the red lanterns are too pissed the fuck off to concentrate hard enough to make constructs. So they just spit up fiery blood. They can make constructs, but they're usually jagged and not very detailed like Atrocitus' blade super start up.

So yeah like I said, big fucking baby
Have you ever read the red lanterns? They're not known for constructs, they're raging napalm spitting animals. Its only recently that Atrocitus and a few other Red Lanterns gained the ability to create constructs.

wow, Guy, nice racism. Have he never heard of 'judging a book by its appearence'?

Btw, it's not the Sinestro Corps who have a killer PLANET on board

He's got the blade but I was thinking they could just put that axe Sinestro used to throw around on him since it was already shitty and jagged

>How could you hang out with Arkillo! Get some perspective
>makes false assumptions based on appearances
>thinks fear and order is bad
>Meanwhile Batman and friends hang out with Harley

Guy is a moron. He needs to sit the hell down and get some actual perspective. He's attacking a planet because its too peaceful. Also hearing him talk about Sinestro Corps is like listening to a sports fan bash their rival team. Guy deserved his death.

Yeah but it kind of defeats the purpose behind what makes the Red Lanterns unique. If I wanted constructs, Id play Hal

>>Meanwhile Batman and friends hang out with Harley
>He doesn't hang around a slut that only fucks your circle of friends to keep the STD's chances low
?

That's fair

I can't believe Swamp Thing is playable. that's just so fucking cool

Small tits, big ass is only appreciated by the most intelligent people

she may have small tits, but she's all pussy

I am glad Cheetah is getting more exposure these days, god knows Wonder Woman's rogues need it

Damian Wayne

he looks younger

Cold and Flash trailer next time or we riot
I want to fuck her desu
>Not "Let's Hit Those Showers" edition

Wouldnt her fur be like a bush? Whys her panties so flat

Flashback to when Superdick blew up Arkham I hope. Nightwing is probably there

Looks like bamham is wearing his injustice 1 gear too

If its another half assed story trailer Im going to be pissed

Nice

Story trailer was underwhelming but that might be because it was cut into parts

I'm pretty sure that's exactly what it's going to be

So yeah expect Hal and Barry to be in the next one with Bane

I'm just happy you can take off his hood

Hope hairstyle gear is an option for him

I just realized this is probably when Dick died in the most laughable way in the comics, so flashbacks confirmed

but Damian was younger than in That looks like Damian by year 3 or 4

Also,, I always visualize teen/adult damian with a sharper face
With a face that round looks like a stereotypical classic Robin like Dick or Jason Todd