They really deserve their own movie

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bXPYfO01WCg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Meowth das rite!

>to protect the board from devastation

wet

>to find all kino without our nation

I haven't watched pokemon in years but this thread reminded me that Team Rocket was fucking hillarious

Their disguises were pretty kino

>tfw Meowtth’s original English voice actress is dead

I AM A FLAMING MOLTRES

I had a couple of modern dancing teachers in elementary school that were just like Jessie and James - a flamboyant gayish guy with fabulous hair and a bitchy girl with attitude

they weren't much alike, not really. it's just that you've lived a life which has been devoid of significant experiences. so the only thing you can compare things to are shows and films

Their new "pokemon" sidekick Bewear is hilarious, he literally saves them whether they are in danger or not and takes them back to his hideout and forcefeeds them honey, they even almost beat Ash and Co. and the mad bastard dragged them off
youtube.com/watch?v=bXPYfO01WCg

you must have some issues to project so much anti-fun

Jesse is a fucking babe

you tell him

have they ever shown jessie's panties?

that bear thing looks familiar as fuck

No but this happened

to denounce the evils of cucks and sneed

>James in that dress
Muh dick

I droped pokemon 17 years ago.
So... what's the context here?

So Jessie and James are still in Pokemon?
I assumed that with Ash going to new continents and getting different party members it'd be different bad guys too.

they just fell in water and rather than Jessie' do maintaining it's structural integrity it got soaked and gave her this amazing look.

They do and I want a romance between Jesse and James damn it

James is from old money
>forced to go back home and marry a woman that is Jessie's doppelganger
>faithful Growlithe assists his escape back to his job with his hetero life partner once again
JUST FUCK ALREADY

his big sister was his best friend when he was a boy, and she was murdered. he's got lots of poon over the years, all he really wants is his big sister friend to make the life of crime he's turned to because of his emotional instability worth living.

They seem to be really happy in their current state sure. Would a real romance screw up their dynamic?
Im getting all faggedy over their relationship and I dont like it.