The Flash: What, like a bunch of... super friends?

>The Flash: What, like a bunch of... super friends?
>Superman: More like a Justice League.
AWESOME
YES
BASED TIMM
>Deadshot: What are we, some kind of Suicide Squad?
UGHHH
SO BAD
FUCK YOU AYER

Defend this hypocrisy.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OiqPmsBYieA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

One is a cartoon meant to entertain children. One is a movie meant to appeal to the general public.

Did Suicide Squad officially adopt that name?

>captain, it's too late to defend the city, the aliens are already causing havoc!
>then we have no choice, we'll have to be the AVENGERS

FUCK YOU WHEDON!

>they have to wait for the bad guy to commit a crime, or else they cannot call themselves Avengers
B R A V O M A R V E L

IT'S NOT 1937 ANYMORE

IT'S NOT EVEN FUCKING 1997

NOBODY CARES ABOUT CLARK KENT TAKING ON THE BATMAN

FUCK YOU AND YOUR BATMAN STORY, YOU STUPID BULLSHIT FUCK

>having raimi assess snyder during bvs
This is why you suck, WB.

Kek op is too young to remember the super friends

how did you, in anyway, get that from the OP?

Both are shit.

The first one's funny? Also they explicitly call themselves the Justice League on a regular basis, unlike the Suicide Squad.

JL one is a joke that follows a setup/punchline format. Meant to be funny and silly. Easily identifiable as such.

Suicide Squad line feels like a nonsequitur. Delivered in a way that tries to sound cool. Not clear if it's meant to be a joke.

I think this is a big part of it. They actually call themselves the Justice League so Superman is actually suggesting a name to adopt, instead of just an adjective and a noun to describe what they're doing that will not be referenced again.

Yeah, the second one just reminds me of this:

youtube.com/watch?v=OiqPmsBYieA

>Oh boy, I'm just so tired of all these Star Wars.

One was done by a good series, the other one by a bad film.

what do you mean, they call themselves the suicide squad as slang. Sure their official name is Task Force X, but the whole point of the Suicide Squad title is thats what the inmates themselves call it.

You guys are just reaching for the sake of arguing about things you know nothing about.

the JL one is not a joke, in no way is it funny except for the Super Friends bit. The punchline already came and went by the time Superman says what he says.

You guys just need to justify your hate for the DCEU and love for the DCAU

>Defend this hypocrisy.

You're confusing Sup Forums with Sup Forums again

I did. One is good the other is shit.

I can't recall, but how many times do they actually use the term "suicide squad" in the movie to actually refer to themselves?

You say there's a hypocrisy, but have you ever actually heard a single person say that they liked that specific line from Justice League and simultaneously hated that specific line from Suicide Squad? Cause if you haven't, you've just heard different people with different opinions and that's not what hypocrisy is.

Are you Plastic Man? Because you're really good at stretching!

>You guys just need to justify your hate for the DCEU and love for the DCAU

They're two different things. It's fine to dislike one while liking the other. The only things they have in common are the superheroes, and even then the characterization is still different enough to justify disliking one and liking the other.

Do you also think that people who like The Last Airbender show have to justify why they hate The Last Airbender movie?

This. The group-naming was shit in both, but JL was good overall.

>If we can't save the earth, we're damn sure gonna avenge it.
They literally named dropped though.

Why do they draw his cheekbones like that, it makes him look ill

One is a cartoon that never tried to present itself as anything more than a medium for children while the other is supposed to be a serious film that tries to pretend that it's "more mature" than the MCU.

So really, the difference comes down to how self-aware the director is about his audience.

They fixed it in Unlimited.

There are a lot of lines where that kind of line makes sense. Deadshot, really isn't one.

Even the watered down movie version.

yfw they'd think about it and end up selecting Super Friends rather than Justice League.

"Super Friends is clever and cute, while Justice League is cloying and all full of itself."

"I agree. Vote? Ahh, unanimous except for Plastic Man, who already is silly and wants to partake in a faux seriously-named organization."