>b-but love

Stop being a fucking faggot

>this is a 10/10 in thailand

lmao

Dude it's not a girl lmao

>10/10

David pls

My excuse is I'd rather win a girls love though my own will than buying one

Besides I'm not close to ready to settling down. I want to move around and get s feel where I would enjoy living before considering a long term relationship

>tfw to be like David, the girl (male) I will marry was born a year ago

Stop being a degenerate and follow your natural human directive and find a suitable mate you child.

>excuse
I'm sure your a good looker.

You mean in America. You guys come in Thailand all the time.

>tfw you'll never be larry or david and get girls half your age

Shes an adult. whats the difference? You want roasties?

>Wants to marry a Thai girl
>Has to pay 50,000 and buy 2 buffalo
>Has to hand out money during the wedding to all family members
>Has to buy gold for the family

That time he didn't want to eat the pig the girls family slaughtered for him was painful to watch.

>being poor

Thats why BASED David is getting laid right now with a girl half his age.

kek, do you have a link for that, user?

All of that stuff is just shit they make up to get money out of stupid white men, there would be no thai people left if every man had to do this shit, cause only 0.01% would be abel to marry

This. Thats alot of money for the asian culture. They know how BASED David is.

I know that there are many stupid people in the world, majority of them stupid even, but even then watching a show like this i still find it hard to believe people so retarded and delusional actually exist.

The fucking david guy for example has no money, the chick he's with has literally said to his face she just wants his money and if he can't provide for her she'll leave at the drop of a hat, yet he still thinks she cares about him for some reason? He freaks out because he has no money and her parents want him to fucking pay them to take their daughter, they say "it's okay, we'll just take all the money you currently have along with a couple of buffalo you must buy" and the guy starts crying with happiness.
WITH HAPPINESS.
Like motherfucker the girl straight up told you she doesn't care about you at all and the family is extorting you for literally everything you have, and you're fucking crying with happiness?

How has he lived this long?

She is a literal 3/10 tranny, and this is coming from someone who has pretty generous standards. Her body looks square and something is way off about her face, like she's a Mexican guy in drag.

His friend is helping him out. He wanted that Thai massage.

This one is busted as fuck too. Even with the makeup, lighting and angle you can still see her horrid bone structure and fat arm.

Doesn't change the fact natural selection should have killed this retard years ago.

Is he old or rude?

youtube.com/watch?v=070fjeBIenY

dude is just afraid of explosive diarrhea, can't blame him for that

>girl

What happened to that autist who went to the Amazon with 500 boxes of shit?

so hes rude?

He ran into the forest and never was found.

he's now living there and they are still together

/ourguy/