ENDTOWN - 2017-24-02 - Paging Dr. Walt edition

Wait for the trashcan to hit the floor before you start eating, stupid!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eA4_O3oeJCw
youtube.com/watch?v=CIaqwJ9lOCI
assets.amuniversal.com/055581d0dcfb01345903005056a9545d
twitter.com/AnonBabble

youtube.com/watch?v=eA4_O3oeJCw

Did the wolf take a bite
Did endtown just go /gore/

Justice is served.

She was obviously torn by the shards of glass from the trash bin being thrown through the window

Piggy got a faceful of flying glass. She was inside, looking out of the window when wolfwaifu said "fuck you, seamstress" and tossed the can through the window.

OH NO! we wont know if anything actually happened or what it was in like a fucking week!

It's almost as if 4 panels every 2.5 days isn't quick enough to tell a story!
Call me in two months

>glass in the eye more than likely

Well that fucking sucks.
Good thing these mutants have a healing factor.

They're not like fucking wolverine. Broken bones are one thing. But torn up/demolished faces are another.

Dear god, no! Not pig waifu number 4!

He used to be a madman when he was in better health and would update M-F.

Walt's bacon harem

You'd think people who spend all their time browsing the Web would know how to save an image.

How do you save images from the new site? Right clicking the image does not show save image anymore for me.

What browser do you use?

Fire yiffe

is this the new thread ritual? is complaining about saving the image properly replacing image size?

I honestly cant tell if shes hurt or if she immediately dropped to her knees and started eating trash

ITT: image size queens

There's tons of workarounds even with vanilla Firefox. Easiest thing is to save the page and get the image from the _files folder.

No, fuck you. It was never a tradition, that's just what you say to avoid feeling stupid over it.

What a time for a nose bleed.

Not every bit of blood in the comic is bright red.

>wolfwaifu
>>waifu

Endtown will start smoking a pack every day after this. Those idiots from the begining will wish they had just stayed in jail.

youtube.com/watch?v=CIaqwJ9lOCI

jackrabbit has done a WHOLE lotta good for the city wouldnt you say marx?

you dipshit self-insert piece of fuck, i will never understand why you think he needs to be in power

Because the plot needs it.

Calling it now;

There is something more going on than a simple cannibal cult with the wolves.

> hit someone over a single comment
> grab her and throw her into the hard street
> she fights back
> OMG POLICE HELP

this feels oddly restricted though, so far it seems to just be wolves and pigs, you'd think we'd see some chicken or deer people on suicide watch and some lion or hyena people on notice

fucking this
the wolf was being a bitch but getting physical was uncalled for
What was she having taken out of her dress?

All pigs have to give is their meat. They need cows for their milk and chicken for their eggs. Also, it seems it's just the wolves doing shady stuff right now.

>the wolf was being a bitch
It's implied she was deliberately trying to make the pig lady suicidal. In other words, she's a murderer. If she had been in my store I would've done the same.

"Taking out" in this context means to make the dress bigger.

Click on the image to select it, right-click -> View Selection Source, copy the URL between the quotes in the src="whatever.string.theywant/sdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsd" field and then open that.

assets.amuniversal.com/055581d0dcfb01345903005056a9545d

> call someone fat
> making people suicide

Sup Forumsmblr please leave.

You know someone is going to take your stupid joke seriously, right? Why not just discuss the comic?

Spite is the only manner of discussion some people know.

Horse lady hates wolves. So yeah, she'll see them as nothing but scum that deserve to be thrown in the street.

Which joke? If you kill yourself because someone said a random mean comment then you are retarded.

Aw man, the delicious scent of blood is going to bring trouble

>getting upset at the pig for eating enough food to gain weight
Well I'm glad this whole scene makes perfect sense now.
I just thought the wolf was shaming the pig by subtly referencing her refusal of the pig sacrifices or whatever the hell the calls were about rather than saying she's so fat she's partially causing a food crisis.
I had never heard of "taking it out/in" before so I just kind of ignored it as irrelevant small talk.
Honestly that just makes the wolf sound incredibly undeserving of getting belted in the face since all she did was call the pig fat.

>Honestly that just makes the wolf sound incredibly undeserving of getting belted in the face since all she did was call the pig fat.
Yeah, but she saw the wolves harassing Terry and is convinced that the wolves are responsible for his death.

Damn, the are just carting them all straight to Walt.

Yes but in this case it's heavily implied the wolf is actually trying to make the pig suicidal. Read the context, idiot.

How the Hell didn't you get that from the start? Are you legitly retarded?

> heavily implied

By fucking who? The wolf lady who suddenly appeared like two strips back is part of a wolf conspiracy to make all the pigs suicide? Stop being stupid.

Hospital Harem. All he can eat buffet.

Are you being dense on purpose?

See . If what Heather says is true then there are many wolves doing the same. She is properly paranoid.

Are you? This is literally a character with zero screentime. She say a single thing and suddenly she is attempting murder.

Yeah, in the perspective of the woman whose husband suddenly disappeared and wants to desperally blame someone.

Her husband wasn't the only one.

I want to have a threeway with Eve the Giraffe and Heather the horse

>not hitting someone who casually suggests killing an innocent and then eating her

...which doesn't mean that a wolf did it. There are like hundred different carnivorous species in Endtown.

> calling someone is fat is attempting to kill her
> wants to hit people because muh words

Neat-o.

I wonder if she wore that when they went Trick Or Treating with Allgood.

>"I'm afraid it's been... nine years."

>How the Hell didn't you get that from the start?
Did you not read what I posted?
Without knowing what "taking it out" meant, there was nothing implying she was gaining weight.
Without that, all I had to go on was that being a pig was why she was accosted by the wolf and not anything she was actually doing.

That's what I meant, how did it take you so long to figure it out? I had never seen it used like that either but I could guess right away and I'm assuming everyone else did.

Guess I was just focusing too much on the phone call from before and the idea that there's something more going on between the wolves and pigs than just them antagonizing the swine into suicide of which the person running the store wasn't aware.

>send every pig to the hospital
>Walt bangs them 24/7
pretty good scam

Last one tonight
The hospital would sound like a bear attack in a pig farm, those poor nurses

> Walt gives them the wee wee wee

His sick, he was previously updating at a pace that was bad for his health.I would rather he not fall dead from exhaustion.

So far people haven't noticed any actual bacon circulating so there might really be more to it.

This really does look like its being set up to make wolves look like violent animals who are a danger to prey animals. Like the one in charge. Zootopia all over again?

Jacob orchestrates the murder of pigs to scare Endtown and frames the wolves so he can start expelling predators. Walt's relationship with Portia will play a role in this, as bears too will surely be targeted.

Don't bears eat honey?

Ey, shut up! She's kinda cute.

Jesus fucking christ. People really read and comment on a page by page basis with no context whatsoever.

I thought it was an exaggeration but here you are.

Obviously the reason some pigs have been getting fat is they've been eating the wolves.

Everyone thinks it's the carnivores you have to watch out for, but it's the omnivores you can't trust.

So? Flask is Kinda cute. Velda is kinda cute. Doesn't stop them from being bad people.

>Flask
>Bad people

>Wolves keep harassing pigs
>Everyone else harasses the wolves back
Didn't think that one through, did you Jackrabbit?

It practically required divine intervention to make her good. She was pretty bad by herself.

I agree.

The correct term is 'wolfu'.

It actualy sounds like something he'd do to keep himself safe. Foxes are next.

Sorry but wanting to destroy a topsider colony was perfectly justifiable, as for the two scientists. the mole dude was pretty terrible himself, and the mule was collateral, I agree he didn't deserve to die.

The sacrifices Flask made were all worth it though.

Overall grade: Nothing wrong.

Reminder that this comic has one of the best update schedules.

>best update schedules
Isn't 3 days a week kinda average? Especially with no color.

It's hardly up there with comics like Schlock Mercenary (hasn't missed a daily update in nearly 2 decades).

used to be 5 until he almost lost his legs

I think he would've been fine with losing one leg (the madman!) but the infection was killing him completely, it just that it started in his leg.

Yep. it started spreading, good thing he managed to get it under control.

besides the comic, he literally has to draw close to a 100 sketches as patreon rewards, He's non stop working all the time. People seem to ignore this.

It took over a year and it was just a staph infection. 'Murican healthcare is awful.

If he's struggling to stay on top of it all, doesn't that just mean he's bad at time management?

Maybe, his scanner is busted and has to scan every page at fedex, he also has trouble walking I think. that takes time.

And fish, but they'll fuck your shit up until your dead if you run into one.