New Batman game rumors!!!

Arkham Insurgency by WB Montreal, the Damien Wayne game are false rumors.

Other urls found in this thread:

psu.com/news/32303/batman-arkham-insurgency-leak-release-date
reddit.com/r/BatmanArkham/comments/5vwffl/spoilers_i_really_dont_give_a_damn_at_this_point/de5ivg6/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>with 300% more batmobile action!

ARKHAM RACERS WHEN?!

>Source: OPs ass

They should just make a Harley Quinn game

psu.com/news/32303/batman-arkham-insurgency-leak-release-date

>the Damien Wayne game are false rumors
As along as they are false I'm happy.

that's down the line

*Damian

Suicide Squad game still happening ?

This looks wayyy too good to be true, specially the part about the Court

>The leak comes from a Reddit post from a guy who claims he is a WB Montreal employee who is planning on leaving. So, he just thought he leak a ton of stuff about the new Batman game before he does.

Yeah, I don't think so.

If true, then that's pretty good.
Would much rather Damian be in a hypothetical Dickbats-based game (not that that will probably ever happen) than as a discount Batman Beyond

Like how we didn't think the injustice leaker was legit?

Or better an actual Batman Beyond game.

That was a tiny contracted mobile game studio.

This is a huge company that makes their employees sign NDAs, they're going to be easy to single out as someone who leaves soon, and their career will be ruined if they're caught. There's a reason this kind of thing never happens with big studios.

Main difference. Injustice leaker provided actual art assets to prove it. This guy has nothing

Or the Blizzardleaks guy

who

People are acting like leaks here are fake the the Blizzardleaks guy with all the OW info has been spot on

shit this look interesting, mind sending me the thread ?

The guy also claims that WB is trying to build a universe around the Arkham games. He also claims that Rocksteady is working on something related to Arkham and that the Damian game does exist, but it's set to be released next year (and development is rocky right now).

I could link to the comments in question if need be.

>Rocksteady is working on something related to Arkham
Didn't Rocksteady say that they are done with Arkham?

They say a lot of things

That's what I thought too. Though was that before or after Arkham VR (if that counts)

reddit.com/r/BatmanArkham/comments/5vwffl/spoilers_i_really_dont_give_a_damn_at_this_point/de5ivg6/

that's the thread/section I was referring to (he's answering quesions.

>>joker
Guess we know who the main villain is.

Arkham VR doesn’t count because it's part of AK.

>Didn't Rocksteady say that they are done with Arkham?

Yeah, like how Mark Hamill's "retired" from voicing joker like, what, six times?

I'd rather have another Batman game than a Damien game

>would get fucked by NDAs which normally last years after they leave or quit

That's the reason he gave for not leaking any pictures or too much info.

>Leak

I don't believe it for the simple fact that it came from Reddit, which makes it easier for WB to track that fucker down. If it came from here (like the Injustice 2 leak) would have been a little more believable

Any minor info is still enough to fuck over and discover their identity.

That didn't mattered to the leaker-user of Injustice 2. Nobody knows what happened to him in the end though

I just saw screencaps of it

I enjoyed the multiplayer and wish it would come back, but with a better lobby system

I'd play that

I miss kart racers. It'd be nice if we got some for IPs beyond Mario and Sonic every now and again.

>Riddler's back
Fuck. Yes. I LOVE that Riddler shit.