Next

Next

spielberg is clearly into little boys

no way that faggot pleb would appreciate the apex of nature's beauty that is a nymphet

>In a contemporary interview with American Premiere magazine, producer Steven Spielberg explained that he was looking for a "'beatific' four-year-old child...every mother's dream" for the lead in his horror film Poltergeist (1982).[9] While eating in the MGM commissary,[3] Spielberg saw five-year-old Heather O'Rourke having lunch with her mother[9] while older sister Tammy was shooting Pennies from Heaven.[10] After his lunch, Spielberg approached the family and offered O'Rourke the Poltergeist role; she was signed the next day, beating Drew Barrymore, who was up for the role

so what happenned with her

steven did nothing wrong

Drew Barrymore ate her.

if I remember correctly she got a wrong diagnostic and died
Almost happened with my cousin months ago, the had a strong bellyache and the doctor said it was gas and gave her some medicine
The next day she was literally shitting blood and had to rush to the hospital where they discovered she actually had appenditicis, the doctors said she was a day away from dying
I said to my aunt she should have sued the doc who said the had gas but she just said she was happy she was alive

i can see it: barrymore had, and still has, a pig face. the blonde is so cute she wouldn't look out of place a Rockwell poster

She had a congenital condition.

The CDCN version: A bunch of hollywood bigwigs took turns sticking things up her bum on the Jeopardy set and she died of complications.

I don't know how people take that shit seriously.

>I don't know how people take that shit seriously.
You share this board with people who unironically believe in the flat earth and the illuminati. This isn't thr craziest crackpot tinfoil shit I've seen on Sup Forums today.

I'm not talking about just here.

> congenital condition
she had an anal blockage
literally someone put something up her ass

isn't blockage crohn's disease?

hmm

ET: The Eternal Transgressor.

>The CDCN version: A bunch of hollywood bigwigs took turns sticking things up her bum on the Jeopardy set and she died of complications.

Trebek must be stopped. Day of the Rake now.

She had congenital stenosis. 1 in 1000 kids have it and a lot die every year from it.

I had an anal blockage once. Cost me $50.

Feldman was assaulted by him during the filming of the Goonies.
Spielberg is the one that he's terrified to name.

When will this end?

Your dubs confirm this.
Fire up the ovens

Next you guys are gonna say that the little girl from All Dogs go to heaven is pedoconspiracy too

Does raping my childhood count? If so I think he and Lucas should get the chair.

>smoking
degenerate cuck

I can't blames the jews, blond little girls are so sexy and nautghy.

Crohn's is an auto-immune disease where the immune system attacks a part of the digestive system. It can lead to a bunch of complications including bowel tightening, abdominal fistulas and in rarer cases, cancer.

t. Crohn's sufferer with a fistula

abused to death on the set of rocky road
after years of abuse in hollywood

>libtards on damage control
Next, you'll tell us that Fatty Arbuckle was innocent.

Is it really this fucking hard for normal fags to see what's already there in the open?

>not smoking
have fun dropping your T levels

>Cigs boosts test

She didn't have crohn's, it was a misdiagnose.

Smoking crack gave me a thirteen inch rock hard erection. I can only imagine what smoking cigs would do. I don't think I could handle it. Far too manly and alpha for me.

there hasnt been movies about it so they dont believe it

unlike spotlight who received an (VERY deserved) oscar

They really dont. I lost a drinking buddy because he refused to believe the Rotherham scandal happened. I even broke it down and showed him news articles about it but he absolutley refused to believe any of it was true.
How do you convince someone the sky is blue when they stamp their feet and say no it's purple?

Goddamn man

Do you think this casting choice drew Drew to drugs?

I think the dozens of stinky Jew cocks in her preteen holes drove her to drugs.