WE

WE
mic.com/articles/186029/black-panther-isnt-just-another-marvel-movie-its-a-vision-of-a-future-led-by-blackness#.2glUtOemt

Cool

black...ness...?

Entertainment "think-pieces" just need to fucking stop. I would bet that not even the filmmakers would want to fag it up this much

I honestly think the Black Panther movie will be just solid and not push for topical race messages.What will happen is that everyone will push their own interpretation of Black Panther being "/our guy/". One side will adore him because he is a black superhero and leader of a Black country which is a sci-fi paradise. The alt-right love him because he is a superhero male who leads a nationalistic isolationist country with a giant wall around it to keep out foreigners and protect its own cultural identity.

It'll be the most racist yet progressive movie of 2018!

In a world full of flying metal spacrcrafts, nignogs are still chucking spears...

fuck off

no?

Darkness, all I see is darkness

Imagine being so bent out of mental shape, that you need to scour the internet for any literal who blog post and ram it into some fucking sjw narrative just so you can be upset by it. Imagine doing this all the time and nobody pays you for it...

Afroamericans really love appropriating that african culture

All these characters are literally from Africa though.

>It'll be the most racist yet progressive movie of 2018!
Can't wait for all the sjws articles, kek.

Has Disney finally found the formula to appease all sides? Will be impressive if it happens.

Looks like blaxploitation desu.

But the actors playing them are not!
#burgerwashing

It actually looks like a pretty good movie.

I'm consistently impressed by Disney's skepticism of democracy in favor of aristocracy/authoritarianism (Civil War, the Thor movies, Black Panther).

The human heart cries out for a ruler, however much you try to silence it.

As a trans-black person, I can't wait for this. finally, SOME REPRESENTATION FOR US!

About time Biiiiiiiiiiih

>The human heart cries out for a ruler, however much you try to silence it.
Kek, is that why nearly every authoritarian oligarch or monarch has gotten his/her ass fucking kicked? It was literally a day of the rope for them all during the Enlightenment and Western Democratic surge. Eat shit.

Ummmmm....this movie encourages Nationalism...and that is NOT okay

As opposed to pic related.

I really believe Disney will just play this straight without any race baiting shit, which will be the secret to why BP will make money. They fired the Selma director bitch for wanting to make it topical. They're not wanting White guilt shit in this movie.

careful, I got a ban for writing that

getting people to see a movie over identity politics is not a formula, it's a fad. if they keep it up it will tire out very quickly.

If you didn't accomplish anything in 3000 years, I think it's safe to say that you won't accomplish anything in the future.
Blackies are delusional, the only thing they lead is the crime stat

Good for them. Blacks embracing blackness rather than demanding to be included in whiteness is a step forward.

Black nationalism is fine. It's white nationalism that's a problem.

>diversity is a fad because I don't like seeing blacks in movies
Fixed that for you.

Zimbabwe is a more realistic vision of a future led by blackness

Worked for Wonder Woman.

He's right, you know

>diversity
>every character is black

Now go ahead and twist my words to make it seem like I'm against the movie when I'm actually not.

>Mic was founded in 2011 as PolicyMic by Chris Altchek and Jake Horowitz
>Jake Horowitz
>Horowitz
>witz

You're wrong I will not see this movie but I already started calling it sjw propaganda.
I made a couple of twitter account related, spread some fake news about it on reddit, spam Sup Forums with link like op, give 0/5 on all the platform possible, etc.
And I won't stop when the film will be out.

I already did that with movie like the female reboot of ghost buster saying shit like it's a disgrace to the original movie even if I didn't saw any of them. (original or reboot)

lol

>blacks end up segregating themselves from whites to embrace their "blackness"

>Wakanda fucking hates people that arent Wakandan, has a giant wall around their country, and lets thousands of africans starve and die begging to come into wakanda, on the otherside of the wall

I didn't say Black Panther was diverse, illiterate.

REEEEEEEE

Who is?

And now democracies are in decline. Xi Jinping was just granted more power than any Chinese leader since Mao. The Philippines, Greece, the U.S., and now Poland are just a few of the countries moving towards nationalism. Democracy was a fashion, like Communism. There was a Communist "surge" too, remember? Fashions come and go. Attempts at changing human nature come and go. But nationalism is not a fashion; it's a default of human nature. And it's coming back in a big way.

People like to be part of something greater than themselves. A monarch is just easier to project this onto than a faceless bureaucracy no matter how democratic. Conversely, if the country is going to shit, its also easier to blame a monarch.

>It was literally a day of the rope for them all during the Enlightenment and Western Democratic surge
And look how well that has worked out :^)

Why wait for a future blackness, live it now in the present , come visit us in Africa.

Agreed. Trying to make nonwhites white is just stupid and misguided.

>Look at me I'm such a despicable alt righter
>Do you hate me yet?
>I'm just as bad as these SJW's, go- guys!

>Xi Jinping was just granted more power
>Chinese leader
>Philippines
>Democracy was a fashion

what did he mean by all this?

>Marvel movie coming out
>it isn't just another Marvel movie
>it's just another Marvel movie
>repeat

represented by african culture that africans only represent to get money from tourists?

Yes

My girlfriend was really excited to see this after watching the trailer before Ragnarok. Should I be worried?

yes

Are you fucking retarded? Nationalism is a default state of human nature? Do you know anything about history pre-XIXth c.? Dude, stop embarassing yourself and this board.

Pretty great actually, Ahmed.

>And now democracies are in decline.
Kek, no they aren't. This whole post was retarded.

Yes, people are sheep. That isn't new.

I think it's fucking racist.
It would be like America having skyscrappers with red barns on the top and the Secret Service wearing Cowboy hats and indian bows.

>I'm worried that she has an opinion about a Marvel flick that isn't some jaded screeching

>Poland
Stop reading Al-Jazeera, Ahmed.

>nationalism is a default of human nature
which is why humanity existed as communal tribes for thousands of years right?

Yep, but democracy won't go down without a fight, you can be sure of that. It's the Jew's only fortress after all and they're ashes without it. Literally.

>It would be like America having skyscrappers with red barns on the top and the Secret Service wearing Cowboy hats and indian bows.

sounds hilarious

Have you remembered to celebrate black excellence recently?

We already had the Dark Ages and it was miserable for everybody

You know the big rise of nationalism in the 19th and early 20th century was because it was a big people's movement. To give commoners voice and power over their own people's lives and affairs. Nationalism and democracy are not opposing forces.

Why does everyone on Sup Forums hate blacks so much.

Because that's normal, and we don't have to pretend here to adhere to social dogma.

>It's the Jew's only fortress after all and they're ashes without it. Literally.

kek

>It'll be the most racist yet progressive movie of 2018!
This is legitimately true tho

It's obvious ceremonial though. Like soldiers riding horses and holding horses in military parades for Europe. Don't be dumb now Sup Forums

>But nationalism is not a fashion; it's a default of human nature.
>thing that appeared in XVIIIth century France is a "default"
Hmmmmmm, back to middle school lad.

You've got a point.

Of course, there's never been a communal tribe that looks like this so I guess that's another thing that'll be going away soon

>actually being brainwashed into thinking nationalism is something you want

SJW lingo is so creepy

why not say black people

it's like when they complain about "black bodies"

Nationalism is just a more "majestic" smokescreen for bootlicking the government. It just makes you authority cucks.

Is everything going ok in Hollywood or what

If you're going to keep samefagging, at least vary your response styles to throw us off the scent.

I can do what I want, fuck you faggot.

First post ITT bro.
Am I going to need to screen-cap for you?

>waaah lots of people know this very widely known fact, therefore uh it's must be the same person ;))))

Wow, different skin colours and a chick wears a sari. Scary, let me grab my shotgun.

Don't scare the Jew too much, lad. They tend to get uppity when reminded of their imminent immolation lol.

I can suspend my disbelief for every other Marvell character but a nigger country with a functioning society is just too much!

There have literally been multicultural societies for hundreds of thousands of years. Idk where this recent meme comes from of "whites NEVER EVER GOT ALONG with non-whites". That wasn't the reality of human society, organized slavery and colonial efforts brought about by rapid industrialization are very recent events that coincided with notable advances in technology to make their impacts much greater.

Now it's just getting embarrassing, what the fuck?

>Americans literally cannot think outside of "black & white"
>have to come up with ambiguous philosophical state of being either colour (whiteness and blackness), which is now a mode of doing things like leading
>this shit spreads everywhere because English is a global language and American culture pervades the world over

nuke that fucking country
hang every citizen
rip the fetuses from the womb and hang them by their umbilical cords

>actually framing the world like this. Believing this.

Nah it's still me lad. We've just got some hoohah fooling around.

>blackness

kek - that sounds evil as fuck

Nationalism is an upscale of tribalism, which, yes, is the default state of human nature.

fuck racism desu, imagine how much we could advance if there were no countries and no nationalism. But instead everyone is just going to argue over the melanin content in other people's skin until we all die of global warming.

No. Fuck you. People CAN get along in multicultural societies. Literally white people are the only ones who make it difficult for the rest of us. Again, are you retarded?

Tribalism is not studied as an inherent positive...

>imagine how much we could advance if there were no jews

FTFY

>MUH JOOOOSSSSS

>black bodies
>bodies

It comes from Foucault. Basically commie speak.>There have literally been multicultural societies for hundreds of thousands of years.

now this is flat out retarded

>90196552
nah man jews are alright, fuck capitalism

>People CAN get along in multicultural societies.

"Getting along" is a very different thing than long term stability or even success

>we can all get along
>except for those people, fuck those people
Change your brain.

Do people realize that Wakandans hate niggers as well?