My faggot Belle giving me this faggot look

Every fucking day. Every single fucking day when I come home this little faggot just sits there and gives me this stupid look on her face. What should i do about her? Ideas?

Other urls found in this thread:

politifact.com/punditfact/statements/2015/jan/25/cokie-roberts/have-democrats-lost-900-seats-state-legislatures-o/
vanityfair.com/hollywood/2016/11/emma-watson-beauty-and-the-beast-spin
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>wingardium leviosa

Fuck the feminism outta her.

>She regrets it
>now you're accused of rape

The image of Emma alone triggers me.

>LeviosAAAAUUUGGGHHHH

Was she auditioning for Gaston?

That be like Fucking the Ignorant and Racist out of Sup Forums

You realize the majority of Sup Forums aren't actually racist and are just shitposting for the sake of it, right?

Only half of that list is true, sadly :(

If you pretend to be something for long enough, you become lost behind that mask. Are you still pretending or is it what you really believe?

>people who have never gone to Sup Forums
Straight outta tumblr!

inshallah, Sup Forums is a board of peace, you filthy hatemonger

Edgy shitposting exists because Sup Forums is one of the few places left where you can get away with using off-color humor. It doesn't mean anything, you fag-enabling nigger kike.

It might actually work on Sup Forums though.

Fuck, they should have done a reverse gender Beauty and the Beast and had he her be Gaston.

4 chan has classical liberals, conservatives, libertarians, nazis.

I've seen topics where they all fight and troll each others.

All hate far left Sjws though.

>Not seeing the Sup Forums meetup pic
>le straight from tumblr meme
Go back to wherever you came from, kiddo. You're not going to fit in by trying to look like an oldfag.

is this more banter or serious butthurt strawmen?

>liberals are one person

>implying they're not
Have you ever seen one that didn't spout the same buzzwords over and over?

I'm not the one calling people on Sup Forums "racist" and sperging out. You're the one who doesn't belong here.

brilliant! i would watch

Yeah and he was excommunicated by the liberal agenda. Look at ANYONE who does anything that might even be perceived as out of line. Remember Whedon?

You mean the user who said they WEREN'T racists? there's three replies there m8

To be honest I thought that it was Gaston's face photoshopped over hers at first.

Why the fuck is she playing Belle?

What's the consensus on this ?

kek

There is no consensus.

>Hermoine Granger and Matthew Crowely in Beauty and the Beast
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

except that people come there now thinking that it's 100% the real deal

Good.

well u kno what they say about holes and men's jobs

> Left column: what Liberals actually say
> Right column: what right wing pundits tell you liberals say

you know a few months ago this thread would have been full of "give her the knot" jokes rather than dumb arguments

Sup Forums truly is the worst

But liberals are actually calling Republicans nazi?

>"liberals" did not call everyone and their mother fascist nazis
Okay.

>Liberals
>not living stereotypes

Can't we just talk about Beauty and the Beast? :(

>A famous feminist and a bunch of political statements shoved into a movie that didn't need it.
>But I want to talk about politics I want to talk about the movie!
Blame the writers and directors.

What are you, a brainless cuck? Politics is the only thing that matters now

You are oversimplifying the issue so you can check a box and walk off in smug superiority. No one is calling the Republican party, itself, the Nazi party. That said, there ARE legitimately nazis currently under the republican banner under the name of the Alt Right, but don't feel too bad about that. Because we have a two party system, it was inevitable that someone was going to end up with them. They have to vote for someone.

The majority of the Republican party are reasonable people with opinions that I disagree with on some parts and agree with on others. But the current president and his staff don't really represent those people, and Trump is really easily swayed by people whose opinions he trusts because he doesn't have any political experience himself. Unfortunately, a number of the people who have his ear are affiliated with the Alt Right. That worries me, because they are in a position to do a lot of damage, more influence over american politics than the white nationalist fringe group has ever had before in the history of our nation.

This is a much more complicated issue than "Republicans are nazis lol" because of course it is. Real life is never as simple as what fits on a facebook image macro.

>No one is calling the Republican party, itself, the Nazi party.
We can add "liars" to the liberal list, too.

>and are completely right when they simply convey what liberals are saying

did you just get tired? Here I finished that for you, friend.

>What is cherry picking?

You would found stupid people in all ideologies.

>>A famous feminist
You are aware that she said nothng wrong, right?

She wanted to defend women's right in 3rd world country, and asspained people decieded that made her the devil, like she had comitted some sort of big betrayal.

>Stupid people are more common in liberal ideologies.
Fix'd.

Not really, stupid people are swayed primarily by liberal promises of free stuff.

> and asspained people decieded that made her the devil, like she had comitted some sort of big betrayal.

You mean other liberals?

Two different situations. In the first post she is referring to big special interest groups and their influence in Washington. Corporate money choosing our senators and so on.

The second post, ages later, is responding to a specific claim by Trump that the presidental election itself was being rigged.

Its a non-comparison between two totally unrelated topics based only on the same word appearing in both posts.

kek
You know the thing about cherry picking is that a single tree has a fuck-load of cherries.

You can find the same proportion of morons in any ideology.

>thread derailed by Sup Forumsshit
It's like I'm really in Sup Forums!

Holly shit, I didn't knew the Gerrymandering was this bad.

Liberals were asspained she wanted to defend women right at the UN?

What kind of narrative are you weaving, there?

Okay, fine. I suppose what i said was factually inaccurate.

There are probably people calling the republican party itself Nazis, but these are the same people who claim their toaster is Hitler because it burnt their bread. If we count those people, everyone is Nazis like a Hydra storyline where Bendis just keeps making more people secret Hydra plants for lack of other kinds of plot twists.

Not likely.

>derailed
It's only a derail if the movie is chock-full of feminism and politics.

>He thinks it's the first time.

not an argument

Are you still butthurt about this timeline? Get over it.

Well lets actually talk about those specific politics in the actual movie because I didn't know there were any.

>i-i'll make a shrewd political comment!

The Democratic party is in a process of steady repudiation. the sooner you realize this, the better it will be for your sanity.

politifact.com/punditfact/statements/2015/jan/25/cokie-roberts/have-democrats-lost-900-seats-state-legislatures-o/

>but these are the same people who claim their toaster is Hitler

>It's only a derail if the movie is chock-full of feminism and politics.

It's just a live action remake of Beauty and the Beast, how is Sup Forumsshit relevant to it in any way?

>Liberals shove political motifs and messages in movies since the 90s.
>Suddenly don't want to talk about it if their egos aren't being stroked.
Nope.

Oh, it absolutely is.

Someone is going to roll in here and tel you that the gerrymander is a myth propagated by liberals to whine about defeats, but I live in VA which is consistently a battleground state. Our districts are FUCKED.

Last year, I moved 1.1 miles closer to work. I am now 4 voting districts away from where I was before, and I don't even live in the heart of a city. Looking at the district map for my corner of the city, its all fucking noodles. Long strips of land that bend into L shapes and shit.

>Not likely.
Very likely.
>>He thinks it's the first time.
Sorry, but I see less and less what you are talking about.

>It's not in the movie!
>vanityfair.com/hollywood/2016/11/emma-watson-beauty-and-the-beast-spin
>"Emma Watson Gave Beauty and the Beast a Fresh Feminist Twist."
Sure.

To be fair, this image there wasn't an argument either.

As for the text of the post itself, it's still cherry picking if you only take the moron's comment on the internet.

>90s

As if artists haven't been making political undertones and overtones since the inception of media and entertainment.

>vanity fair

>the majority
You're being far too generous.

>Didn't even read it.

That just reinforces the point people can criticize them for it, and does not defend the, "I don't want to talk about the politics clearly in the movie!" crybaby attitude.

>>i-i'll make a shrewd political comment!
there was no shrew comment.

It's simple observation. When someone vote the popular vote, but this much state get colored in red, there is a clear indication that something is wrong.

> steady repudiation.
More likely, thing comes and go, like they always do.

i love memes

Tumblr is pretty fucked up to. They let Shadman and a Pedarest Trap Artist on it

Why do you think I'm correcting you.

>vanity fucking fair

>stupid people are more common in liberal ideologies

That's literally the exact opposite of the what the GOP think in their own manifesto.

>Doesn't know who Inna Shevchenko is, and how she was kicked out of a feminist meeting for trying to say husbands shouldn't beat their wives as a criticism of Islam.
>Doesn't know who Firoozeh Bazrafkan is.
>Doesn't know what happened to Sweden’s feminist foreign minister.
k

>GOP
>manifesto

>Not likely.
It's an absolute fact.
Morons everywhere.

>>He thinks it's the first time.
Man, you could say, "he goes to the 3rd street" and you would make as much sense right now. Clarify what you are actually saying, because I can't figure out what you are even trying to mean.

It's LeviosAAAAAAAAHHH

>Defends liberals.
>Ignores liberal sources.
kek

see These aren't even the only ones. Just the first few I googled.

Right-wing:
Leaks like Wiki-Leaks are true and part of Democracy
Counter-claim:
Leaks against Trump are fake news and the leakers should be arrested

You can do this with any sizeable political ideology

>It's only a derail if the movie is chock-full of feminism and politics
It's an almost frame for frame adaptation of a cartoon.

You are only making it a feminist thing because Emma Watson defended women right in 3rd world country and somehow that made a group of people angry.

>It's an almost frame for frame adaptation of a cartoon.
Except for the fact Belle's an inventor now, not her dad. Totes not a feminist change.
>inb4, "No, see, that doesn't matter!"

>implying liberal or defending liberals
>vanity fucking fair

Keep going my sides need more entertainment.

literally nothing is wrong. She won LA and NYC, and those alone gave her an edge in the popular vote counts.

why would you want a few over-populated cities dictate who wins or loses nation-wide elections?

>what is Population density?
Also The Popular vote was won by 3 million on the back of 3 percent of the countries in a America.

>"Any community that gets its laughs by pretending to be idiots will eventually be flooded by actual idiots who mistakenly believe that they're in good company."

>Celebrities and their outspoken beliefs and strategies shouldn't be a topic of discussion, and it shouldn't influence what I think/talk about them or the move.
Ha. No.

>implying text changes they the gop literally wrote down they want their party to be retards because retards are easier to manipulate.

must be hard to have your own party think your morons.

>My best defense is to ignore things!
Yup, it's a liberal.

Got a source on that?

No, the Alt-Right are the Nazis, the current Republican Party are either cowards or trying to strip rights and ruin the earth for the future.
They want to get rid of parts of the FDA.
The thing that makes sure you or your pet doesn't eat poisoned food.

This.

>They're cowards!
>They're ruining the Earth!
>Food is poison!
We can expand the list of, "Shit Liberals Say."

>You realize the majority of Sup Forums aren't actually racist and are just shitposting for the sake of it, right?
Hello 2012. I miss you.

>vanityfair