Prophet Storytime Part 4.5: Strikefile

Welcome back, Propheteers!
Everything you ever wanted to know about the Prophet universe is right here.

Previous parts:
desuarchive.org/co/thread/87420893
desuarchive.org/co/thread/87431415
desuarchive.org/co/thread/87465361
desuarchive.org/co/thread/87514566
desuarchive.org/co/thread/87559468

the storytime is back? you had me waiting 3 months you motherfuck

LOL sorry

If it makes you feel any better those 3 months weren't any fun for me either

So did Glory die? I'm confused

I'd give a testicle to have my own Dolmantle, those things are so damned useful.

She's in Earth War, so no

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

I mean serious, no bitches? At all?

it's ok, i'm catching up.

There's something about the designs of the characters that I love. it's a strange combination between minimalism and super detailed stuff that I every time I see it I like it more

getting to the part where badrock is recovered, god I love this comic

I should have specified, did she die in Earth War? There was that weird part with the brain mother and Glory sorta vanishes. Was she deleted or what?

I'm like halfway in myself. Grabbed the trades for about 7.50 off of Barnes and Noble using some sales.

Do they ever explain what happened to every single human not named Prophet? Every single character or being connected with the Earth empire seems to be cloned from him in some way. No other source DNA material or whatever. No populations of actual people at all.

No, she appears in the last issue after that. Then she just sorta disappears from the story.

Okay this run of Prophet sort of spring boards off of a lot of Rob Liefeld Image books. Is there anything worth reading to get an understanding of anybody or anything at all in Prophet? Or is it just so damn off the wall an incredibly basic first paragraph of Wikipedia explanation for Badrock or Diehard is more than enough?

Oh I see I missed an issue. Can't believe I didnt notice

Sorry, had to go run some errands.

The only Extreme books you'll ever need to read are Moore's Supreme, Keatinge's Glory, and Graham's Prophet. A quick skim from Wikipedia should be enough to give you some context, but you don't need even that.

So... what came after the Empire really wasn't any better or worse than the Empire itself? Literally trading one shitty situation for another?

Yeah, I like them as well. Interesting stuff.

it's a shame that we won't get to see pre johns humanity rise again

trans.humans? has this been elaborated on?

I think john ka is female. probably sterile

huh. though the brain mothers were johns themselves

Oops, forgot to say that that's all for now. Earth War next time as we reach the end of our journey!

on earth, yes. the rest pf the systems are free

remember that the human empire died and the whole species went extinct before their army did.

that design, that lore

I don't think i've seen crazier sci fi since jodorowsky's metabarons universe

This was good stuff. Just insight into the world.

The order things happened seem rather unclear to me though.

Also, isn't the Bleed from DC?

bump

Bump

poor thread with good content being slid by shitposts. So sad.