LOTR PREQUEL ANNOUNCED

OH NO NONOO

Other urls found in this thread:

bostonglobe.com/ideas/2013/12/22/sorry-tolkien-not-father-fantasy/pljM6NOC54JmFaqY8bzNSI/story.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

...so The Hobbit?

Rolling for lead actors name

so the hobbit?

How many black characters are there going to be? My guess: 4.

So the Silmarillion?

Uhh aren't the Hobbit movies a prequel? Are they gonna make Hobbit TV series?

So the hobbit?

Can't wait to see them portray LGBT hobbits.

>muh celebrinba

AHHHH

STOP

STOP

JUST STOP

LEAVE TOLKIEN ALONE

FUCKING HELL

Jermalmiah Washington here i come

the books never described anyone as having white skin though. so they could all have been black people and black hobbits

>16 hours of Frodo tilling good earth

I'd watch it desu

>It isn't a straight adaptation

So its going basically be fan-fiction set in the Tolkein Universe complete with blacks and trannies

Well at least they aren't remaking the trilogy

>not a straight adaption
*breathes in*

This is why we can't have nice things.

lets see it

>live action Shadow of Mordor
THE PALANTÍR TALION
JUST GRAB THAT FUCKING ORB

WE

WUZ

HOBBITZ

SAVE ME ERU ILÚVATAR

but we already had a lotr movie that was as good as one probably could be. a prequel wont take away from that, you dont have to watch it user

Will it be a gay adaptation?

Bring it

Jericious Smith lmao

This. Frodo could easily have been a trannysexual black cross dresser (male) female

it's our turn.

It's going to be very popular and make studios flirt with the idea of a trilogy remake.
I'll kill myself before this happens.

Tymalterious Brown

>Implying any amount of Jewery could undo the greatness of Jacksons Trilogy

See They're going to ruin LotR like they ruined SW.

UHH DUH

False. It actually does. Describes many people as "fair skinned"

Jamtaleo Smith

>yfw they introduce a race called kangz that supposedly went extinct

Can't wait for SO REALISTIC AND NOT UNCANNY CGI Saruman

>Shadow of Mordor: The Series.

SHEEEEEEIT. Could be fun as long as they avoid makeing it all dark and bullshit like Game of Thrones.

Orcs weren't black?

It is

does anyone have this google search screenshot with new casting? I think I've seen it here, Freeman was cast as Gandalf

>Not realizing Tolkein was talking about light skinned Negroes

having prequels and sequels of the OT dosent detract from the OT. no one is forcing you to watch any of the other star wars, or engage with the fandom that obviously upsets you. they still are the same movies (assuming you downloaded them or have the unaltered VHS) that they always were

Maori mostly

Boromir is described as fair
Several other characters too

So you be saying we wuz Black Númenórean fo real?

>tfw no workplace sitcom about the orcs doing their jobs

I just want to learn how they know what a menu is.

Argentina?

>gay characters
>portray plot-arcs about adultery in the shire
>black elves
What else can we expect to see?

>yfw death refuses to take me away from this madness

>Do you know how the Americans first came into being? They were Anglos once, taken by the Jews. Tortured and mutilated, a ruined and terrible form of life. And now, perfected: my fighting Amerimutt.

>And whom do you serve?
>ISRAEL

rolling for Jerimiah

betwwen the hobbit and tlotr

I can see it... it will be about Bilbo getting older and how sauron makes his army and get's stronger

rollnig

you just proved my point
"fair- to a high degree" as in a high degree of melanin in the skin

I can already see the leftist articles about how Amazon DESTROYS Tolkien's racist narrative and how they finally got it right.

doubtful, not as though anyone gave a shit about the Hobbit and that was a gross misrepresentation of Tolkien's book. If anything it was worse than if LoTR had been cucked since it's meant to be an enduring tale for white children.

roll

el goblino...

Rollin

SJWs and diversity weren't a problem back then, so it was no need to specify.

Thinking that Tolien could have written a high fantasy story about a bunch of niggers is insane.

Jertalquel Brown

5 reasons why Tolkien wasn't as good as you think

Is orcposting returning?

I thought the rights to everything else was still under chris tolkien's control?

so if it's not a straight remake of the hobbit or lotr it would have to be a new story, literal fanfic.

nig nog detection

kek

It just makes me despair that there exists the possibility that this will be a passion project, not generated by love for the material, but instead by hatred, as well as the desire to tarnish the original work in the eyes of a new generation.

Aight. I also want it to ve my name. So I can get acting jobs a major western historical figures in the future.

Why is that guy laughing from the roast videos the new meme? That’s been around for a while.

i'm sure tolkien was picturing black people when he wrote LOTR

That's my suspicion

>I thought the rights to everything else was still under chris tolkien's control?
After the shitshow that was the Hobbit trilogy he's probably stopped caring and will just take the money

im just taking the piss. black people shouldnt be allowed in medevil fantasy, unless they are slaves in some desert country

That's what post-modernists liberals are best at, when they don't create they instead warp.

I'm dtw a show about a team of rangers and stuff roaming around fighting random monsters with a ring wraith as the major villain. I'm disappointed that given the way general audiences work in order to have that happen they'd pull some shit like with Shelob in Shadow of War where he pulls back the hood and he's a pale guy.

if they roll with blonde gondorians again I will be mad

there was nothing to ruin in SW

Jamfereo Jones.

1. Jertarus Carter
2. (work) Perilus Johnson

I really like Perilus Johnson. I might just answer the phone like that next time it rings.

tfw they wasted eomer in ragnarok

guys please I know you have it

what does that even mean, they'll just have Aragorn and Gandalf camping for a year looking for Gollum?

>mfw Howard Shore's score is butchered

>tfw he is the only reason lotr isn't on full tyrone mode yet.

I bet its going to be like game of thrones

Jerilicious Robinson.

it's not all bad dude, we'll get some epic classic rock when the battles happen

La criatura...
It never left

>"You know Aragorn, with great power comes great responsibility. Gandalf called it "The Burden of Men." Myself, I just call it as I see it: the reaponsibility of the master to discipline the servant."
>Boromir looks directly at the camera.
>"The goblins, the orcs, the spiders...It's our responsibility to civilize them. And if we can't? Then they shall dangle from the White Tree. The Day of the Rope is near, Aragorn. We'll have every easterling in this land dead or in chains in 10 years, and may an orc have me shot this very day if I'm wrong. God bless the Fellowship of the Willing."

I hope the prequels will elaborate on the history behind this scene

Anyone else hoping that black numenoreans will get some air time? They are fascinating yet get so little mention or story.

R O L L

if Lena Dunham plays Gollum I'm on board

roilin

bostonglobe.com/ideas/2013/12/22/sorry-tolkien-not-father-fantasy/pljM6NOC54JmFaqY8bzNSI/story.html

legolas backstory

>Legolas have I ever told you about my father Oropher? In the Battle of Dagorland during the War of the Last Alliance refused to place his army under the command of the High King of Noldor, Gil-Galad, over some ancient feud. Instead, disobeying the battle plan, he abandoned his elevated position and he charged with his light infantry straight into the enemy lines on the valley bellow to satiate his inferiority complex. Our people perished like flies on what today is know as the Dead Marshes, in fact this is how your mother died and she probably is still floating facedown on some dirty puddle over there. What few of us remained were only saved because of the valiant intervention of the Dwarven and Noldor armies that rushed to our aid and winning the battle. Then I made up some bullshit story about fire dragons of the north and Gundabad to cover up our shame. Never trust the dwarves son, they are scum. He was a good friend.

it's our turn bigots

lell

roll

Quinmaricious Harris alrighty then.