G-G-G-G-G-GADOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSH!

>G-G-G-G-G-GADOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSH!

I've been seeing a lot of hate coming my way from a bunch of Cheeto-Fingers-McGees over here, and you see, I for suuuure disagree Sup Forums. Watch your P's and Q's on this thread my mans, cause we're goin sizzler up in this bitch.

First of all, how DARE you. Since I dropped MMA and started taking the fly road, it hasn't been cheddar cheesy. It's tough, man. 100%. Working with your ear to the grindstone all day every day takes its toll on ya. Me and Callen are bustin' our nuts off trying to make good content for all inventive purposes and all I read on my youtube comments are a buncha haters. For real, B. I been out the fighting game but I used to be a M-M-M-MONSTER in the cage, and I took that mentality to the biz-game. I know I'm not the smartest tool in the shed but... REALLY? Hatin on ya boy like this? Come oooooon. I aint no dummy.

My skeptical hippo is acting up. Who are you guys tryin to tear me down online?! I bet one out of 100 times, so nearly 10% of the time, it's just a buncha pimply faced virgin haters. Come on B, you need to get ahold of some slumpbusters and get off my dick.

Lose my number nerds. Beat it!

this is the spammer

THERE IT IS

Buggle Schnabel is my favorite comedian

ayo where joanna at

Can't post on Sup Forums for 2 more days :(

DELET

Who is your favorite dancing with the star

top kek

Didn't realize /heem/ was this popular

/heem/ is actualy the most popular

chris jericho