Still the best zombie/survival movie

Still the best zombie/survival movie

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DuHXcJdoRdo
youtube.com/watch?v=UMaT3uReJqk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

weren't they supposed to make a third movie?

Day of the death it's pretty good and he ripped off the beginning from the walking dead manga, would be just another typical irrelevant hollywood steal if it wasn't for the popularity of the walking dead show.

Danny Boyle has been busy making other bullshit that's not 28 months

I thought Day of the Dead was better

white zombie is the best imo

I love it but I would've preferred the original ending where Jim dies in the hospital and Selena & Hannah's fates are left unknown.

The sequel was better

I hope he can actually make a worthwhile sequel and doesn't pull a T2.

His pleb opinions on EPisode 1 have ruined his works for me. Spaced is still good though

They aren't zombies though

literally autism

Nope

they pretty much estblished in the 2nd movie that a "28 months" movie wouldn't make sense lore wise.

The whole reason 28 weeks later worked out is because those with the rage virus all ended up starving to death, so they were able to being extinguishing the virus left behind and relocating back into britain.

28 months is over 2 years, so it just really wouldnt work unless it was 28 weeks 2.0, e.g the virus being "dead" but resurging and breaking out again.

To this day, still the most unfair death in a zombie movie

>28 months is over 2 years
in English please doc

Tfw no post-apoc 28 Years Later

Or you know, it could take place as every society has collapsed, and it's just a few humans trying to survive, and some zombies left here, and there.

>brainlet_wojak.jpg

I heared 28 months was going to be in Russia trying to contain the outbreak to a decimated Europe

So it would be like a ww2 style fight maybe something sort of like the edge of tomorrow where all the nations are fighting a losing battle to contain the virus

>not WHERE
>WHEN

Imagine this piece of paper is space
*folds paper*
*pierces it with a pencil*

>and then what?
>whispered "BOOOOM"

>ear-shattering fart noise

sure about that?

really wasn't

i only watched like the first 28 minutes

>a drop of blood to the eye

What a shit way to go.

Shaun of the Dead is the best, and it's not even close.

Nothing beats the OG, man.

>tfw London is actually overrun by rabid inbred mudslime, not zombies.

T.

Alex Garland exited in favor of doing Ex-Machina and the new Portman movie. Danny Boyle was obsessed with doing Trainspotting 2. Lets hope the next years the old faggots finally sit down and make 28 Months.

They'll do 28 years on the 28th anniversary. Screencap this post.

Ye could try 28 hours before, ya cunt.

>so they were able to being extinguishing the virus left behind and relocating back into britain.

Speak proper Englado, my man.

Also yes 28 Months Later would work because the final scene of 28 Weeks showed the infected crossing the English Channel and entering Paris, indicating that the virus has spread to France. My idea of 28 Months Later would be a world destroyed by the virus with a few handful of survivors left looking for some sort of cure, just as suggested.

Not even itself?

naah I recently tried to rewatch it and was severely disappointed by how much worse it was than i remember

The first Resident Evil was pretty good, in a budget restrained way. The franchise fell off a cliff after that though.

Until the third act.

That whole scene really stuck with me, especially the music

"Hannah, I love you sweetheart."

>Best Zombie Movie
Say no more King of Sup Forums got you covered
youtube.com/watch?v=DuHXcJdoRdo

>he's mad
kek

Screw 28 months or years. Give me a prequel called 28 minutes later showing London in absolute chaos.

His own fat fault for leaving his riot gear and shield mask at home. Actually why I somewhat hate the movie. They all wear goggles at the beginning then just stop

I've seen all of the zombie movies in this thread, anyone have any recs on preferably recent zombie movies or really any media?
I recently saw Train to Busan and the animated Seoul Station thing and liked both of them.

Realistically, if the virus did reach mainland Europe, how long would it take to die off? It spreads quickly but each infected would die of starvation or violence in under two weeks each.

>Still the best zombie/survival movie
No. It's quite dumb in fact.

Wormwood road of the dead or something was a pretty fun Australian zombie movie that's fairly recent. Maybe it isn't recent but maybe you haven't seen it. Not the typical survival story more crazy scientist and experiments style

Tease it with a trailer set 28 seconds after the cage is opened.

they could do 28 Fortnights Later

hola Reddito

How unfortunate for you

But they weren't. They were just severly sick people, not decaying corpses.

I definitely hadn't heard of that movie before. Thanks user. it looks cool I'm definitely going to check it out.

PONTYPOOL IS BETTER

>tfw no sequel

>le zombie baby
>haha fat old zombie lol
Retarded bullshit.

What is your post even supposed to represent as an opinion? Fat old people wouldn't become zombies?

t. soyboy

reminder that this character got killed offscreen in some fucking comic

Hope you enjoy it! It's pretty silly but entertaining nonetheless. Another over the top even more played for laughs movie is deathgasm. Not exactly zombies per say but these metal kids come across a music sheet that actually summons a demon when played. The entire town starts getting possessed and shenanigans are had. That one is full comedy though

28 Hours Later would be fucking kino, just over two days, proper apocalyptic spread, total chaos

>not a single comment on his this film is practically unwatchable now because of the standard definition

>Not Return of the living dead
>Enjoying that mediocre flick
pleb

There is a comic that explains the origin of the virus and the outbreak of the virus in London.

Get this clown OUTA HERE

Sorry we aren't all autistic. (I have aspergers)

Comfy as fuck
youtube.com/watch?v=UMaT3uReJqk

are there any apocalypse movies where they actually find a cure and society returns to normal?

also quads

Good job falling for the 4k meme

I remember seeing a movie were a guy locks him self in a fancy hotel and was surrounded by zombies on the outside. I can't remember anything else really either than that. Tried google and got nothing. does anyone know what itwas called?

I don't know but my holidays in uk were like that tho

didn't like this movie desu, I watched the whole thing and nowhere during the runtime did Cillian Murphy become my small Irish bf.

That one was alright, but the only great thing about it was the soundtrack.

Good idea

28 weeks was good too. But I prefer 2004 Dawn of the Dead.

no not it.
it constantly had a dusty redish tint. seemed like it took place in a desert city.
not really sandy out side but the way the air looked. it was more like diseased creatures than zombies i think. fuck i really want to rewatch it

28 Centuries Later when?

But it spreads so fast that a good chuck of the population could be turned if it gets to Paris quick. Before reports from the smaller communities are acted upon.

British people make the best zombie kino.

that is early sunrise on a summer day

it was probably fucking hot out that day

nah i found it
the remains
well let me watch it and see

probably because they are a bunch of walking corpses with sticks up their asses who live in a depressing cloudy shithole

Joplin is Gollum

>t. pic related

What idea exactly are you trying to comunicate?

>replying 4 hours later
SEETHING

What the hell are you on about?

haha its funny because this face was originally about brits

>Charlie Brooker

Dropped, can't stand his obsession to make everything he does a political or social commentary of the world. I don't think he has the ability to just make something for the fun of it

Doesn't seem like it but I wanna know what it is

Not a survival movie, but a god tier zombie kino.

This film looks horrid, even worst than Lynch's Inland Empire. Pic related is an actual unedited screenshot from the film. If it weren't for the blurry car moving the background, you'd think it were a shot of some digital painting.

*nglos are even worse than amerimutts

I gotta go with 2004 unrated directors cut dawn of the dead Synders masterpiece edition for being the most rewatchable and enjoyable zombie movie start to finish. Every character is great yet basically the most run of the mill cliches. Also the commentary is the goat of all commentaries
I'm biased because aside from return it's really the movie that got me into zombies. Also aside from return it has the most terrifying zombies. Climbing fences, punching down doors, hanging on pipes with no legs parkour style. No thanks.

Didn't Boyle make it look shitty because he only had a shitty camera to shoot the opening shots with London being empty but decided to film the rest for continuity?