Tonight we have not one but two new episodes of Clarence starting tonight at 6:30

Tonight we have not one but two new episodes of Clarence starting tonight at 6:30

Clarence for President
>Jeff nominates Clarence for class president

Rock Show
>Chad’s band Dogmon plays a show for the first time in years, giving Clarence and Mary a chance to really rock out.

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!K8xElSCQ!sw3Ugs_OE3sxTBX7Ocu93AW1kCl1FV5n5zrjVtNaOQM
mega.nz/#!KkYD3RCI!ORJl9L5qWg8J1s9ZRRPHDuB4dQnzc-VCeBmj_MqOtt4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Oh boy!

starting now

>literally MAGA on jeff's poster

Amy made a cameo!

You can feel the incoming shit coming from that

>Amy Shutzger smells like cheese

gross

AMERICA! FUCK YEAH!

Wow, they actually managed to throw jokes at both political sides, and make a good plot for the characters.

>New Steven Universe
Wow CN didn't advertise ANY of this shit. I thought it was just Teen Titan Reruns and shitty new PPG

yeah its crazy they're trying to recreate the idea of airing new episodes of their shows on Fridays but they only advertise the TTG episodes

>Amy
>Damien

>episode on friday
nobody ever, EVER does this. i actually saw this on tvguide but managed to forget because who ever even checks tv on friday?
waiting for the megs. thanks in advance, maddy

Are they all the same Damien?
>Clarence's real dad is also Amy's dad and is dating a 20 year old Park Ranger.

Download links here! Mega was being slow as usual.

Clarence for President:

mega.nz/#!K8xElSCQ!sw3Ugs_OE3sxTBX7Ocu93AW1kCl1FV5n5zrjVtNaOQM

Rock Show:

mega.nz/#!KkYD3RCI!ORJl9L5qWg8J1s9ZRRPHDuB4dQnzc-VCeBmj_MqOtt4

bless you

Fuck I didn't even know we had new episodes

Thank you

Fantastic.

I like belson's ambivalent campaigning style over his mudslinging one, but I still agree with his 'don't publish campaign shit' policy.
>i can't believe I said all that stuff
never change, clarence.

Thanks!

>Darlie will never become your new sister

wait what? there's been new SU all month? son of a diddly, i've been checking tvguide, it never showed any 'new' tags. well hopefully sug can hook me up

I'm starting to wonder if he may actually be a nihilist.

>so kawaii

the tricky thing is recognizing which things are nothing, and nihilisming the fuck out of them, while importantilizing things that actually are something.
>that guy that became a priest
holy shit

I'd vote Amy. I'd vote vote the fuck out of Amy.

So Clarence's biological father finally shows up and he's only on screen for about a minute?

whoa, what? I didn't see her. I need to pay better attention
so she didnt move after all?? she can appear again?
whhhat? wait, that's who that guy was? I thought he was just some guy she thought was hot.

>so she didnt move after all?? she can appear again?
I think she just appeared in Jeff's imagination.

aw fuck

>so she didnt move after all?? she can appear again?
Nah, those were just from Jeff's memories of last years election. I think they just made her last years class president, so there wouldn't be any question of incumbency bias.

It makes sense that they wouldn't make a big deal out of him since Clarence himself doesn't seem to care. He was just another thing Mary ran into that reminded her she was getting old but it's okay because in the end you're only as old as you feel.
The scenes with Amy were flashbacks.

I figured he was just an old boyfriend of Mary's. He doesn't look anything like Clarence. But then again, this show does like to subtly plant stuff to come back to in later episodes, kinda like the whole Jeff's Mom(s) thing.

I got the impression that he was a hot guy she always wanted to talk to, but never did. and now she finally did and he's a priest.

Why do Clarence episodes feel so much longer than other 11-minute shows?

they definitely pack a lot of stuff in.

In the episode with Mary's mom they mention that she was with a guy named Damien before Chad, though they ever explicitly say that he's Clarence's dad. They haven't used the name as a gag in a while so I'm pretty sure this is the same one.

Did jeff just bribe the newspaper?

Jeff will do anything to win.

>Finally see episode on CNw
>Suddenly Amy
Holy shit, It's great to see her again. Shame she didn't seem to have a speaking role, I recall liking her voice.

Also that ending shot.

Good, this season is becoming more solid than the first one

Amy reappears
The rock concert
We might have actually be introduced to Clarence's dad

aaaaaaammmmmmmmmyyyyyyyy

I really don't think that was Clarence's dad since Clarence didn't show any interest in him. And if that's because he was an asshole dad then Mary wouldn't have been interested in talking to him either. I think he's just an ex.

Mary is hot

Clarence is great for episode endings.

The bald eagle behind Mt.Rushmore makes this image

>Is anyone even gonna show up?
If not, they'll at least have some smokin hot alien waifus to impregnate.

That's why I said might

Cause this show has been known how to do subtly well

And just like that, Sumo faded away

We haven't seen that last of Sumo, but him going to another school really didn't hit me until today.

I really really really need this as a gif/webm

Good pacing, well developed characters, and fucking great music. It's just an all around solid series that knows how to keep you hooked.

do you think Sumo will come back

>tfw missed new Clarence
>haven't been keeping up
>shit happening, people having fun
I have nobody but myself to blame.

I'm not in to THICK women, but I wouldn't kick her out of bed for eating a meatball sub.

kimby is best girl

second best girl next to Amy

Agreed

Don't be fooled by the 15 second guest appearance. Amy is gone forever.

Kimby is the only best girl left

What is this a reference to?

I think Evangelion

have you never seen Evangelion? It's literally in the top 10, entry level, must-watch animes of all time.

I have, but what scene is that exactly? I don't really remember bike riding being a big thing in it.

Oh no wonder. It's this.

yup, its from the Clarvangelion tumblr. Supposedly that tumblr was made by staff members on the show, but there is no proof/confirmation

The quack sound was cute.

God damn milfs are so hot. A shame that they have annoying brats. I guess there has to be a counter balance.

Is Sumo still on the other school?

Maybe it's just my own personal opinion, but I love kids. I would legitimately not mind being a Chad to some kid without a dad, as long as the kid accepts me as his chad.

Why do they minimalize all the art until it looks inhuman and wrong?

How is the one on the left a human

Square personality and art is subjective

Awww, Clarance was using his look from the Pilot! That's great!

All those weird designs are my favorite aspects of this show. No two people are alike just like in real world, but they also use that as a funny factor.

Thanks, tripfag.

It's pretty obvious that the Clarence Crew has been behind this. You can even recognize some drawings as being from Sam King or Kassandra Heller.

Is Reed the new Coco?

>did he even appear in "Clarence for President"?
C'mon, user. Sumo's new school is gonna be an ongoing thing; an big change in the show, whether temporary or permanent. That's part of the reason why Spencer Rothbell's been hyping up Season 3 so much.

>S3

Oh shit I'm glad CN hasn't given up on the show yet

Has there been any news of renewal? How does it do in the ratings?

he's her ex, it's mentioned in the episode with her parents

>Clarence for President
>>Jeff nominates Clarence for class president

Why the hell was this not shown in October or November?

Who knows how Cartoon network runs things

>MAGA
Fuck, how did I not see this.

WE'RE GONNA BUILD A CASTLE ON THE ROOF AND EMILIO IS GOING TO PAY FOR IT!

Fuck you man I wouldn't have noticed that if it wasn't for you

>Said he'd build a castle on the roof and did it
>Said he'd find a math tutor for Crandall and did it
>Said he'd find a hairdresser for Amy and did it
>Said he'd find a loving family for Reese and did it
Clarence Wendle: Great American President or Greatest American President?