How to ruin the whole season in one shot

How to ruin the whole season in one shot.
What the fuck was the point of that? Some kind of terminator reference? Why put this at the absolute peak of the whole show.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=b7Lg_mNM4bQ
www1.cbn.com/cbnnews/us/2017/may/god-protected-me-miracle-man-survives-explosion-returns-to-preach
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>we want the Sup Forums audience
blame yourself

>A brief shot to imply he was unharmed before confirming that the plan worked
>Show that even in death Gus is calm composed
Get over it, it's not a big deal

This wasn't anymore ridiculous than the other shit that went on in that series.

>complaining about Breaking Bad
nü-Sup Forums, everyone

The scene could have ended 20 seconds before with the shot of the open door and absolutely nothing would have changed plot-wise, it was just a cool extra. You're being triggered over something that has no consequence whatsoever.

What was Gus' tax policy?

Half off

nah. It was fucking bad ass. reminds me of gman from hl2

Thats something you can really take at face value

SOMEBODY STOP ME

should have ended after season 3

This scene was stupid as fuck

>believes in blue meth
>doesn't believe in bombs
you guys are dumb

They were referencing the burned teddy bear in the pool after the jetliner exploded everywhere.
Hal "Breaking Bad" meant that a huge wave of negative cause and effect flowed out in every direction because he was unusual in that he had great destructive potential because of his mix of genius, suppressed anger and insecurity.
The jet explosion was the most obvious metaphor for the butterfly effect he was having on the town, and then spreading out into the world at large.

Blue meth is possible though, what isn't possible is blue meth with 99.1% purity.

>no one has ever walked around with their face missing before
I see you've never visited liveleak

Unlike what you think, visual things matter in television and film, not just the plot.

I don't care because I stopped watching right after that episode, never bothered starting season 5, and never will.
BB has to be one of the most overrated things in existence.
>inb4 ur mum joke

Remember /brba/ pre Season 5? Good times..

>implying
show jumped the shark when Walt blew up Taco's office

I liked it, but I thought the damage to the bodies in the building didn't fit the damage to the actual building

Best scene in the hole series to be honest.

Also myth busters confirmed that this could happen in real life.

You're an idiot

It happened so quick he didn't realize he was dead!!!! lmao bravo Vince

This too

eat shit, BB has awful pacing and retarded characters

I envy you, season 5 was garbage and the entire show was garbage in hindsight.

>I hate it because it's popular
I could say the same shit about any show, it doesn't make it true

>"BB is overrated"
>Hasn't even tried the best season
Go fuck yourself with a cactus

no faggot, I dislike it because I watched it and didn't like it.
it had its moment, but all things considered, it wasn't really worth my time

from what I heard season 5 is when it goes full retard, so you might have a point

Well, you heard wrong.
Ozymandias has a 9.9 on IMDB for very good reason

>IMDB
you're really trying to make me tip my fedora, aren't you?

I hated this when I first saw it. The CG looks bad, will seem even worse in the future, and it overall just kills the tone.

>le fedora may may

I'm not the one implying that IMDB ratings have even the slightest meaning,

>watch action movie
>someone gets mortally wounded
>goes on and does some plot critical thing
>fresh one liner
>dies
>"REEEEEEE NOT REALISTIC"
that's literally you, and like other user said this is not even plot critical, just something the writers thought audiences would find cool.

neither am I

>he still listens to critics to tell him what is good

If you can't teach, teach gym. If you can't make art, critique.

Get this.

>goons at house means Gus wants him caught/killed for good
>beginning of episode is Walt going to Gus' car to retrieve the bomb

Gus should have put eyes on the car, and would have caught Walt doing it, right?
We have to remember that Walt is smart; he thought that Gus didn't put someone on the car - otherwise he wouldn't go get the bomb.
This implies, due to Walt's rationality, that thinking Gus wouldn't put someone on the car is the rational choice.
However, Gus is rational and comes to the same conclusion, in which case he would still have the option to have the car watched. This is a contradiction.
Therefore our assumption that Walt is rational must be false.

>inb4 ur mum joke
>mum
Brits need to leave now

He was referring to The Mummy, implying that he'd fuck Anck-su-Namun

And if you can't live functionally, shitpost on Sup Forums

Man, I don't know how you can't see that goofy shit like this at the VERY PEAK of the series is out of place. This is as if when harry potter kills voldemort, he'd first turn into a puppet and there'd audience laughter being played in magically before he disappears in a poof. That's also a non-critical addition to the plot in harry potter.

There are people that walk around after bein horrendously and mortally wounded alll the time

You are a fucking retard

It was a 1930's rubberhose cartoon reference. "Hey boy, i say give me a shot of that BOoooOoZe" Levels of insanity.

Please provide us with the evidence my sir, give us some videos where people survive several grenade's worth of explosives in close quaters.

I’m not going to search for gore videos for you

what op expects

How do you see if as goofy though?

Honestly just sounds like a personal issue you're having here.

bitch please

youtube.com/watch?v=b7Lg_mNM4bQ

>electrocution
try again

also that dude can probably only bear it because he doesn't actually know what he looks like.
this is kinda funny, because if I were him, and I knew I looked like that, i'd kill myself

Bitch you fucking please people get shot in the face, lose the lower half’s of their bodies, have their heads caved in, have their jaws taken off, get impaled by large pieces of wood and smashed beneath cement slabs, burned beyond recognition and live for at least a few agonizing minutes

People don’t die instantly all the time it’s fucking horrendous, I’m friends with an er surgeon people come in horribly mangled all the time you don’t know what you are talking about

You are such a fucking retard I hope you get to be apart of some horrifying car accident so you can experience real injury for once instead of being a bitch

>turns into a puppet
>harry potter reference
at least try to hide the fact that you're underage

he drops down dead two seconds later for fuck's sale

You do realize HP came out in 1997, right? Why do I feel like you're born around the time, and barely not underage?

no i meant the face burned guy on youtube
that other guy linked

oh, I'm sorry

Funny how none of that is what's shown in the show, a pretty fucking big explosion that managed to knock out an inward facing door. The concussion alone would be so big there's no way anyone would be conscious afterward.

now that I'm really thinking about it, wouldn't meth that pure have just lead to a bunch of tweakers ODing? like early on when Jessie is selling little baggies, are we to assume he warned each and every person he sold to that they should only do a small fraction of what they normally do? or when Tuco just casually snorts some to test it. idk, it just seems weird how the meth being crazy pure is only ever a positive. seems like it would kill people or allow people to get a lot more bang for their buck and need to buy meth less which seems like not what a drug dealer would want.

>a grown man referencing children's books
that's even worse

Okay thanks user MD because people have never lived through explosions before right?

Literally neck yourself

Show me some examples of people who lived through an explosion comparable to what was shown in the series and in a similar setting, which is standing within feet of the explosive, I don't know how much difference being in a room makes though.
No firecrackers.

>I don't believe it could happen therefore it couldn't happen
top mind

You're using facebook tier logic. Literally the opposite of what you're implying is true.

can’t believe I’m entertaining your idiocy

www1.cbn.com/cbnnews/us/2017/may/god-protected-me-miracle-man-survives-explosion-returns-to-preach

no you dumb fuck. they wanted to show the unburned face first to show that guss might be getting away with this one again. then they show how fucked up the other half is to show that he's a gonner. its not a terminator reference you shit head

this, all the "big" scenes had some ridiculous shit in it

this

I never even thought twice about this scene until this thread

Remember when the screenshot of this was leaked onto Sup Forums a couple of weeks before the finale aired and everyone thought it was fake? Lmao.

Please stop embarrassing yourself.
This is a gas leak. We're talking about real explosives here.
And never mind that you're just googling shit and coming up with this weak shit, some one-against-many cases that you can hardly find won't prove your point.

>real explosives
>cooked in sauce pans

Best part of the show is when Hanks about to drive to the meth lab or somewhere like that, basically going to break Walts cover, so walt literally swerves into another car and it cuts to them in the hospital and hanks like "what the fuck was that"? Tbh it woulda made more sense to cut contact with his family completely at some point, but of course he had a vain, delusional hope he could keep it secret.

>gas explosions aren’t explosions

Holy Christ

They're absolutely positively not the same as an explosion from an explosive. Do you guys know nothing?

The Bong sitting directly across from the 7/7 train bomber survived.

why did they kill off obama

Been a long time since I've seen a trigger this bad.

Chill OP. Have some feet.