Who the fuck is that guy?

Who the fuck is that guy?

Shadow King?

Mojo?

Professor Y?

I want the show & not!professor x to hurry up discover david's multiple personalities

Sup Forums?

No that's clearly /aco/

HMMMMMMMMMMM?

Paul Bearer?

I think for now he's just "the yellow eyed devil", but it does look like he and The World's Angriest Boy in the World are able to exercise their own agency at this stage, and at the end of the last episode there is the implication that all of the voices yelling at him in his head are just in his head.

I think there's a small hint in the wardrobe of the demon.

In the flashback to the kitchen incident, he wears a ragged suit and tie.

In other scenes he wears what looks like a soiled tshirt or hospital gown.

So they've made a point that he has changed along with David.

He's either an alternate personality of David: but they've also made a connection to his father. The storybook seems like a fabricated memory and they've kept his dad's face obscured, making me think there's a connection there.

He's also on the floor in this scene

what?? where??

I love and hate this serie, in some scenes David seems cool, in others looks retarded, especially with Syd or the old woman, some scenes like the pool scene an the old scenes in the house are great, and in others seems cheap and horrible

Can we please stop saying "___ is a creepy fat fuck"? It's such a played out meme.

The farthest left "toy" next to the white stuffed animal appears to be the Demon

It's like an action figure, facing away.

Yeah, the toy rolls over by itself right before the transition.

Welcome to tv budgets.

They've been able to use one special effect, David doing the TK in the kitchen, for three episodes now.

Prof. Y confirmed?

Has seriously nobody noticed that the yellow eyed devil is played by Dan Stevens in a fat suit?

He's clearly a manifestation of his mental illness, the reveal being that his new allies are wrong, it WASN'T all just his power that was making him hear voices.

Nigga just happens to be crazy as well as a mutant.

I don't see it

How about now?

He is clearly Bendis with a kidney failure.

>Has seriously nobody noticed that the yellow eyed devil is played by Dan Stevens in a fat suit?

Aside from the shaggy eyebrows I don't see the resemblance.

The devil certainly evokes something.

IMDb has 'Devil with the Yellow Eyes' listed as Quinton Boisclair

imagine waking up in the middle of the night and that thing's stood at the foot of your bed going DESTROY HIIIIIIIIIIIIM

Probably just one of David's personalities, along with The World's Angriest Boy.

I doubt very much that Shadow King and especially Mojo are involved at all. David's greatest enemy is himself.

Well, I think the idea with Legion is that he isn't crazy in the normal sense. He isn't actually schizophrenic. There's nothing inherently wrong with his brain chemistry.

He's just dealt with his powers by partitioning them off amongst nearly infinite personalities. Infinite power requires some kind of coping mechanism otherwise the human brain just can't handle it.

So basically being crazy is part of his powerset.

He's quite the....riddle.

>Quinton Boisclair
>No other work aside from Legion, doesn't have any other sites or interviews or anything

I think I'm joining the "it's Dan Stevens in make-up" team.

But I wasn't talking only about the special effects, is also Dan Stevens , with some characters works great like Lenny or the psychiatrist also in the interrogation room but with others ...

Or it's a random stuntman who is french candian.

After a quick google he's got a facebook page, and is as skinny as TYED is fat, but the mouth and eyes are the same. Some kind of nerd from British Columbia.

That dude looks like he's forever 15. If he's a stuntman, I'm Prince Devitt.

You got me to blow air out my nose.

>people not knowing the difference between schizophrenia and schizoidtypal

I can excuse it, I used to not know either until I got the latter.

Big Show?

Looks like President Trump