What are some good movies about writers...

What are some good movies about writers? I recently watched pic related (Wonder Boys) and thought it was a nice little gem and would like to watch more shit like that.

Dead Poets Society

Listen Up Philip

That's a meme movie, though.

>le maymay
Stop, reddit. Not everything is a meme.

Still much better than OP's proposition.

Have you actually watched Wonder Boys or are you just defending old Williams?

Misery, Henry Fool, the World According to Garp, Factotum, the Front, Barton Fink, As good a it gets, Capote.

I love how infuriatingly pretentious Philip is. It's weirdly endearing.

Nocturnal Animals. It's a stretch but it kind of fits.

>Henry Fool
>Socially inept garbage man Simon is befriended by Henry Fool, a witty roguish, but talentless novelist. Henry opens a magical world of literature to Simon who turns his hand to writing the 'great American poem'. As Simon begins his controversial ascent to the dizzying heights of Nobel Prize winning poet, Henry sinks to a life of drinking in low-life bars. The two friends fall out and lose touch until Henry's criminal past catches up with him and he needs Simon's help to flee the country.

Thanks, dude. I'll definitely check it out.

Yes I have. Very disappointing.

The entire trilogy is great. Second one is like a satirical euro spy thriller during the Bush years, which is a weird direction but it somehow works, and then third one is more like a quirky indy road movie with the son trying to track down his father and kill him.

Adaptation.

Ghost Writer is a literal kino.

>Adaptation.
Came in here to post this.

First half maybe, it fell apart for me in the third act.

Some Steven King stuff is; The Secret Window, The Shining;
Fear and Loathing as well.

>Nobody has posted Naked Lunch yet

This place is fucking dead.

That reminds me how I tried to read the book and I literally had no idea what the fuck am i reading.

I like to watch this a few weeks before christmas. Maximum comfy.

Where the Buffalo Roam
The Night Flier
All the Presidents Men, but it's bullshit
Generation Kill
House of the Long Shadows, recommended