Harvey Weinstein orders release of dirt on Louis CK

>Harvey Weinstein orders release of dirt on Louis CK
>Nothing Louis did was illegal
>Weinstein stories completely disappear with torrent of Louis CK stories
>Media treats Louis CK as same or worse than Weinstein who is a legit rapist

I guess full Jew always wins against hapa Jews.

Nothing Weinstein did was illegal either

I honestly believe this is what happened. The CK story broke, like, the day after the article about Weinsten hiring ex-Mossad agents referred to him by an Israeli prime minister. The normies on my Facebook feed aren't talking about that shit at all, it's all just "UGH Louie's apology is NOT GOOD ENOUGH, why can't he just stop existing???"

>Media treats Louis CK as same or worse than Weinstein who is a legit rapist

Literally didn't happen by any one outlet. It's you who's skewing facts to fit the worldview, not Jews.

Imagine this weird cuck naked and jerking off in front of you and tell me nothing happened to those women

Harvey Weinstein full-on raped women who were begging him to stop.

They constantly lump them together in photos and headlines like they were part of the same fucking gang or some shit

/ourguy/

I mean in reality, not the stories opportunistic Roasties have been telling

He tried to poke Kate Bekinsale when she was still at school.

Not the same thing. And I am not even saying the conspiracy you posted is false, it may very well be true but it is not working like described. CK story has no legs while as you say, lumping them together, Weinstein is still being talked about.

>Harvey Weinstein orders release of dirt on Louis CK
People have been talking about CK doing this for years. Do a simple fucking google search. Nothing new was "released", CK just finally confessed. And who gives a shit if the media is focusing on something else? What, you think Weinstein is just going to shuffle on back to his old office like everything's business as usual? Are you actually retarded?

>What, you think Weinstein is just going to shuffle on back to his old office like everything's business as usual?
No, I think they're going to throw him under the bus, but they're going to treat him like an "isolated case" and back away from his higher connections and the literal conspiracy he headed to intimidate his victims for so long. Weinstein's crimes could not be committed alone, but he's going down alone, because digging too deep into it would rile up the anti-Semites.

>What, you think Weinstein is just going to shuffle on back to his old office like everything's business as usual?

Seeing as his own fucking brother in that chair I don't find it too unbelievable he'll eventually be let back in the circle in some form

i am waiting for when harvey releases his sextape with Eva green

hmm would be wonderful if such a tape did exist ! wonder what eva does on tape

You can't just handcuff womenz and jerk off in front of them while massaging your belly with the other hand.

Look, the Weinstein stories WILL sooner or later disappear. This doesn't change the fact that the guy is F-I-N-I-S-H-E-D.

His face is 33% as fuck.

Only the ascension millennium can save us.

What does it matter if he has shit released on anybody?

His career is permanently over. He will never be able to make a come back.

He was the first so he'll always be remembered.

The stein is being investigated and is barred from the academy for life.
He's done.

Do you guys really hate women that much that you side with the king jew of hollywood? I thought you had principals.