What did Mark Hamill, star actor of the upcoming Star Wars film, mean by this?

What did Mark Hamill, star actor of the upcoming Star Wars film, mean by this?

>star actor of the upcoming Star Wars film
How is he going to be a star actor if he's fucking dead?

we should cover in fear at our enemies
duh

but of course when we actually get attacked by terrorists we should carry on as usual

y'know, twitter has removed the veil of mystique that celebrities once had
know we know they're just as retarded as everyone else

Based Chad Hammil working the Trumpetties into a seething shoot

And the best example of that? Donald Trump.

cower

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

lol hillary lost

>retarded
>defeated both the Republican and Democrat establishments
really activates your almonds

D-D-DELETE THIS!

Why do nu-males love using the word "sir" in their admonishments?

Five million replies incoming. The triggered Trumpites will not let you stand for this.

>Trump curse will take him out in 2018
Fuck man, I actually like his voice work. He'll be sorely missed

that fat gook is nothing but reasonable

He's right though. Sup Forumstards refuse to believe that their precious little retard would ever make a single mistake.

Mark Hamill is a mentally ill libshit cock sucker has been. No one should care what that bumbling retard has to say, just like with Carrie Fisher. She was also nuts.

>beat dems and repubs in an election with shit candidates
>has spent the last year failing to accomplish anything meaningful besides bitching on twitter

trump is the punishment this country deserves

Wrong, everyone knew he was retarded before Twitter. You just weren't old enough to remember.

he meant "I'm just another hollywood simpleton"

>know we know
So this...is the power...of Trumpcucks...

I cannot decipher it.

>shit candidates
>literally won against both Clintons and Bushes
Nice try. ;)

>this post kills the thread

Does Hammill not realise this tweet is him doing exactly what he's admonishing Trump for?

based

leftists aren't known for their introspective abilities

Doesn't @ the President. What a fucking pussy.

Fair enough. I admittedly didn't keep track of Trump before he had a twitter. Only knew him as the Apprentice guy.

hammy got triggered by "short", he's 5'9"

when will they learn?

>Obama tried to provoke Russia into a war
>that's ok
>Obama tried to provoke China into a war
>that's ok
>Obama pretty much re-started the cold war
>that's ok
>Trump doesn't take shit from a pissy 3rd-world tyrant always threatening the US
>TRUMP IS TEH EVIL!

Sup Forums ETERNALLY BTFO

Welp looks like that new picture is gonna suck ass. Thanks Drumpf Curse.

>won against Jeb Bush, the fucking red-headed stepchild of the family
>won against Hilary Clinton, the most hated political figure of the last 18 years

you realize that if Trump was running against a Dubya or Barry O he would have gotten his shit pushed it

Hamill is taunting a nuclear armed unstable lunatic. He is doing what he criticized.

Fuck captchas

The funniest part about Twitter culture causing hindsight finger pointing and pro-woman bandwagoning is that George H.W. Bush, a man who has probably been the driving force behind countless atrocities is on the precipice of being brought down for grabbing little girl butts. The only thing that would make this corner of the multiverse better is if it rained donuts.

To be fair, Trump is reviving hatred for Iran and getting cushy with the fucking Saudis which is it what triggers me in what he does diplomatically.

H-How dare you!? S-someone stop this sheep!
M-Mommy!!!!

Iran under it's islamo-fascist theocratic rule is the source of most of the world's Islamic terrorism.

If they nuked Hollywood, half the pedo-rapist population would get wiped out

This is you soyboy libshit

Why do millionaires not have anything better to do than virtue signal on social media?

>when Carrie Fisher died and he used that opportunity to complain about Trump more
She was his friend for forty years, who the fuck behaves like that?

And fucking Joss Whedon, saying he's grateful his own mother is dead so she doesn't have to see President Trump

What kind of inner lives do these people have?

No, thats false. Saudi and Pakistan give more financial support towards ISIS and other terrorist orgs

>Iran is the source of terrorism
Wew, you will never be as dumb as this poltard

Gop had 16 candidates

>Sup Forums will actually defend this

This is what comes of getting your news from the American media.

It ain't me starts playing.

>Iran under it's islamo-fascist theocratic rule is the source of most of the world's Islamic terrorism.
Americans aren't allowed to participate in this discussion. Qatar funds Hamas, and Iran only Hezzbollah. Meanwhile Saudi Arabia and Pakistan have all of ISIS, al Quaeda and the Taliban at their service.

>soyboy

holy shit Sup Forums is getting adorable with their T R I G G E R ED cuck memes

and SA is currently in the process of purging their cancerous, terrorism funding royal family
so i think getting behind that is a good idea dont you?

Because they got ridiculed for using old English so they had to tone t down

t.soyboy bitchtits mcgee

Why would anyone attack a joke?

>it's a Sup Forums hates everything except the dirty taint of Daddy Donald thread

you cucks better stop this bullshit unless you want Sup Forums to turn your shitty little board into a barren wasteland
You have been warned

It's funny what do you want?

Pardon?

Why do celebrities think only Democrats watch their movies?

>"ugh wtf the president shud never talk liek that!"

mmm what a delicious strawman image

Doesn't he understand the irony of his tweet? He's the one taunting a nuclear armed unstable lunatic.

>Shut up and dance, monkey, don't point out how retarded my guy is
Poor little Trumptards

You say that as if said establishment aren't retarded also.

he will just use his magic force powers to stop the bad guys, and chop them up with a lightsaber while talking like the joker

>240 years of presidents fleecing the citizens and ruining the country
>Trump is the worst because he says mean things

Did they stop teaching history in schools 10 years ago or something?

>lets fuck russia up
>omg dont provoke the guys shooting missiles, lets be fags

im so tired i dont even care anymore. I dont even think "they're making us look bad", im done being on their side

>what about PUUUUTIN
Typical American whataboutism

>leftists think a shitpost means somebody is retarded

I think ((((((they))))) only teach the last 10 years now.

he also beat BERNIE FREE MONEY BRO!!

>wow wtf i hate leftists now!!
Sup Forumstards genuinely think this will work

>240 years of presidents fleecing the citizens and ruining the country
most US presidents were good honest people

hamil will just call his dad to use the death star on whoever picks on him.

B-but the f-forefathers were slave owners!!!!

It's sad that there'll be people who will, for real, say shit like this, like those 'we need magic now more than ever' shit with Harry Potter when Trump won or brexit happened.

im done going 'it's just some that are retards', this is 2000s conservative retardation tier

Agreed, fellow former leftist, I'm buying my MAGA hat right now

I'm glad someone finally called that fat fucking faggot what he is, and I hope Trump tweets about NK being a shithole that nobody in their right mind would want to live in.

s-shut u-up, cuck.

no, just stopping pretending the fat fuck who hasnt started a war is the worse president ever

He shilled for Hillary and was pissed when she lost.

mark hamill is a whiny little faggot

He sounds pretty based to me, based on that tweet.

People are already pretending to like Mitt Romney and he was Literally Ten Hitlers only five years ago

Fuck, less then ten years ago George W. Bush was president and he was a genocidal racist misogynistic warmonger dictator but now people pretend to miss him because Trump is worse too

Imagine who the Republican will have to be in 2024 for jerkoffs to wistfully say "I miss sane, compassionate leaders like Donald Trump"

donnie and his magapedes cry way harder than anyone else

dude, I actually did repeat what I heard on Saturday at this big fake nerd merchandise store.

even my 8 year old nephew knows these people are insane and retarded. he asked me when we were leaving "uncle user, why do those big fat girls and bald guys act like dumb little kids from the special class? are they retarded?". wisdom from the mouth of children.

lol free college and weed dude lmao

You don't call a celebrity constantly replying to tweets by some guy he hates and doesn't respond him to NOT crying?

Anybody else they would agree with you but because it's President Trump they allow celebrity crying.

Not him, but donnie and his magapedes cry way harder than anyone else

Once the W love started to gain steam a few months ago, I knew that group of anti-Trumpers was beyond help. The guy's, at best, a puppet who allowed a litany of war crimes and profiteering to occur under his presidency.

>leftists actually believe this

no they werent, even if you a pas to the more liked ones like washington and lincoln ( a tyrant who did some fucked up things to keep everything together, however justified) the majority were just politicians who lied to get the highest office in the land
history has a way of washing away presidents bad behaviors and scandals
i mean its already started on clinton, ask a child today and they will probably tell you he was a great president with no bumps in the road at all

Meanwhile the liberals literally were responsible for giving them the nuke
+ Ignoring them for 60 fucking years

>he says when msm and social media literally cry at his every move

Did you see him feed those koi fish? Fucking hitler bro

Why do we put celebrities on a pedestal? Trump not included. It's like they're superior to everyone else but didn't do shit to deserve it

i think in forty years when everyone is completely forgotten about how he speaks and some the stupid things he posts on tweeter, when people look back at trumps presidency through the lens of history

they'll think he was an average president at worst

BASED