Gets better animation for Season 2

>Gets better animation for Season 2
>Has had more "hit" episodes than "miss"
>takes hilarious jabs at the gaming industry and film industry in two episodes.
>Dat Fucking Chris-Chan episode that took jabs at the fanbase.

>Is still constantly mistreated by Cartoon Network because it's "Not TTG".

It's pretty sad when you think about it. Season 2 was the best thing to happen to this show. Am I really the only one who thinks this?

Other urls found in this thread:

kisscartoon.se/Cartoon/Sonic-Boom
docs.google.com/document/d/13nFFvW_f9gQNTcn3q9iQmO_yD0Q0xZjDEG2IVrF6yAE/edit?pli=1
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bump

An old College Buddy seems to be into it, but it's hard for me to get past the stiff animation in season 1.

It's kind of a shame, really, because if Cn treated this right it could probably actually be a pretty big hit.

Didn't most of S1 get like 1 million viewers weekly, despite being on at 6:30 am? If so, then Boom could've been big for the network if they promoted it & gave it a better timeslot.

The reason CN treated it like such hot garbage is because it's not a CN original, so they don't feel an obligation to treat the show right at all and so they simply just give it an early, shitty timeslot to get it out of the way
Same thing with Justice League action, it's not a CN original, it's a DC cartoon, and CN doesn't want another DC cartoon airing anywhere near TTGO during the day because they don't want another DC cartoon competing for ratings with another DC cartoon, preferably the one they favor more

Amy: Your friend's a little intense, it's clear he has an unhealthy attachment to you

Tails: And you should know

I want to live a feral life of carnal sinning with Sticks in the woods.

Eggman's lines always crack me up

But TTGO isn''t a CN original

True, but it was snyders favorite out of all the DC nation shorts and shows, and since it's about the Teen Titans but as WACKY CHARACTERS CN likely assumed it would be a ratings success.

it is, because they spam it

>Is still constantly mistreated by Cartoon Network because it's "Not TTG".

That sentence describes LITERALLY every show on CN that isn't TTG. Boom is not an exception.

I fucking hate CN so much now goddamn

A-Fucking-men brother.

Come for the jokes. Tolerate your way through the animation.

Sonic just has good PR despite his games being horrible.

I'm glad at least something is going good for the Sonic franchise.

This a million times
Actually in weird Hollywood level contracts CN owns 2003 TT. Even if they didn't however it averages 2 million and was the #2 and #3 most steam show on Xfinity and Hulu in 2015. It just makes money.

They have tried 6 shows and they all get terrible ratings. They pushed Uncle Grandpa NPPG and Might Magisword super hard and they still don't get good ratings. The highest rated Magisword episode is the one that was advertised that it was coming on after a TTG rerun special.
Don't hate CN, hate the 18 to 24 demographic that keeps watching episodes.

We've got Flynn' stuff, when's the Evan Stanley episode

It's actually a decent show. i was surprised at first with how funny the writing can be.

>tfw we'll never see Amy's bare feet

fuck
off

The twitter is a goldmine and mania made the greatest amount of hype in over a decade.
Sonic has been going strong lately.

> chicks dig my fourheaded penis

Season 2 has been pretty "average" so far (with some exceptions, of course), and that is proof that Sonic Boom's starting to wear some of its usual gags out, especially the self-deprecating humour. In Season 1, you had more chuckle-worthy moments; whereas in this season, one of the first jokes that actually had that effect was I hope the writers got their shit together for the rest of the season. So far, the comedy hasn't been on its A game as often as before.

You're entitled to your opinion, but season 2 has lots of great jokes. Maybe the meta-humor was just lost on you.

But isn't a more succesful show going to bring more money to the channel?
Does it matter who made it if in the end you'll make more?

You never know with all the deals that could be happening under the table.

That's true. I really wonder what is really happening in many cases of "wtf are they thinking??" moments in the industry.

I think the thing that actually annoys me the most about TTGo, is that there were at least five other DC Nation shorts that were more interesting, and that the actual TTG shorts were a bit more restrained so that they actually felt like they were the same characters, just in a cuter art style

imma need some MEGA's

This and Bunnicula are wildly mistreated by CN and I really have no clue why.

Stix Alex Jones is still a highlight for me.

Not fully theirs so less profit.

You think they'd treat one of their all time greatest showrunners better than that though

Don't you mean chicks dig my rocks

But his legs are still scrawny.

No.

She forgot her straw.

As long as Sticks gets more episodes

You don't understand corporations at all. Contrary to popular belief, companies are not 100% rational actors who make decisions on profits alone. Companies are run by people with personal biases, same as anyone else. Look at how Fox execs tried to sabotage superhero movies for years, or how Sony greenlights whatever the fuck they want.

CN hates DC properties because even if they bring in money, they aren't CN shows, so they'll do whatever they can to sabotage them. Until a WB exec steps in and forces CN to protect DC shows, you're going to keep seeing them shuffled around and cancelled after a season.

The fact that you are saying his games are horrible despite the only Sonic games in the last 10 years being okay at worst proves the opposite.

See:

>off model feet

Sonic characters' feet are beans.

They need more time slots for TTG, because airing it 60 times a day just isn't enough.

I'm fully erect

>let me see that
>...Oh wait, I can't read
Knuckles is easily the best part of the show

Seconding this cause I couldn't find one in the archives

I really wish this was never drawn, Sonic characters without shoes is wrong.

>in the last 10 years
>being okay at worst
you are literally in a sonic boom thread

You're talking about the same network that treated McCracken like shit before he left.

kisscartoon.se/Cartoon/Sonic-Boom

Ah, the French and animating furries.

There's also this.
docs.google.com/document/d/13nFFvW_f9gQNTcn3q9iQmO_yD0Q0xZjDEG2IVrF6yAE/edit?pli=1

unlike season 1 I don't chuckle

Good background characters are always a bonus.

......just another normal day in the Sonic Fanbase ,huh?

Fuck you Sup Forums I was fine ignoring Sonic shit until you posted this.

I don't wanna be a furry!

Don't worry about that, she's just a background character.

You act like that's surprising.

what the fuck is wrong with people?

Ah the Sonic fandom
Also know as "Where the fuck did everything go so wrong?" fandom

bump

does anyone have a STREAM for boomerang?
I tried looking but can't find it.

And after.

What happened to Sticks? None of the season 2 episodes I've seen have her appear at all.

I'd say she's a secondary character after having a full episode centered around her.

She's the lead character in "Nutwork."

Also "The Midnight Hour"

What's her problem?

CAN'T BEAT MY
CAN'T BEAT MY
CAN'T BEAT MY BROOKLYN RAGE!

Boom is okay

It is pure and should be protected

*teleports behind you*
*writes lesbotic fanfics behind your back*

So you're saying he's got loads of good yolks?

With those jokes, you're walking on eggshells.

Better scramble to come up with something better.

Don't have to side-order me twice.

You're not letting us get this over easy

Of course not, someone's got to keep things on the sunny-side up and up.

I was looking forward to discussing Boom, but it looks like this thread's gone rotten.

How rude of me. I confess I benedict

Amy is fantastic in Boom. She's set up to be correct in almost every instance, but the very moment she tries to gloat or push a feminist agenda she gets her feet swept out from under her and egg all over her face. Plus her VA is fucking top-notch.

That's fine. Just stop egging us on.

Give up? Ovum my dead body.

CARRRRRRRLOSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

yeah, I like her voice a lot. hard for me to believe it's the same chick who did the voice in generations, that shit was awful.

I guess the TV industry knows more about directing voice actors. Not too surprising.

She's gotten better with practice. The first time that I thought she was genuinely talented was in Season 1 with the Justin Beaver episode, when she had to sound like a brainless fangirl. Her pitch was perfect when she started squealing, her monologing was the perfect tone for rambling, and she nailed the performance. And from that point on she's done marvelous as Amy. I think that one scene was what she needed to really feel the character.

This thread makes my blood hard-boiled.

I wish the show was all comedy, the action scenes are so fucking lame

>Suddenly Carlosposting
I didn't know that MSB Reboot came out yet.

>All these Carlosposts

Man, this thread got ruined pretty fast.

It's only like 10 seconds of action per episode. I'd say comedy is still the focus.

>Dude! Nostalgia!
stay fuckt, McCucken

Holy shit!!! Legal Carlos!

Just kidding

What's the episode number for the Chris-chan episode?

You mean the episode mistakenly referred to as the Chris Chan episode? 205.

Now we're talkin'. Good man.

Don't bait. They clearly knew who Chris was when they made it. Even if you don't think every joke was about him.

They most likely knew him. But outside of the blue arms thing, none of the jokes about they used couldn't be used as a joke about crazy fans in general.