When does the review embargo lift?

When does the review embargo lift?
I bet it's below 30% on RT

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mxrC-DSG3oQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Managed to forget this was even a thing. Fuck you, OP.

I'm going with somewhere around 45-50%. It can't possibly be worse than bvs

positive buzz and embargo released on the same week like Wonder Woman. WB is confident it'll be atleast a 60% or whatever fresh percentage.

Weren't the tweets that they let out on the embargo the most positive ones they could get? Like even BvS had tweets from people saying it got standing ovations and huge praise

Are you citing Cinemablend? Those retarded niggers said Suicide Squad would be a 75%.

During red carpet screenings, which they'll clap for anything.

50%+, easy.
WB has completely tanked the standards for "critics", and good or not, it'll be graded on a curve.
>Not as bad as BvS
>Not as bad as SS

Not that any reviews fucking matter when it's a movie guaranteed to print money.

below 30% means it's kino

is this for justice leauge

definitely below 20% there hasn't been a single flat out positive review yet

Its above 65%

>RT score reveal
Is this a real thing?

>reverse psychology marketing

>Is this a real thing?
Stupid people think the tomato is good, so marketers pander to them

82%, the die hard 18% Marvel shills will be ordered to hate it with a fury of a thousand suns so the overall rating will be lower than Thor probably a 6.4, 120M opening 800overall 410 domestic.

>800overall
Delusional

>there are people who actually do care that much about DCEU movies' score at RT they do a countdown
This is beyond obsession.

Literally all early reactions were positive so I'm thinking something between 60-80%

You're right, that's clearly too low.

which is hilarious because it's so obviously going to be rotten

Too low or too high? I was thinking like Suicide Squad money because it seems like Capeshit is subtly down this year. I think Thor gets 900ish at EOY and this won't be as well reviewed.

Is he okay? He doesn't seem okay.

I really wish the faggots on this board would look at their post history before making complete faggots out of themselves

Tomorrow night

Only some hack like Joss Whedon could outshit BvS.

Oh wait.

doesn't stop him from being a rotten tomatoes critic

>writes for the AVClub
oh that's why he's an insufferable faggot. I forgot.

>Fine, fanboys, you win—for now. Suicide Squad opened to a record-breaking $131.5 million at the domestic box office, besting the previous record-holder for biggest August opening weekend of all time, Guardians Of The Galaxy, by more than $40 million. What’s more, the film received an average B+ CinemaScore from viewers overall and an A- from female viewers, confusing the hell out of publications (like The A.V. Club) that spent the last week furiously pounding out essays about how gross it is that Margot Robbie’s Harley Quinn spends most of the movie in spangled short-shorts and a jacket that says “Property of the Joker” on the back.

>As Box Office Mojo points out, though, Suicide Squad’s opening weekend was similar to that of another critically reviled DCEU movie, Batman V Superman: Dawn Of Justice, which did really well in its opening weekend only to experience a precipitous drop in box-office receipts after that. The film did plummet 40 percent from Friday night—when all the biggest superhero fans presumably saw it, took selfies in front of the cardboard cutout in the lobby, and raved to the guy in the polo shirt holding the iPad how great it was afterwards—to Saturday, and then saw another 20 percent drop from Saturday to Sunday. So maybe critics’ vitriol will be proven right in the end.

This

AVClub reviews are the most pretentious trash, I instantly know they’re going to be condescending and written like en edgelord before I even read it

>The film did plummet 40 percent from Friday night—when all the biggest superhero fans presumably saw it, took selfies in front of the cardboard cutout in the lobby, and raved to the guy in the polo shirt holding the iPad how great it was afterwards

Excuse me but, i need a some clarify something for me in case I read this wrong. Is she calling people that watched Suicide Squad Chads?

>What’s more, the film received an average B+ CinemaScore from viewers overall and an A- from female viewers, confusing the hell out of publications (like The A.V. Club) that spent the last week furiously pounding out essays about how gross it is that Margot Robbie’s Harley Quinn spends most of the movie in spangled short-shorts and a jacket that says “Property of the Joker” on the back.

Holy shit this son of a whore must've been crying tears of blood when Suicide Squad won a Oscar.

>Holy shit this son of a whore must've been crying tears of blood when Suicide Squad won a Oscar.

Literally the only people who care about this are here on Sup Forums

That's where DChads comes from.

There's a YouTube video that shows otherwise

what is her problem?

Someone please post it, that was glorious.

Ass blasted about ghost busters flopping

wrong cuck
youtube.com/watch?v=mxrC-DSG3oQ

I expect this kind of vitriol in Sup Forums, but on AVclub?

That was pretty funny. Thanks.

I can't believe take that shit so very seriously. It's as if Donald Trump had won the presidency a second time.