LEGO Batman Movie Too Gay for Kids, Claim Conservative Pundits

Everything is not awesome with “The LEGO Batman Movie,” at least according to a pair of right-wing websites. As reported by The Advocate, America’s leading LGBT magazine and website, John-Henry Westen of Canada’s LifeSiteNews cautions that the children’s movie is “chockful of pro-gay propaganda.”

“Think the sexual innuendo of the Flintstones minus the real humor,” Westen wrote. “It seemed the creators [of “The LEGO Batman Movie”] were so anxious to subtly indoctrinate the little ones into the gender ideology that making it humorous came as a distant second thought.”

Not content to milk his own discontent at “The LEGO Batman Movie,” Westen quotes Michael Hamilton of PJ Media, a faith-based site whose “main focus is on the three main areas that will have the most impact on the future of America: politics, parenting and lifestyle.” Hamilton worries that the film may lead to “an awkward conversation with your kid a few years before you want it,” and goes on to spoil one of the film’s best running gags: the fact that Dick Grayson doesn’t know that Bruce Wayne is Batman.

“[T]wo men adopting a son together sounds like a dream come true to Richard, the orphan Bruce Wayne adopts without telling him he’s Batman,” writes Hamilton, “That’s why, when Richard hesitates to board a bat vehicle without Bruce-Dad’s permission, Batman tells him he and Bruce-Dad share custody of him. Richard doesn’t need Bruce-Dad’s permission; he has Bat-Dad’s!”

Hamilton goes on: “This solution thrills Richard, who unblinkingly climbs aboard (and later becomes Robin). The bubbly young man is tickled as he spells it out for viewers: Yesterday he didn’t have a dad, and now he has two dads!”

Other urls found in this thread:

cbr.com/lego-batman-movie-gay-propaganda-advocate-lifesitenews-robin-dick-grayson-two-dads-bruce-wayne/?utm_source=CBR-TW&utm_medium=Social-Distribution&utm_campaign=CBR-TW&view=list
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

to be fair, its not wrong, they were not even being subtle with joker and batman

He then attacks the film’s central conflict, calling the relationship between Batman and the Joker a “he-ro-mance—like ‘bro-mance’ (a platonic sort of romance between dudes).” Hamilton explains that “Batman essentially ‘breaks up’ with Joker early in the story, making Joker cry and setting up Batman as a cold egomaniac.” He then argues, “Rehabilitating Batman for relationships is a plot priority. Batman and Joker’s relationship is the flagship. Piecing together a non-nuclear family is close in tow.”

Stating the obvious, Hamilton adds that all of this results in “making ‘LEGO Batman’ about bringing two dudes together without making it about bringing two dudes together.” Hamilton believes that the “subliminal nature’ of these questionable themes” is “subtle enough most people won’t notice.” He considers this a “mixed blessing.”

Hamilton is more concerned about what he calls a veiled “anatomical joke.” When Richard Grayson tells Bruce that all the other orphans call him Dick, the older Wayne replies, “Well, kids can be Cruel.” Hamilton asks readers, “Dick doesn’t get it. Will your kid?” (Don’t anyone tell these two pundits about Rainbow Batman.)

cbr.com/lego-batman-movie-gay-propaganda-advocate-lifesitenews-robin-dick-grayson-two-dads-bruce-wayne/?utm_source=CBR-TW&utm_medium=Social-Distribution&utm_campaign=CBR-TW&view=list

that's the joke tho

>thinking any lego movie is not appropriated for a greater agenda
>thinking games should sell more than real toys
>

user....

Batman has always been gay propaganda, though.

I guess if you can't stop thinking about men putting their penises into each other, maybe in some kind of bathroom stall, anything's possible

This is just about as stupid as praising the movie for it's "obvious" pro LGBT message. It's just as forced and obnoxious on the other end of the spectrum.

>trolling retarded Christian blogs literally looking for a fight
>reporting it as news
What a bunch of fucking faggots.

>LEGOS R GHEY
Yo, fuck those bullies. Legos are the shit.

it wasnt forced.the batmanXjoker and robin having 2 dads flowed naturally.

the only forced thing was barbara being a strong independent woman and how every girl in the movie was smart,and men where silly.

This.
He's been picking up athletic young boys to come stay with him at his reclusive mansion for generations.
Batman is hella-gay.

What? If batman was presented as one thing in the movies, it's being straigt as a telephone pole, always having a hot female lego girlfriend and only hanging out with other dudes to impress them or have fun.

They do it because people share it for the outrage, then they get clicks which means they get ad revenue, so they crank up the rhetoric to 11 and make up problems for even more clicks. OP is part of the problem for sharing this nonsense. The proper response is to ignore it and move on with your life since it has zero impact on it.

Nothing new under the sun.

>every girl in the movie was smart.
Meow meow You're absolutely right meow meow

>The Advocate
Isn't that the site that said you can't be gay if you aren't a liberal?

Who the fuck cares about these literal retards? Why do people give every "outraged" group the time of day, and act like their numbers are substantial at all?

God, I hate this clickbait shit.

Exactly. Bruce always has some disposable fag-hag for cover, but his actual work, play and enjoyable hobbies always revolve around physicality with men.
He's a billionaire, of course he can snap his fingers and get some hottie to hold onto his arm.
They are a cover he routinely leaves sitting alone at tables when his real life calls.

>The Show of Violence
>Dark Legend
>Seduction of the Innocent
Are these YA Vampire Romance novel titles?

Nothing he complains about is actually immoral in any way. It's pathetic that he thinks he has a point.

>the Flintstones
>humor

>Who the fuck cares about these literal retards? Why do people give every "outraged" group the time of day, and act like their numbers are substantial at all?

mfw you've perfectly described Sup Forums's board culture.
Right now, there's a heated discussion over whether giving away free Marvel comics is undermining civilization.

>the obvious jokes about Joker being gay for Batman
Okay, yeah. I can kind of see how that could could be seen as gay propaganda.
>the "joint custody" joke
You've got to be kidding me.

Are gay characters in cartoons still a big deal in America?

I thought they legalised gay marriage over there.

>I-it was never gay!
>on Sup Forums
>on Sup Forums

Haha, guess I'll go visit Sup Forums for their latest "Milo is a gud boy" thread. Cyas.

I remember when people flipped shit over the "gay agenda" in that Spongebob episode where they raised the clam.

Jesus christ America I thought you'd gotten over this kind of shit

Yes, but those people don't live here.
There are a few hundred too many "Gay/Beefcake" threads in the archive for Sup Forums to be joining in the outrage, methinks.

These conservatives always find something to complain about.

They said Pokemon, Digimon and Yu-Gi-Oh were created by Japan to make American kids into satanists when I was a kid, now they say the Lego Batman Movie promotes gayness. What will they whine about next?

That's stupid, those were created to turn American kids into infantile retards who'd wander into dark back alleys because their phone said there was a Snorlax in it.

I really didn't see it that way. I think it's a bit of a stretch. Kids innocently think things like having 2 fathers is possible without the sexual implications.

Shouldn't conservative cucks love what japan did because the anime fascination is what lead to their ultimate god emperor being elected?

>they legalised gay marriage.
Don't you worry user, Mike The electric Pence is working on that as we speak.

>Yu-Gi-Oh
>summoning demons through rituals, stealing souls, sending people to hell
I believe it

In a way, they were a little right. Nobody got turned into Satanists, but the numales who grew up with Harry Potter are cursed in that they never became adults, just older kids.

>Jesus christ America I thought you'd gotten over this kind of shit
Americans were told they'd be socially ostracized, fired from work and even possibly sued/jailed if they showed any signs of objection to it. Not EXACTLY the same as "getting over it".

>boo hoo I'm the victim here
Maybe you should get over yourself

He says unironically from his haunt on the cartoon and comic book board.

It's an American magazine pointing out that a Canadian guy warns against this movie- using an American site again as source.
But this site is a faith site, so under strict faith people gayness surely is still a big thing, but not the majority.

Did you see who we elected? All it took for us to vote a washed up reality tv host to our highest elected office was >Muh regressive left.

oh boo hoo the nazi's not allowed to hate people anymore

Doesn't matter, deviant, you won.

>And then they were Nazis

Perfect timing.

He says as Emperor Orange Face is about to shove this miniature dick in the world's butthole.

Conservative cucks are butthurt even when they are winning how do you even manage to do that?!

>Americans were told they'd be socially ostracized, fired from work and jailed.
Wow, as a gay guy I can't even imagine how that would feel.
Those poor homophobes ;_;

>I am being terrorized because two consenting adults are allowed to have sex in privacy

>>Muh regressive left.
hard to believe that fictional boogey man with no basis in reality was able to convince all those retarded, white, straight, cis, men and their abused wives to come out and vote for a LITERAL NAZI

>My life is in turmoil because some Christfag wrote an article online

>the advocate
>complains about some Gay Shit

who fucking cares

>they are winning
they aren't winning though thankfully.

We've been able to stop most of what Drumpf wants to do

Literally a thread on "How preposterous that this promotes gay culture"...

That within minutes floods with Muh Gay Rights anons.

Might as well move Batman threads to /lgbt/.

>homophobes being dumb as shit
Surprise surprise.

He's not a Nazi user, he's just well liked by them.

What did I say that made you imply that? I was just spectating when you said something incredibly idiotic.

No, because they think Jap shit is weird and make kids into rapists.

Overtly censoring things that go against common American ideals and familial traditions have always been a conservative thing, the difference is now liberals have basically sunk into that level in the 2010's the difference being instead of "muk kids" it's "muh equality".

The reason Sup Forums having more traction and Sup Forums being more conservative is this failed belief that since now extreme liberals basically want to take away our waifu's and dirty jokes that extreme conservatism will then fight to bring our rights of freedom of speech and artists rights to draw/write/make whatever they want. but that's not the case at all.

The sad truth is both sides are basically made up of "Freedom to do and say what you want unless it makes me uncomfortable" and considering the hedonistic nature this site attracts, neither side will ever truly represent what we all want and the only reason people believe hard right does in fact represent them is because artistic media has always been left leaning so their whining will be more apparent for majority of the site.

Sup Forums is more gay than /lgbtq/

Fuck off dude. The whole "villain and hero relationship" thing is nearly the entire basis for Venture bros but nobody calls that LGBT propaganda. It's just some clickbaiting cuckold hoping butthurt spergs like you will spread it around because it falls in line with your views

>We've circled back around to people complaining about Batman being gay again
YES YES YES. BRING BACK THE CAMP

So dumb they control every House of government and the large majority of States
>yfw the Supreme Court is 6-3 conservative in a few years
"Y-yeah, so dumb!"

>I'm being oppressed by Christfags, help!

>you have to be smart to be a successful politician

You might be retarded.

>“Think the sexual innuendo of the Flintstones minus the real humor,” Westen wrote. “It seemed the creators [of “The LEGO Batman Movie”] were so anxious to subtly indoctrinate the little ones into the gender ideology that making it humorous came as a distant second thought.”

No one tell this joker about the comic book and Adam and Steve and their funtimes at Club Homo Erectus.

I didn't say anything like that, this was my first post here Good job being an asshole to cover up being a retard, though.

There isn't really anywhere else to discuss animation online.

they actually call Dick Richard?

They should be, user, they SHOULD be.

69 heh

Have you not seen it?

Is it alright if I Gay ship Batman and Bruce Wayne, now?

yes, in a land where freedom of speech and freedom of thought is a thing, that is actually bad. If they can ban hate, they can ban love; and when it becomes convenient, they will.

It's easy to do when you redraw your congressional districts so that your representative lives 90 miles away you from and plays to the stupid redneck crowd.

Jesus fuck are you guys trolling? You sound like Sup Forums threads ironically emulating the way numales type.

The big problem with that is that any drawing of Bruce Wayne and Batman kissing will be confusing with a Batman and Clack Kent without glasses kissing.

THEY'RE! JUST! ROOMMATES!

>MUH FREEZE PEACH

no, not yet I don't like cartoons

>A bloo bloo the libturds will ban love!

So how many days until the executive order banning gay marriage gets signed, sport?

>what is gerrymandering
Have you taken a look at Austin lately user.

>have fun

That's a good joke, user.

Wasn't this basically anti-Jewish propaganda by a German when a lot of the industry had jews

>makes Wattpad account
Time to make some internet dollars

Well duh. Batman was gay pedophile propaganda from the start. It's story rich old guy picking up young athletic boys and sleeping with them in one bed

>that doujin

No it fucking isn't Robin appealed to Get more kids to but the book it work extremely well

Morrison stop samefagging. It's embarrassing.

>liberals overreact and demonize any conservative's actions and opinions
what else is new?

Listen, we can all agree that SJW are retarded.
So why can't you admit this shit is also retarded?

Not contrarian enough

it's retarded
just not as retarded as SJWs

Holy shit, conservtards are just as deluded as fujoshit SJW landwhales.

If someone made it past the "I like to fight around" trailer, they knew exactly how gay this movie was going to be.

>Conservatives remain in denial about their huge victim complex
>think entire world is out to get them, later wonder why they're stereotyped as paranoid

The headline is "Lego Batman turning our children into gays".

I'd say it's equal in the retard scale.

not really
SJWs are worse by far

Conservative here. Our country's Secretary of the Department of Treasury is credited as Executive Producer on this movie, so it gets an A+ from me.

I'm so angry that the gays are forcing all of these positive gay role models like The Joker down my kid's throat

>mneeeehhhh sjws are worse
>no THEY'RE the nazis
>we're still counterculture to the LAMESTREAM MEDIA you guys

How many times are you going to go through this song and dance.