ITT: Sup Forums normie things that absolutely crack you up

>paying for Sup Forums
>ever
>"b-but it's so comfy"
>"it's only 10 bucks a month, it's not like I can't afford it"
lmao when will they learn?

brown fingers created this thread

What TV do you get if you don't pay for it? All I see is fucking trash. Obviously I know how to find a streaming site or a torrent for a movie, but convenience is worth paying $10 for - provided there is enough to watch

paying for the internet is still paying
also, if congress repeals net neutrality then the internet will be pretty much identical to cable

It's gonna happen. As someone lucky enough to live somewhere where they haven't yet implemented a data cap, I can't wait to pay twice the price for the same exact level of fucking service.

>1st worlders pirating shit
>1st worlders crying over petty cash

piracy is only justifiable if you're part of the 90% of humanity living in the 3rd world

Not even. Get your lazy third world asses out from in front of the TV and make something of your society

>not paying for Sup Forums
>ever
>"b-but I can get It on torrent"
>"it's like 10 bucks a month, it's not like I can afford it since I'm a neet who lives on my mom's basement"

How does it feel to be a poorfag?

I love how more Americans don't give a shit about this.
Back when it was first brought up (I want to say around 2010-2012? It was after SOPA I remember), it was Sup Forums that made me aware of it and actively campaigning against it.
But then Obama was president. And I'd say it was one of the things that made this site so anti-Obama.

But now that Trump is president and it's Republicans repealing it, no one says shit. Even though it's people using this site who will be fucked the most.
/rant

>implying streaming isn't every bit as convenient as Netflix while being free and offering more choice
5 DOLLARS HAVE BEEN DEPOSITED INTO YOUR ACCOUNT

So blinded by white disaffection that they can't realize they're getting fucked in the ass. Trump die-hards to a t.

>"look at all that delicious SHIT I'm eating? umad u cant afford to eat literal SHIT your poorfag haha"
are you guys smokers as well? smoking isn't that expensive? are you poorfags or something lol.

what fucking kills me everytime is that Netflix charges you in exchange of nothing. basically they take money from you, and you agree to it because it's fashionable and "you're not a poorfag". It's a thing of beauty seeing cucks like you live in denial.

>"I get robbed once a month but I'm not a poorfag, I can afford it, plus it's so convenient and comfy"

>Yea guys why pay for anything ever, u dum?
>art and entertainment grow on trees guys xD xDDD

10 bucks is negligible. It's not even money, just paper that takes up space in my wallet.

>Uses Netflix instead of TCMs streaming network
>HAHAAHA

The thing is, I don't always want to have to wait to torrent a show, I might want to watch it immediately.
>inb4 just stream it
Yeah I'll enjoy that sweet sweet watermarked 240p

Eh. Some people enjoy Netflix with other people and use it more as a way of socializing instead of thinking about the $10 a month they spend on having an account.

When you're actually an adult you don't worry about $10 a month.

>normie things that absolutely crack you up
pirating television shows. I can almost understand watching netflix if you insist on paying for things but imagine spending fucking hours of your life watching throwaway trash when you have access to the entire history of film for free

Mfw some rando texted me their Netflix account years ago and I haven't paid ever since. Lmao.

Many people enjoy netflix mostly because they dont know how to download shit.

how are you not able to find a 1080p stream? it's so easy.
nice shilling tho
>"streaming is too messy, too complicated, just pay us the SHEKELS goy"
who are you trying to impress? off course 10 bucks isn't a lot of money, but that's no reason to throw it away. it's not the sum, it's the principle, you're giving your money in exchange for nothing. why?

>you're giving your money

That's just it, though. I don't think of it as money. It's too small. It's the equivalent of you seeing a penny on the street and ignoring it.

Don't care. I could be a fucking billionaire and I still wouldn't pay for this shit, even if it were a cent a decade. It's a literal waste of money (give money, gain nothing)

For the price and what you get I don't see the problem. Still wouldn't pay for it though since I barely watch TV shows at this point.

if you think 10bucks is worth even talking about you are the normie here, my goy

you can look at it any way you want, money is money and it certainly is money to them since they accept it.
they are getting rich off of you, and offer nothing. you are participating in the enrichment of the unremarkable, the useless, all because of that "paper aint a thing boii" attitude you so desperately showcase.
you are getting cucked, whether you want it or not.

the money isn't the issue. Could be a billion, could be one buck and it would still be cuckoldry.

>wastes money
>calls people "goy"
Ah yes good goy

>he doesn't make six figures a year
>gets me every time

>cuck cuck cuck
>>Sup Forums

It's a matter of time vs. money.

My time is worth more to me than my money since I have a lot of money. Even 10 minutes of waiting is too much.

>pay 10 a month and have access to 3 shows and 2 movies
OR
>pay nothing and have access to literally anything that's ever exister, in full HD
this is a tough one

fuck, the sheer amount of netflix shills. they are everywhere. it's not even a debate, netflix is useless.

also lmao @ "I can afford it" when these people have the exact attitude of someone who is absolute shit with money.

basically a guy could come up to you and tell you "give me 10 dollars", you'd do it and then rant about "wow how convenient"

so yeah. the only word for that is cuck aka, in the broader sense, someone who enjoys having things taken from him. that's the only possible explanation.

you wait the exact same amount of time on a streaming site, which is none.
you don't get viruses, you don't get ads (at least I don't), it's not 240p, there's more choice and it's free.
why the fuck would you go out of your way to pay for something you already have?
would you pay for air? seriously, could I charge you, and in exchange I'll deliver air to your place? would you do it? this is fucking crazy.
>"M-money aint a t-thang"
that's not the fucking point you mongs.

Netflix is more convenient than streaming sites. I would even pay 100 bucks a month for it, tee bee aich.

The worst thread on Sup Forums

you don't have to pay for Netflix there's plenty of free Netflix password cracking sites out there

>It's an user can't afford things so he makes fun of people that can episode

I want to change the channel now.

t. last went on a streaming website in 2004
it's pretty fucking convenient nowadays, and again, there's so much more choice. If I want something I'll have it in less than a minute, for free.

I like flipping around tho

I pay for Netflix and I download from bootleg streaming websites (fuck torrents).

>honestly_i_dont_give_a_fuck.avi.exe

Just let them pay for it, if no one paid for it it would all collapse. They can pay and we can steal, it's all good.

I can, actually. I won't, cause there's no point in it though.
I just don't get that mentality. So just because it's not a lot means you absolutely should give it in exchange for nothing? I can see a few problems with that so no thank you.
I just don't know how to say it more clearly. The sum doesn't matter, it could be 1 buck a millenia and still wouldn't be worth it.
How do you even justify your position, I'm really curious.
You get the exact same thing either way except one is free and the other isn't. How is that a contest?
Might not be much of a difference but there is one and that is that you're getting robbed, even if "you can afford it"
I don't usually believe in shills but every time these threads have me believing.

It has good movies.

>lmao when will they learn?
Never. They're the retarded version of the kind of the retarded people who download YIFI and watch it with VLC.

Idiots. Fuck off from Sup Forums, plebs.

how is 10 dollars even a thing that's like 15 minutes of work lmao

Because some of us actually pay for things rather than steal them? You see, you say that streaming/torrents are free. But, they're fucking not. It's called theft, my dude. And nah, I pay for Netflix, Amazon, and DirecTV. And I have no problem doing it because I get good programming from all three. Sorry you don't agree, but I seriously don't give a fuck if you like it or not. That's the beautiful thing about it...it's MY money. Not yours. If you don't want to pay, more power to you.

>Netflix
>$10/month
>unlimited kino

>Pirating
>$80/month to Comcast
>data caps the amount of kino you can watch. Get charged huge extras for more kino
>ISP notices, get charged pirating fees by Comcast
>Comcast gives your info to movie studios and they sure you for thousands

JESUS CHRIST YOU FUCKING NORMIE
NOW YOU'VE DONE IT
YOU REALLY UGH
NOW YOU'VE *REALLY* DONE IT
THIS IS NOT THE FUCKING POINT DID YOU EVEN READ THE FUCKING THREAD YOU FUCKING NORMIE KEKHOLD SCUM

Found the shitskin welfare leech

its not about the money
its about taking a stand against the Jews and Israel

Link said site

Israel Jews and Hollykikes want nothing to do with each other you clueless ape. Get a job like a normal person

Speaking of Netflix and comfy, I'm going to spend most of Thursday sitting in a hot bath and watching Netflix. What's a decent show (no reality TV or 100% episodic stuff) on Netflix that isn't extremely well-known?

I prefer either dramadies or adventure shows.

normie utterances i have noticed:

>it was fun
>not everything has to be the godfather
>you have to go in with the right attitude
>it's a good film to turn your brain off to
>the chick was so fucking hot
>what was the meaning?
>what was i supposed to take away?
>why did the villain say that?
>i fucking hate anti-climactic endings
>have you seen whiplash?
>it was too long
>dude you have to watch it stoned
>the book was better

>this thread
Fuck off to the shitskin boards like Sup Forums, Sup Forums, or Sup Forums

there’s literally nothing wrong with YIFY and VLC. Stop trying so hard to be the least “normie” possible, it’s pathetic

sounds to me like you're the Jew if you're making a big deal out of pocket change lol

do you also park your own car?

The Good Place

nah shill harder

>Netflix
>limited amount of kino, very little choice, mostly garbage originals (Narcos, Stranger Things, fucking bojack)
>$10/month

>streaming/torrenting (no one calls it pirating)
>free
>find anything you want in full HD
>literally never get caught
what's that bullshit about getting charged extra for kino? never even heard of that. where I'm from that's not how an internet subscription works.

Yeah but how can they be so fucking retarded, I'm trying to understand. how does that make sense to them?

>stream bitstarved content with a shitty client that creates more artifacts

Kill yourself, you plebeian nigger.
You too.

Where the fuck are the mods?

jesus christ what a fucking disgusting slob of a normie.
>"m-muh comfy netflix"
these people need to burn

>net FLIX
>not net KINO

literally made for plebes

Lmao stay mad bitch nigga

Gonna enjoy a comfy YIFY release tonight with my qt gf. Enjoy your anime on mpc or whatever that other player is called. Dumb faggot

Thanks.
I don't pay for Netflix. My parents have it and I bum off their account because they only watch TV together and it allows for up to three devices concurrently.

I couldn't afford to keep pirating. Everytime Comcast gets a notice, they cut your service and you have to call them to get it back on. They charge a $40 reconnect fee everytime. This was happening 3-4 times a month.

spend sometime on Sup Forums and learn

some of the biggest Israeli donors work in Hollywood

one example Ari Emmanuel the guy Ari Gold is based on served in IDF, his father was a Jewish terrorist responsible for multiple civilian deaths and was a founder of the Zionist state

I don't believe you actually have a girlfriend.

I unironically do

stop being a noob
learn how to use a VPN, or a nzb site or a direct download site

Okay, I'll play along. I don't actually believe she's a QT. I need proof.

>spend sometime on Sup Forums and learn
You made my day, user.

They're the same kind of people that watch movies to "turn their brain off" and will tell you "bro it's just a movie".
I give this attempt a 1/10.

Lol who the fuck is monitoring that shit and how is that legal? Sounds intrusive as fuck, like someone is tracking your IP and sending information to your isp that youre pirating? Truly how the times have changed.

Anyways for an internet connection I would need to bundle the shit which would cost over $100. So netflix isnt worth that trouble for me.

Normie behavior doesn't crack me up--it makes me sad for humanity.

As for people using Netflix, I don't care. The cost is practically nothing. My only beef is that last time someone showed me what was available on Netflix, it was mostly chick flicks and kid movies. There were extremely few good classic movies.

>$80/month to Comcast
Well, there's your mistake. CenturyLink doesn't throttle VPN and I'm not aware of any data caps.

I download Remuxes from PTP and HDB as well as stream Netflix and Filmstruck, Tyronquisha

Welfare ape

How do you do that. I didn't even know that shit actually happened. Just stop using torrent.
Seriously, just go on putlocker or something this shit is so easy you literally just have to type the name of what you want to watch, how the fuck is netflix "more convenient" will somebody just please explain it to me.

Chink

>not watching a fast flick in netflix when family/friends come over to the place
>but at the same time torrenting/downloading serbian/french and underground kinos in your pc
Who best of /both worlds/ here?

>Normie behavior doesn't crack me up--it makes me sad for humanity.
>As for people using Netflix, I don't care. The cost is practically nothing. My only beef is that last time someone showed me what was available on Netflix, it was mostly chick flicks and kid movies. There were extremely few good classic movies.

I don't care if people use it but I just want to know a good reason, and they can't seem to give one. You pay and get nothing in return. For the sixtieth time, it doesn't matter how much you actually pay, paying anything makes you a dumb cunt.

there is no such thing as the best of both worlds, because one world (stream/torrent) is significantly better than the other in every single respect.
so by definition the best of both worlds would be to just not have netflix and stream/torrent everything for free.

I did and then got a moviepass card. Now I completed the kino trifecta.

>paying anything makes you a dumb cunt.
Ooga booga where da free gibs at

>being this poor

>"BBC-rone fucks my gf every week and all I have to do is pay him 10 bucks a month"
>"I keep paying for it because it's so convenient and comfy, plus 10 dollars is nothing, petty cash amirite, I'd be foolish not to do it"
literally how netcucks think. you can't point out any difference, because there are none.

>I don't care if people use it but I just want to know a good reason, and they can't seem to give one.
Every person I ask (at work) says it's more for the wife and kids than it is for them.

I'm going to sell fresh air for 10 bucks a month, the convenience of getting air delivered straight to your door instead of having to go outside yourself is surely worth it

>haha those stupid worthless niggers always wanting things for free unlike my proud white self
>give me movies for free you kike assholes always keeping us down
Hmmmm

>new capeshit is out
>opposite brand capeshit BTFO
Yet they are always garbage.

So you'd go out of your way to pirate as a billionaire?

Netflix shills also aren't addressing the fact that Netflix doesn't have a ton of good stuff. You can download ANYTHING you want at anytime or pay 10 USD a month to have a small selection of shit you probably don't even want to watch.

They literally sell NZ canned air in China, dude

youre literally a thief. a criminal. youre no better than the mexican who shoplifts from target. youre stealing, and theres no other way you can slice it, no matter what mental gymnastics you use. creative content isnt "free". youre robbing the artists.

FAGGOT

what the fuck did you mean by that?
I really don't understand.
There are some things that are just not worth paying for.
>being so poor you don't even smoke
>being so poor you don't buy and eat fertilizer every single day
>being so poor you don't even give netflix 10 dollars a month in exchange for nothing
just explain your reasoning, please do, that's all I ask for.
Why should you pay, IN EXCHANGE for LITERALLY (L I T E R A L L Y) N O T H I N G ?
could be $0.000000000001 every BILLION YEARS, it doesn't matter, why would you go out of your way to do it?

You still watch things on stream, you're a pleb.

It's funny to me. They'll let Donnie shit in their mouth if liberals have to smell their breath. GOD EMPRAH CANT DO NUFFIN WRONG

>the chick was so fucking hot
>what was the meaning?
>what was i supposed to take away?
>why did the villain say that?
>it was too long
>dude you have to watch it stoned
Literally Sup Forums

Wow. You're so poor that saving ten bucks is the equivalent of opening a CD, huh?

The instant selection is shit and if pirating is a problem then most libraries have a fairly sizable DVD collection.

>take a stand against the jews and israel

The common man cannot escape the jew user. You're literally propagating their agenda by posting on Sup Forums. More (You)'s for the board, more attention, more traffic, more ad revenue, more odds other people see Hollywood shit. You work for the jews whether you like it or not.