AND YET I SMILE

AND YET I SMILE

does anyone unironically still watch this show

WITH ENDLESS OPTIONS FOR RENEWAL

this season is literally cringy speeches: the show

Read my mind.

>I have been diagnosed with HIV! And yet I SMILE.

So for how many episodes were the zombies no threat at all by now?

A cripple can outrun them

>Have a series filled with bland, unlikable characters that could easily be killed off without any consequence to the main story
>Kill off a tiger that literally did nothing wrong
Fucking dropped

>Kill off a tiger
Kill off CGI

>big ass machine gun with bullets that don't slow much going through a person
>jump on top of the king, only making him a more noticeable and immobile target

"My sweet children, Although I am king, I am still but a man. I have faced things not even our lord can conquer. That is right! I have been cucked. My fair maiden has ran off with another... And yet I smile."

dropping it at the mid-season finale.

Best character in the show, on par with Negan.

Yes and no. No and yes

AND YET I SPRAY

Rifles shooting
>no ejecting cases
We caseless pulse rifu naow!

I think this was the episode that I have liked the most.

I think that the nigger king was going to die because when a character gets a flashback or the episode is focused in him then he dies, but this time it was the tiger.

I liked this episode because they at least developed the character, then something tragic happened and then he is broken now. At least is soemthing.

And the king being cringy is part of his character. He is a delusional guy that has create that image of himself to keep going.

>tiger CGI looked worse than Vice Principals' CGI tiger that same night
Where does TWD's budget go?

uhm exsqueeze me, did that fucking CG TIGER look crippled to you?

lmao is this for real

Vice Principals used a real tiger though

That's the point of the show. Even using a quarter of your brain you should be unkillable to the walkers. The real problems are the survivors.

Not everyone plays nice. Or feels like sharing.

>Carol
>still no hot nude sex scenes
Wasted milf potential

AMC breathing a sigh of relief they don't have to CGI a tiger in any longer and trim the budget even more

Am I the only one who got serious feels when he had to watch Shiva die?
Episode was terribly made, but fuck if this isn't the most hard-hitting thing the show's done since the first appearance of Negan

It was heartbreaking. As humans we care more about the suffering of innocent animals than we do their humans

It wasn't just that the tiger was dying, it was that the tiger had sacrificed itself because it too believed in Ezekiel. And it was straight after he told that guy that he wasn't his King

I love how the tiger effortlessly killed three zombies and then stood there awkwardly and only made a token effort to escape as 40 zombies appeared out of nowhere and killed it while everyone with weapons who just effortlessly killed zombies earlier watched, not moving a muscle to help.

This show is fucking retarded and whoever watches it and takes it seriously needs to get their heads checked.

The tiger could just jump, push the zombies and run. The tiger weighs is 240 kg and a skinny zombie can weighs 70 kg the most. The tiger jumps and all those skeletons fall like sticks.

And don't tell me a fucking tiger can be scared by some zombies, he doesn't know if they are zombies or not, he thinks they are just humans and he has eaten a lot of humans recently so he is trained.

plus the CG tiger is on steroid compared to a real tiger. This one is a lot bigger.

I loved how that whole scene was based on the inability to climb a 20 inch ditch. The writers couldnt write a believable dangerous zombiesituation if their life depended on it.

fucking surf shack tito could have boosted him out in a couple of seconds but let's just say they were frazzled

yeah sadly

You forgot the part where even though the scene was supposed to be tense and hopeless they were still killing zombie so easily that a cripple with a sword managed to hold a monologue while doing it effortlessly. And then the tiger appeared out of nowhere, sent several zombies flying with a single strike, and then sat there and growled as the zombies all appeared out of nowhere and surrounded it. It got to the point where they cut to the black guy having a spazz attack and cut back to the zombie and it still had a massive gap to run through. I don't watch the show and i walked into the room around the time motorcycle guy and beard man were following that guy in the car smuggling another man with a machine gun in the back, and i'm fucking amazed that he managed to miss every single fucking shot.

>delusional

wat no

He's acting. It's exactly as much an act as Negan is putting on.

How many episodes will they wait before they show off zombie tiger

I think there will be some pretty serious meetings being held in AMC in the months to come regarding the future of this show.

It honestly can't be very far from talks about cancellation now.

Dude try to turn on your brain watching the thing...

Off course they could help the king climb the ditch, the fat guy just throws it easily, it was the king that wanted to die there so he said carol and jerry to continue without him.

well, ok, acting, but he seems to believe in that character very much, almost like if the character is now him

>still one of the most watched shows on TV despite the drop in ratings
>all the producers talk about is how happy they are with it and how its more alive than ever and they have all these plans to keep going for years

how fucking delusional are you? TWD will go on for 15 seasons at least.

why the animals don't turn into zombies too?

the virus only affects humans?

because it is a virus, right?

they never explained it?

I don't remember that they explained where the virus or the zombies came out.

And I wiil keep watching it despite hating all aspects of the show. Just kill me now

>"Don't you get it?"
>"We are AMC©'s The Walking Tiger™ created by Robert Kirkman and Tony Moore."

>milf
First of all
>gilf
Second of all
no

>Punished Ezekiel
>Punished Morgan
>Punished Rick coming soon after Coral's death
>Bad guy Daryl

The Walking Kino is back

>after Coral's death
what?!

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I hope you get banned you motherfucker

did this episode have the best cold open ever in TWD?

>actually decent speech from Ezekiel that made me buy into the Kingdom for once
>that sudden transition to everyone dead
>that gore all over the battlefield
>Zeke's own people rising up as zombies and coming after him as he tries to crawl away

quite kino I must say

This episode weas good, the best so far.

Literally the worst character, I wanted him to die in that episode

>his smile and optimism
>gone

don't worry he's beheaded by Alpha later

By the time they hit issue 30 zombies were firmly no longwr the main threat. And only the no way out arc do they become a threat once more only to be now used as strategic tools in battle.

Thank god. Rick & Negan carry the show.

They killed off all the good characters and kept all these shitty literally who's.

>shiva dies
>jerry lives

Literally a vortigaunt.

mein sides

The sad thing is this shit is the best episode of the season. TWD has really gone to shit.

why wait?

Best this season or best so far?

>Damn our rifles are no use against this thin rusty F150

niggers hate animals and have zero remorse, even when their own nig nog sprogs are made good.

I just started skipping the speeches desu

Any webms of tiger death?

I hope so.

This. It's a fucking terrible show but Ezekiel is fantastic.

Ezekiel is a likeable character, its just that the show's been going on so long now that new characters just seem to crop up to shield Rick, Daryl and Carol from death

Look at that powerful bodies.
how can little white boys compete?

Is it just me, or was the writing and acting just ESPECIALLY bad this season?
It's like they are trying to play it for laughs now, but then there are serious moments and you realize the rest was meant seriously too.

I CLEAR!

Yet i smile

>ywn chew stronk fighter grrlz into mangled chunks with an M2 .50
feels bad man
Though I wonder why the post-apocalyptic land is so filled with gurofags who love butchering women and throwing them into conflict

That was one of the dumbest scenes in a series of extremely dumb scenes. Tigers are about 400 lbs of survival instinct. They kill what they can and run from what they can't and if they run, you aren't stoping them. Would have made more sense for it to get shot or hit by a truck.

How much did this thing cost?

I AIN'T YO KANG...I'M JUST A DUDE

Amazing! The bullet holes exist before they've even fired!

this season off course

Enough to make an m14 shoot like an m16 without any casket, or a .50 unable to pierce glass

>shitty zombie show based on a shitty zombie comicbook has shitty writing

This was a good episode with poor gun fights and effects.

Bull fucking shit. It was entertaining but it's got to be one of the worst written.

do dreads make your head stink and itch?

the idubbz cameo was pretty cool

*blocks your path*

This is a fucking gary stu.

>escape artist
>acrobat
>amazing at stealth
>better at hand to hand than an armed morgan
>such an effortless fighter can monologue between attacks
>first episode he is in
>makes rick lose an entire truck of food
>they don't break his jaw
>was the right hand to the leader of hilltop
>hilltop leader turns out to be useless coward
>faces no suspicions or doubts
>applies half measures to life and death situations
>no agrees with him but does exactly what he says

I hope he dies.

those gun fights were increidble!

best gun battles on tv by far

Not to mention, they completely changed his out look on killing, and made him literally Jesus. In the comic, he didn't give 2 fucks about killing these retards.

Can someone explain how the FUCK is keeping a big ass tiger economical at all??
It's a carnivore that eats in copious amounts, so you'd be starving yourself and your subjects to feed this cat.
Then if you run out of meat, it gets hungry, gets agitated, then eats a human.
I could understand if he saved a baby cub and it grew up with him, do it'd be a teenager during the show. But a grown ass adult lion??

If you're still here, I'll make one

hey genius that IS a teenager

They've changed her role from the comics. In the comics she died back in the prison. Her current role in the comic actually belongs to Michonne.

I'm not even into weapons, but this stuff is getting ridiculous.
Why are 6 grown men shooting at the body of a car?
Why does 90lb granny never experience recoil?
How is she lugging all that weaponry, ammo, and light body armor through a southern heat?

IIRC, in the comic she's on a zombie diet.

Shut the fuck up you faggot. This show is trash and the tiger looked fake as fuck.

You're thinking of Vice Principals' tiger.
Shiva is a big ass adult tiger.

we wuz kangs 'n shiet

Quality contribution to the thread

The virus doesn't affect animals, only humans. The show or comic really never explore where it comes from (Kirkman said he'll never reveal it iirc) but everyone has it so everyone turns regardless of how they die.