You have only 10 seconds to convince me that rick and morty is a bad show, without using meme buzzwords

You have only 10 seconds to convince me that rick and morty is a bad show, without using meme buzzwords.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=j_OE5TT0Ijg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

PICKLE

REEEEE

It's boring, it's not very funny, and the writers can't actually write the story they want to tell

burrp gods not real r-reddit

youtube.com/watch?v=j_OE5TT0Ijg

Lot's of people on Sup Forums like it.

soyboys

It's not that bad of a show but it's fanbase is cancerous, some of the jokes are heavy handed, and it's made for soyboys.

Season 3 was very hit and miss per episode

To be fair

Justin Roiland is cool but Dan Harmon ruins it.

It’s pretty good. I know it’s hip n cool to hate on it right now but that’s all to do with its fans. Everything has shitty fans, you shouldn’t let that decide what you like or hate.

It can be funny but the thing that kills it for me is that the characters are written very poorly. The most grevious example is Rick alternating between "nothing matters, god is dead and I killed him" and a too cool for school attitude where everyone sucks his dick over just what a rad dude he is with his catchphrases and his chinise sauces. Nihilism yo!

This

Also
>Like this cute nerdy girl
>Ask her what she likes
>"OMG I love Rick and Morty! It's the best show Ever! Wulubadubdub! I'm PICKLE RICK!"
> Me: "Oh yeah haha I liked the first 2 seasons more though."
>"What? NO LOL the new seson is the best. People who don't like the new season just don't get it. I'm basically Rick soooo xD"
>Me: "Cool haha um I have to go do something"

Shallow, entry-tier high-school Nihilism mixed with ham-handed jokes that usually evolve around random quirkiness and "muh gore".

It's just not enjoyable. Some parts made me crack a smile, but the rest was trying to get through how insufferably pretentious the show's writing is.

bugmen

They have some pretty good lines
>They're bureaucrats Morty, I don't respect them

Third season took a massive dive in quality. You may have noticed that the characters all swear a lot, all of a sudden. Swearing in general is fine - but when it's out of the blue and unrelenting, that's a good indication that the writers are just trying to pad out their lines instead of doing their jobs and writing good dialogue. It's not the only issue, but it's a pretty easy thing to spot and highlights a massive issue.

The move away from absurdism to generic "family psychology" is also both obvious and a bit dull. Divorce sucks, Dan, we get it - don't take your shitty personal life out on us.

It hasn't really done anything that Futurama hasn't already covered.
It's not smart, maybe to normies it is

It created a new set of meme buzzwords.

Is this the hip new meme? Are we saying this instead of cuck now?

Impossible, all language and all words are inherently memetic.

the multiple universe united society of ricks and morties thingy is pretty neat

Season 3 had both the worst episodes in the series by far and also the best episodes in the series by far. Oddly enough it's almost a 50/50 split too.

It's a fun show. If you let other people's opinions dictate your tastes, you're going to miss out on a lot.