Watches some Justice League clips

>Watches some Justice League clips
>Immediately notice Snyder's cringe dialogue

"This is man's best hope...down with the modern world...back to the dark ages...and the safety of holy fear."

youtube.com/watch?v=PpxlqTx7DTg

You have to be a child to think this is good writing, Did he learn nothing from the horrible reception to BvS and it's constant religious allegory? It's NOT clever writing, it's NOT deep, and it's NOT interesting. Holy shit just compare this with the dialogue form the bank heist in TDK, it's not EVEN CLOSE.

>Is that the best you can do!?!
>...
>You had to ask.

that's literally how fanaticism functions, how the hell do you think isis maintains power? this isn't a secret idea or a new one

>that's literally how fanaticism functions

it literally isn't, and this is not how you write a heist scene in a fun superhero movie

snyder is a prententious hack who can't write

You know that Zack Snyder didn't write BvS nor this movie, right?

Right, OP?

>muh fun

>what are you
>a believer... now dance off bro, you and me

>and this is not how you write a heist scene in a FUN superhero movie

Is there a quip lacking in between?

Snyder wishes he was half the creator James Gunn is

Oh man the RT score is gonna be in the 40s

>You were never a god, you were never even a man
>I.. am... GROOT!
>entire crowd bursts into laughter and orgasms simultaneously

>THAT SOUND EDITING

Is this real?
>What are you??
>A believer

Corny as FUCK

>He's coooommmminggg

>DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING!

>snyder's alarm goes off
>"I wake. In the dawn of a new world. I sense the dread that comes with knowing I must again return to my task. Bloodied, bruised, I will accomplish great things and lead the age of man once again. Just as the sun sheds light on all men I too will bless those around me with everlasting warmth. A reprise from the cold darkness of space."
>jumps out of bed in slow motion

>makes superman literal Christ figure
>the bad guy sounds like a crusader

what did he meme by this?

>Snyder's cringe dialogue
snyder is the director not the screenwriter

>what's fallen
>is fallen
oh.

So uglyyy lmao.

Unironically nothing wrong with that line, and you can't argue otherwise.

>helped destroy half the city
>who's hungry lads?

Except he has a writing credit you faggot.

literally every line Eisenberg delivers in that movie has something wrong with it

>heist

dumbfuck

It's alluding to "why do we fall?" From Batman begins.

DCEU Bruce is the Batman that never learned to pick himself up

Only if you're fucking rertarded in the noggins.

You dumbass. That's more than a religious reference, it's a return to magic. Just like we've been telling you was part of the story since last year.

point every single mistake out you cunt lmao

>spiderman vs falcon
>I dont know if youve been in a fight before, but there's usually not this much talking
>not this much talking
>in a fight
>Falcon
>MCU

>"ALRIGHT NOBODY MOVE UNLESS YOU WANT AN EXPLOSIVE NEW INTEREST RATE!"
>thief winks at the camera
>audience chuckles
>wonder woman bursts through the door
>"Sorry, is there a long line for the next teller?"
>audience giggles loudly
>wonder woman beats up the thieves
>"Brb, gotta make a quick withdrawal"
>movie can barely be heard over audience laughter at this point
>wonder woman jumps up with the bomb and saves the day

WW is a lowlife inbred, she doesnt even call out the other people in her cult for raping children.

Shes no wonder woman at all!

>"[looks at a picture of angels vs demons] That should be upside down. We know better now, don't we? Devils don't come from hell beneath us. No, they come from the sky"

This line is so deep because like...Superman is like a god, people treat him like a god, and like, that means the movie is deep.

It's not a heist, dipshit. You don't hang around waiting for your bomb to explode in a heist.

>Superman resembling god is new

>See, what we call God depends upon our tribe, Clark Jo, 'cause God is tribal. God takes sides. No man in the sky intervened when I was a boy to deliver me from Daddy's fist and abominations. I figured out way back if God is all-powerful, He cannot be all good. And if He is all good, then He cannot be all-powerful. And neither can you be.

looking up Luthor qoutes from imdb is giving me cancer, it's worse than I remember it.

who the fuck would choose 1.85 against 2.35 when shooting a movie? Only whedon

You know he's talking about the human nature and not about godhood per see, and this right after pointing out that he found Superman's secret identity and baited him by following Lois.

Yes I watched the movie too, the point is that it sounds terrible in text and even worse when Jesse Eisenberg delivers the line. You don't have to remind to audience of the theme of the movie in every single scene.

But that's what Lex was pissed about.

If the theme is "Superman is a god," as you oversimplistically put it, then why is Lex repeatedly shown as a saint?