I want a car

I want a car.

Other urls found in this thread:

denofgeek.com/us/movies/jim-carrey/240743/jim-carrey-on-batman-forever-tommy-lee-jones-hated-me
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

So do I.

He honestly wasn't a bad Dick, the movies were just mediocre or worse.

They made him way too whiny in B&R.

>that five minutes in the 90's when Chris O'Donnell was really popular

He was part of the reason why I love Robin.

THIS IS WHY SUPERMAN

DOES ANYODY ELSE FEEL LIKE A FRIED EGG!

I wanna go back

COOL PARTY

This dude is probably the reason why I'm gay. Seeing this movie as a kid really fucked me up mentally.

>30 year old Bruce "adopts" 20 year old Dick

Oh Joel...

I still firmly stand by that Clooney was the absolute best Batman, he was just in a mediocre movie is all.

All according to keikaku

I actually sort of liked the dynamic between Carrey and Jones. Seemed like they had fun hamming it up

Jones apparently hated Carrey

I like my Riddler to be in a dapper green suit, purple tie, and wear glasses instead of a mask.

>unsanctioned

>Tommy Lee Jones
>sanctioning buffoonery

plz spoon feed the meme

His Dick was pretty solid.

I don't understand.

thish ishn't a carrr

>Tommy Lee Jones has a reputation as an actor with intensity, who doesn't suffer fools - and sometimes not fools - gladly. And rumours had done the rounds around the time that Joel Schumacher was shooting Batman Forever that he and co-star Jim Carrey didn't get on particularly well for a start.

>Turns out those rumours had some substance to them. Bluntly: they didn't.

>Chatting on The Howard Stern Show, Carrey was asked directly whether they got along or not, and he said that "I was really looking forward to working with Tommy, but he was a little crusty. I think he was just a little freaked out because Dumb And Dumber came out on the same weekend as Cobb, and Cobb was his big swing for the fences and that didn't work out. And that freaked him out a bit".

>In particular, Carrey recalled meeting Tommy Lee Jones for the first time. "I walked into a restaurant the night before our big scene in the Riddler's lair. I went up to say hi and the blood drained from his face, in such a way that I realised that I had become the face of his pain".

>Carrey continued, saying that "he got up, kind of shaking, hugged me and said 'I hate you. I really don't like you'". When Carrey questioned him as to why, Tommy Lee Jones replied that "I cannot sanction your buffoonery"

>"I was really looking forward to working with Tommy, but he was a little crusty. I think he was just a little freaked out because Dumb And Dumber came out on the same weekend as Cobb, and Cobb was his big swing for the fences and that didn't work out. And that freaked him out a bit."

Jones was butthurt that his Oscar bait Ty Cobb biopic was outgrossed by Dumb & Dumber. When they met Jones said he hated Carrey because he was a clown and couldn't sanction his buffoonery.

denofgeek.com/us/movies/jim-carrey/240743/jim-carrey-on-batman-forever-tommy-lee-jones-hated-me

what a fucking autist

His Dick wasn't flaccid or unimpressive, it was fun to see on the big screen.

I think i'm starting to cop a feel for what you're saying...

Its sad that this was the general audiences first introduction to Bane

>honestly wasn't a bad Dick

BANE?

BOMB

B&R Bane is a better introduction than DKR Bane.

So if one were to push the Venom button like 50 times in a row, would Bane die of an overdose or explode due to muscle mass expansion?

>Ones a retard in a gimp suit
>The other is a walking meme with a laughable voice
About the only time Bane was done right was first appearance. Well, maybe BTAS and Arkham Origins too

>If I saw this when I was a teenager I would defend Jones as a true advocate of good art
>Now i just see people like this like ungrateful spoiled brats that can't act like a functional person

The discovery of how Hollywood really works killed me inside growing up

>rubber lips are immune to your charms

poetry

>wax lips

get it right ya dingus!!! this is an important film that will no doubt be archived in the Smithsonian of generations to come!

I'd fuck the absolute shit out of Poison Ivy in this movie.

>he got up, kind of shaking, hugged me and said "I hate you. I really don't like you"
>"I cannot sanction your buffoonery"

I don't give a fuck Batman Forever was a fun movie and I still say that it's better if you see it as a weird love child of Burton's Batman and the Adam West's Batman.

I'm just going to say, for the sake of gender equality, I LOVE that Schumacher gave us a batgirl buttshot and leather cameltoe in her suit-up sequence. And for once, not complaining about the nipples.

At least he gave us Batgirl at all.

And in the 90s! They couldn't get away with anything so gratuitous in movies these days. Actresses have lost their balls. The only one worth a damn these days is Eva Green.

Does she have an ass-zipper?

I think that's just the stitching. Unless they thought ahead in case of long shooting hours.

Right, she's doing up her leg-zipper and then draws her hand along her ass, that's what's going on.

Watch again. her hand pulls away, but the camera keeps going up to her ass. Just for the eye candy.

Like most white guys, he has not aged well.

He was cute as fuck too.

This is one of those strange things you just don't question as a child. Maybe it was suspension of disbelief or something, maybe it's because I, personally, believed he was supposed to be a 16-19 year old because all Hollywood teenagers looked like 25 year olds in the 90s and early 2000s and for whatever reason I assumed I'd look the same as a teenager.

He was the best Bruce at least. Clooney playing Clooney actually worked for once and it had to be in this shitfest.

>inb4 hurr durr muh Bale

O'Donnell was a good choice for Dick, basically because he was very hot and had a good boy face.

Damn, everytime he was on screen my penis turned into diamonds. One of the hottest 90s guys, for sure.

Holy fuck he would have been perfect for an adaptation of King's Grayon run

because she's French and they don't give a fuck

You don't?