Is the moral of the skit that people would rather just accept a blatant lie than engage in a confrontation on an ugly...

Is the moral of the skit that people would rather just accept a blatant lie than engage in a confrontation on an ugly matter? And more importantly, did Nick trip her?

The moral is when your field hockey wife asks you to marry her you say yes.

Yes. It's a theme reused in "The Man Who Would Never Be, What They Made Him To Be"

Yes, but specifically that beta males act like this.

It definitely touches on superficial aspects of American society and how people view things such as their spouses, flaunting them around like trophies and not actual people.

And no, she fell. Nick tried to catch her head, but he forgot he had a bottle in his hand so instead he accidentally shattered it into her skull.

she fell

What did you lads think of his latest Hydewars? I think his analysis of people that try to "one-up" your expensive piece of clothing was pretty true. Also, highlight was the mommy joke

>mommy joke
>joke
If you want the deep lore, I think Sam recently read King, Warrior, Magician, Lover and basically realized he has mommy issues and is exaggerating them as a joke, but the core is there.

That's not even surface lore. He's mentioned the archetypes as far back as KSTV

>Would you just... go to hell?
that was a brilliant bit

>I bet some of you would do it too
I fucking lost it there.

That's still pretty recent, plus anything you have to pay for I wouldn't consider surface level. I just had KWML on my mind now cause Charls was talking about it a bunch.

the beta male sam plays is passive about his wife just being assaulted and tries to talk it out and then just submits to the lie that his wife was assaulted because he is too beta to be confrontational

>If you are listening to me you're probably... You're probably a cool guy... Who I wanna hang out with... Anyway...

>Have to pay for
Listening to Sam shit on you for watching KSTV for free only adds to the experience

He wanted to get rid of this bitch and his brother isn't stupid, he knew it.

Really wish Sam learned his lesson with payed videos after KSTV, then he goes and makes his old hydewars vids private. How many people are seriously dumb enough to pay for that shit? t. has a signed copy of the book

him and his static x beard

Why would Nick want to ruin his expensive rug?

HE CAN SAY WHATEVER HE WANTS BUT HE DIDNT TRIP HIS WIFE!

>Stretches out his leg due to sitting for so long
>Tries to catch her fall but due to the speed of the situation he used his full hand
Big guy didn't do anything wrong, that's Sam's wife we're talking about here.