What the fuck was his problem?

What the fuck was his problem?

Evil conqueror, what more do you need?

He was a cosmic piece of shit that threatened to engulf all of reality who was accidentally turned into something that resembles a Japanese demon. Your choices of employment are pretty limited when you come from that sort of background.

The FOOLISH SAMURAI WARRIOR

He was gay for Jack.

Systematic bullying by gods.

He was almighty and bored, only one thing in the mortal plane could ever harm him. Why doesn't he just keep flinging Jack into the future whenever they fight? I mean why deal with that problem?

cancer

I never understood how being shot with an anointed arrow transformed him into a sapient being. What was that oil?

this desu

I think it might have been some kind of metaphor. The poison arrow used a concoction made by intelligent beings, thus it granted him sentience.

Aku is a fragment of a giant cosmic entity of evil, he has no gender, so he can't be gay.

Can we really say it was an entity of evil? It was just an all consuming mass, it had no notion of good nor evil and just moved on instinct like an amoeba. It didn't become evil until it became Aku.

Aku isn't the worst. At the least, he didn't harm the children he failed to brainwash with propaganda in Aku's Fairy Tales, he just slithered away.

He was Chemical X.

That's the kinda weirdness that is Aku. I always had the idea that whatever made him sentient in that arrow put this tiny shard of humanity in him too. And this freaks him out a lot because he sees it as this weakness that he can't quite put his finger on.

No penis

Think about it.

He's a shapeshifter, you maroon

He has no problem, he is the embodiment of evil. Its his nature. Its like wondering what a lion's problem is for seeing you as food.

Japanese Satan

His design always screamed "Aztec god" to me.

Annoying Jap continues to get in his way and refuse to allow him to conquer the world.

>Annoying Jap refuses to go BALLS DEEP

ftfy